youtube.com/watch?v=O_cWfRVHAkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JwNnAlDFyEk
youtube.com/watch?v=ionNHq0xJuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

last thread

His solo work is better than iron maidens output

yes! trve male edition
youtube.com/watch?v=gD-NBWHNTbo

Who /long shoulder+ long hair, full beard and fat/ here?

You are less welcome here if you meet none or only one of those.

SET IT ABLAAAAZE

>youtube.com/watch?v=VLiR5QKQ44U
Oh so this is TOOH. Pretty cool, considering the album that gets posted with "progressive grind" is this mediocre uninteresting piece of shit

don't make new threads if you're too fucking incompetent to link to the last one

Nice opinion, poseur.

First Wave = Best Wave

I'm
>short hair
>clean shaven
>fit

sure but slayer is the band the average person is aware of on a meme level. you gotta understand how easily influenced by memes the average person is

>implying there were other waves

lol no, but the Tears of the Dragon single was ok

>poseur
nice meme insult tourist

>second post
You're a smart one aren't you?

/long hair, skelly and autistic af/ is the real meatl

Is this accurate?

This

i used to have long hair but its thinning so i had to shave it. now people think im a nazi

Yea you got a point, I guess I got into them far far before pic related happened

100% scientifically accurate

Long hair, clean shaven, fit master race

stained class is overrated

You misspelt short hair, long hair is for women

Venom are objectively a shit band. Sorry, not sorry.
>hurr dey were da pyonurrs n shiet

i dont understand how someone could be into metal and not like early slayer and metallica

From previous thread regarding why I hated slayer ()
I never seriously listened to metal until this year (inb4 tourist).
At first I was put off by the image of the band and the fans I met.
Then I actually listened to it (because muh classic), and the point of their music went completely beside me. The songs went in one ear and out the other. I was still catching up on classic rock/punk by that time, mostly looking for melody in music at that point. So I only shrugged and thought it was ebin edgy music.
Only after that I eventually started getting sick of classic rock, so I went the standard route from hard rock to trad and thrash, dabbling into DM. After that, Slayer started making way more sense.

It's called being a contrarian cunt, and Sup Forums is filled to the brim with 'em.

my favorite style. all killer albums

youtube.com/watch?v=Wm5vLeS1P8I

onslaught underrated as fuck. this one of the best examples of early black metal in existence. up there with bathory, sodom, and hellhammer

Tourist detected

lack of perspective and tourism, especially with Slayer at least. considering they can be viewed in terms of the big 4 or in terms of contributing to extreme metal as first-wave and proto-death

after Bayley IM repeat themselves a lot so yeah that

/metal/ you're my last hope.
Looking for a black metal album.
>picture of creepy grey fur costume kind of like pic related on the cover
>depressive
>one man project, guy killed himself shortly after releasing it
>possibly German artist

atmoshitters BTFO

>he thinks Abbadon could play drums
You poor soul

Speaking seriously, this is a meme.
Top tier Priest is, depending on who you ask: Painkiller, Sad Wings of Destiny, Stained Class. Maybe add Defenders of the Faith, Sin After Sin, and British Steel/Screaming for Vengeance.
Jugulator, Turbo, Ram It Down and Point of Entry are among the most hated Priest records, and for a reason.

i wish i had body hair like that

tfw lanklet

Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, and Motorhead are the big four pre-metallica metal bands. Rank them from best to worst alongside their three best albums
>Motorhead
Bomber
Iron Fist
Overkill
>Judas Priest
Stained Class
Painkiller
Defenders of the Faith
>Iron Maiden
Killers
Somewhere In Time
Iron Maiden
>Black Sabbath
Paranoid
Vol. 4
Born Again

gguw

Slayer and Metallica are the shittiest of the big 4 desu. Show No Mercy is the only consistent Slayer album, and Metallica has and incredibly shit rhythm section, the only interesting thing are Hetfield's riffs. Anthrax and Megadeth were far superior for entry level thrash, and other bands like Heathen, Laaz Rockit, Toxik, Demolition Hammer, Dark Angel, Overkill, Watchtower, Artillery and such were just overall much better.

THANK YOU user

>Black Sabbath
Scorpions you mean

No, it's underrated. Painkiller is sickeningly overrated though.

but you still like early metallica and slayer though, right? even if you prefer other bands

Agree with Slayer but Anthrax is shit, they literally killed thrash with pizza autismo

nah this song is cool :)

youtube.com/watch?v=RzpRU347BDU

*creates heavy, speed, neoclassical and power*
nothing perssonnel kid

Quite easily. The whole point of thrash was that it was a merger of metal and hardcore, while removing most pop aspects from it. I know many people who like 'old school' metal don't go further into metal than Motorhead.

