>Released in 1976

does Rush have a time machine

>21st century schizoid man
>made in the 19th century

idiots

It was the 20rd century fucktard

>"Party like it's 1999"
>released in 1982

Did Prince have some secret knowledge about what partying would be like in the future?

1900s = 19th century
Dumbass

>american education

genuinely made me laugh

Boy, you're fucking stupid.

wow look how stupid this person is am i right guys you're obviously genuinely stupid and not doing this to recreate a screencap you saw on /r/Sup Forums

>Movie is called 2001
>Is released in 1968

Dr. Dre: 2001 [Interscope, 2000]

It may be a new millenium, but he's still S.L.I.M.E. How Eminem survived all this misogyny conditioning to become the sensitive spouse he is today remains a mystery. The album starts off with a promising opener about fleeing the crime-infested 'hoods for the suburbs. Then for the next hour, with time out for some memorable Eminem verses, Dre degrades women every way he can think of, most of them involving his dick. Rumor has it that his wife gave him the idea to rap about dogging his colleagues' wives/girlfriends, which if true renders him a liar in more ways than Eminem himself could comprehend. Best friend S. Dogg, bad speller Kurupt, and dat ho Ms. Roq are among the hangers-on who'll take his money (really Eminem's money) when (and if) he writes the check. And just to show he's serious, he closes with a tearjerker about a dead homie. Wotta innovator. C+

>Album titled "A Quick One"
>Album is 35 minutes long

More like a "A Long One"

damn

mad men only

>andre 3000
>deltron 3030

I wish 2001 was an instrumental hip hop album the rapping on it sucks but the beats are so good

Hmmmmmmm