Can Sup Forums help me get nudes? Ill share if we succeed

Can Sup Forums help me get nudes? Ill share if we succeed

Ayy bby u wnt sum fuk?

dude you gotta give some backstory

>am I being too forward
>I'll back off if you're feeling uncomfortable
pretty pathetic

she thinks im autistic and don't understand social situations. Was trying pity sex.

Send her this: Look, I like you, I'm not going to lie. Now I could either subtly signal this in such a way that after a while you begin to find at creepy and shit gets awkward - or alternatively we could accept our mutual attraction, I'll take you out for dinner, drinks, maybe a movie, and then the rest of the evening is on you.

Text me too kik :miketzi61

this one's pretty nice but user's autist. Gotta think like a sperg

we don't live near each other. met online

You are kinda cute haha reminds me of my dead sister. Speaking of sister, wanna see her nudes ?

Improvise, adapt, overcome

asking virgins for advice to get nudes l0l

How tho

you wont get shit from this girl, you sound like the most pathetic piece of shit loser ever damn, no offense

Well, she's right. You're awkward and full of
>m'lady
like some kind of faggot.

Try drinking your own piss, that always seemed to work for Bear Grylls

You sound like a whimp

Dude she's not interested at all, change the conversation, something she likes, music or some shit, ask those kind of thing when you are in person, you sound really desesperate, don't say nice things to her yet (sorry, I don't know the word for that, flirt?) Be kinda asshole, make some jokes at her, try to approach, and then make your move.

this convo is beta af

Say you’re gay and you want to know if your dick is normal, but you’re shy and won’t do it unless she shows some tiddies

thats so stupid that it could work actually

This

This is the most beta thing I have seen all week lmao

>thats so stupid that it could work actually

Of course it will, I am lord of the nudes

Dude that's pathetic. She won't give you nudes or come anywhere near your dick with shit like that.

>The only thing i can do is to drink my own pee.

>um thanks
>my last boyfriend was an asshole that's why
This girl obviously has an attitude and you're not getting nudes. Pick your battles, OP

tell her u eat assholes

"I eat little assholes for breakfast"

>Do you want to go and see the my little pony movie with me? Mommy can take us for tendies afterwards

without any milk

what a weirdo
the trick is to act as if you didnt give a fuck about her
the more u think about doing things right the more you'll be afraid of her reactions
relax you moron
ask her what se did today and act interested

You already fucked up way too hard by talking like the biggest bitch ever

Tell her The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka. Skibiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom. Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun. Poom, poom.

she will be ur sex slave for life

show your lady dick

speaking of assholes, can i see yours?

Follow up with a skibbity-do-bap-wuaa!

Send nudes