Their classic Belladonna era 4 album streak is much better than anything Metallica or Slayer ever did, even if the band members themselves were tards. Persistence of Time is a GOAT dark and introspective thrash album.

maiden > priest >>> sabbath > motorhead

seventh son > number of the beast > killers

defenders of the faith > sad wings > stained class

master of reality = sabbath bloody sabbath = heaven and hell

another perfect day > overkill > iron fist

turbo is actually really good desu and ram it down isn't bad either

orgasmatron though

Turbo literally sounds like a shitty new wave band adopting a metal vibe.

Turbo, Ram It Down are their best

Anthrax should be replaced by Exodus when talking about the American thrash big four

turbo is god tier glam
youtube.com/watch?v=OWWXfkkRGyM

some of the best early black metal was sloppy as fuck and had punk influence to go along with the raw production. its not a problem

Anthrax were much bigger in terms of popularity which is what "big 4" refers to. Exodus is Testament/Nuclear assault/Overkill tier in popularity, they're like the "little 4".

Overkill is the best thrash band

overkill is the best rock n roll song of all time

>turbo is actually really good desu and ram it down isn't bad either
I used to enjoy Turbo, but it's Priest impersonating glam. It's backwards hard rock with cheesy as fuck lyrics and very forgettable songwriting. It's Priest basically putting a cross on their legacy.
Ram It Down I kinda agree though, a lot of stuff you hear on Painkiller can be heard here. IMO it's better than Screaming For Vengeance if you take out Johnny B Goode nd get past alarm clock synth bass on Heavy Metal.

short hair
clean shaven
ripped but not too much muscles

When GLAM came to The Shire.

>It's Priest basically putting a cross on their legacy.
Meh everything they did from Hellbent for Leather onward was pop metal until Painkiller.

t. glam

>god-tier in shit-tier genre

glam memes aside, it's pretty fun pop metal, not THAT far from tracks like you've got another thing comin'

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr6rChjsWgs

yes it's cheesy but so is pretty much every track on screaming for vengeance and defenders of the faith

OP has patrician taste. Valley of the damned is up there with the greatest Power Metal albums.

what's wrong with d-beats you fucking fake

IM YOUR TURBO LOVER

It's catchier and poppier for sure, but it's not THAT pop. On BS/SoV you have stuff like Grinder, Hellion/Electric Eye, and the trademark the trademark opera falsetto. Even in its hard rock moments, it's still pretty heavy.
Meanwhile, on Turbo, you have Wild Nights, Parental Guidance, and other mainstream pop rock, with synths and stuff like that, which only takes guitar tone from the older Priest albums.

literally van halen tier
youtube.com/watch?v=JhY9GOhFwN4
youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM

what are some of the best early anthrax tracks? never been that into em

i love this cover
youtube.com/watch?v=I9YlTBEBwIQ

who /lana/ here?

>lust for life
we /iggy/ here
youtube.com/watch?v=jQvUBf5l7Vw

why can't we have some super fun pop metal again like the 80s rather than all this take yourself too serious extreme meme shit.
I like black metal but i want some poppy fun at times just to get the misery of life out

my gf loves her

SHE'S A GREAT DANCER
NOT IDEALLY MADE FOR BALLET

There's always punk rock, traveler

he didn't ask you to describe your skyrim character guys

because you have selection bias to a degree of self-victimization

This is the best song on the album by far, could have been on Bat Out Of Hell desu
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp68lrJEYHU

but my skyrim character is a khajiit woman

Why is this album so overlooked?

trve general
youtube.com/watch?v=O_cWfRVHAkQ

>playing as a human race
nu male

remember that time 50 of your posts were scrubbed

Horrorscope is their best album

Who is the better singer of the two?
youtube.com/watch?v=JwNnAlDFyEk

reminder that only fuckin nerds play bass without distortion

post basstortion recs that isn't autistic stoner doom

idk lad, Phobos is probably the only worthwhile industrial thrash album, and one of Voivod's greatest

youtube.com/watch?v=ionNHq0xJuQ

an obvious but good one

post basstortion recs including autistic stoner doom

SCARLET WITCHING BLACK

>the only worthwhile industrial thrash album
>what is City by SYL

shit

shit

Shit taste