I have a friend that when he wipes his ass he throws in in the garbage like a fucking animal instead of flushing...

I have a friend that when he wipes his ass he throws in in the garbage like a fucking animal instead of flushing. I can't seem to explain to him how disgusting that is and he insists that it's normal because he was "raised" that way. Does anyone do this Sup Forums and if not help me explain how wrong this is.

I usually just eat my shit to receive whatever nutrients I missed

This.
Get with the times OP. Conserve energy and resources.

yeah people in portugal do it all the time, due the waterpippes being to narrow and constantly getting stucked otherwise. I was as surprised as you the first time and yes, its disgusting.

you flush your toilet paper you uncultured swine?

My autistic brother does this sometimes

Same, but it was just how I was raised.

I hope you ferment your shit for a couple of days before though - can't miss dat jenkem and dat aged taste. One week old shit is like a good wine.

it may be that his parents had a household without proper sewer connection, like with chopper pumps.
those don't like paper.

Places with shitty pipes have to. At least if they want to keep the shit water out of their houses.

Tbh you really should just shit In the trash

Well this is the US and he's never lived anywhere else

Where was he raised. In a barn in the south. His bathroom most be a biohazard wasteland

Kentucky

Again when other countries think America they think the south but east coast and West coast is not like that. And parts of midwest. All the weird and dumb shit happens in the south.

Just depends what kind of toilet they had growing up or where they were from, most apartments, and I'm assuming other countries have old low flowing pipes that you cant do that because it clogs up the system and then you have shit everywhere

Well that's the problem

My plumbing isn't the best, and use baby wipes, so I throw mine in a lidded trash can I bought for this purpose. Beats paying $10K to put in new pipes in the yard.

I never heard of this

baby wipes aren't meant to be flushed, they clog.
wet toilet paper dissolves, not as good as tp but it does.

after one particular incident involving overflowing toilet and the unimaginable horror of unclogging and cleaning im never flushing anything other than shit and piss

South America does

France and Japan are pretty eco friendly with plumbing and electricity. They have on and off switches for different parts of house and apartment to turn off completely when not in use. They got it right

itt: ugly stupid smelly dirty people not using a bidet/washing their butts

They're not, but I've read several articles about municipal sewage systems being plugged up by wipes.

>I usually just eat my shit to receive whatever nutrients I missed
>One week old shit is like a good wine.
I disagree, it's best when it's fresh and warm from the container

This. I live in Florida and i do this.

Atleast you save money. You should volunteer for the world's first human centipede