What should be the penalty for a trap who knows you're hetero but still waits for last moment to tell you she's a trap?

What should be the penalty for a trap who knows you're hetero but still waits for last moment to tell you she's a trap?

Death. It sets the best example for others.

Take some personal responsibility.

Rough ass-fucking.

Green text.

pic extremely related

What am I looking at?

just dont hit on them if your not into that fag

mouse trap

a trap, you put a pin in the top hole thing attached to a string, this holds a gate open
if whatever critter walks in there you pull the pin and catch the faggot alive

Don't wanna cuddle? It only has a murderous gaze..

only if you had a social life...motherfucker

only what if i had a social life? your comment makes no sense

fuck them, then make them my wife

savage anal sex

idiot outside there in the worlds nightlife you think you're hitting on a girl and you wont even suspect shes a trap, it happens.

though most traps won't trap you, most are respectful. the other ones should be beaten up.

though I must

tell you *he is a trap.
fixed it for you.

Dry anal fisting...hard

dubs of truth

if it was able to fool you then either you're not hetero or it's not gay to like it, either way you're a willing accomplice in the "deception" so get over it

a blowjobw with rimjob together. Any faggot not sseing what's going on deserve to suck traps cock. HOWGH. There I have spoken.

if im attracted enough to someone to hit on them, then i really wouldnt care, if you have to freak out over it then you are just really insecure.

>she

both of you ignorant.
take a trip to brazil or thailand go to a boate or gogo bar. they will show you whos trap and not.

not going to. I'm just fine with the bitches I hang around. Thank you.

fuck her in the ass for cheating bitch

fuck the ass, fuck her right in the pussy, faggot

so what you think we do in brazil?
you hand around i see

>so what you think we do in brazil?
you get fucked by traps. And get shot while riding a bike.

Pic very much related

your world in a glance.. rekt and trap threads.
keep handing around your basement.

at least I don't consider trap encounter as a regular thing. It is NOT, fucking faggot.
But things are different out there in Brazil I guess.
I'm just happy not to take part in this aberration.

nothing, you're obviously a homo into shemales

not that there's anything wrong with that

of course there is. IT IS FUCKING WRONG to be a fucking faggot.

what a poorfag.. the word "nightlife" is a totally different concept for you i know i know

brazil and thailand were used as examples where in clubs you might start talking to a girl and you can't notice that she is a trap.

i bet you never stepped into a brothel... not even a club

If you fell for it, you deserve it
Nigga you gay, stop making excuses

>Complaining about traps on brazilian brothels
Nigga you a chaser, no excuses

no.

I went to a brothel couple of times. No big deal if you ask me. I used to go to clubs regurarly, not anymore as it turned out to be boring after all.
Once you're 40 you start to value simple stuff, like kids, family, playin guitar and riding a bike. You know, normie stufff. Anyway the thing is TRAPS ARE FUCKING ABERRATION.
I know, that's not your world. Yet.

You beat that faggot to within an inch of its life.

Kek

gunshot wound to the head

Penalty of getting her dick sucked and cum swallowed

>ITT OP IS A FAG

There shouldn't be a penalty for fucking someone. if you somehow got trapped you're probably low-key gay. there's so so many hints that say "hey, this girl has a dick" from the bar to your bed.

Take her home, tie up tightly, fist fuck roughly, punching and knuckle-grinding the prostate to mush.

permanent impotens and incontinence

Is her dick bigger than yours?

Whats yr picture of