Name one thing, ONE THING, that niggers have contributed to humanity. I am waiting

Name one thing, ONE THING, that niggers have contributed to humanity. I am waiting.

They help exterminate the white race by impregnating white women :)

jazz

cotton

now wait one cotton pickin minute...

pro-tip: 0 THING

cyclacel anemia

Blues, which led to Rock and Roll
Furthermore, Jimi Hendrix

Rappers delight, which is more than you will ever contribute in your life

Peanut butter.

blacked.com
cucks

What would you dumb white bois call all the liberals if there were no blacks to cuck them.

>Sickle cell anemia
Sorry, auto correct is a bitch.

>implying the liberal cucks aren't majority black or female

wrong

Music. Niggers have make some tremendous music. Also they're much better at sports.

They help fund law firms and prisons by making up the majority of prisoners
Fucking shitskins

Photo unrelated

Why are there so many people trying to bait?

Goat hide shields

I get that Jimi Hendrix ain't exactly some peoples' cup of tea, and I respect your opinion.

The banjo

Music.

i love peanut butter.

lmao
hahaha, oh wow, user.
+1 internet to you.

Again, another wonderful, thought-provoking opinion. It is certainly a great day and age for social communication, innit?

Hahaha, Ok man, ok. You got your laugh.

What laugh?

Peanut butter.

I'm not baiting anything. It's a fact they're better at sport. And most people will agree that there is some great music made by niggers. NIGGERS like bootsy collins, hendrix, james brown, miles davis have all contributed to humanity more than you or anyone you likely know ever will

>hendrix
>james brown

Wait, so you actually believe what you are told without researching? Or how about calling an opinion a fact (IE your comment about blah blah Jimi Hendrix being blah blah). I mean, I could easily say Good Charlotte was a fucking game changer. Or that pigs can fly because one had wings once as a birth defect. Does that make it true? Nope.

Dang, all this time I thought you were just being clever. Shit. You're just an idiot.

You're using English words, but I can't seem do discern any true meaning from this.

>Soccer
Ruled by whites and spics and some whiny Italians.
>Football
MVP's are dominated by the white race.
>Baseball
How many are niggers, again?
>Hockey
Do blacks play this sport?
>Motorsports
Do blacks do this sport?
>Hur dur my basketball an' cown bwead
Literally dominated by niggers because of inner city cultural participation that whites frequently give exactly zero shits about. Unless you look at college, then you'll note that the margin between the culturally challenged and white people who want to play the game is drastically shortened.

But please, do keep baiting. It wouldn't be Sup Forums without Sup Forumstards like you.

>being reality-checked and insulted at the same time
>comes back with "I have no idea how to counter someone who calls me out."

they make massive contributions to the violent crime statistics

If that's how you discern my comment on your attempted insulting(?) yapping, then do with that as you may.

Jazz

It's been fun until I realized you weren't joking. I gotta run. Been fun. Thanks for the giggles.

But at the same time anons posting about how much niggers don't do anything still lurk in this thread and aren't doing anything to better their lives. Ironic

>exterminate white race
>no more white women left to fuck
black people can't even do genetics right

I love these troll meet-ups

>just one, one nigger can run fast, pretty much away from parenthood
>''muh niggers are betta at sports''

DISCLAIMER

Any kind of ''art'' is not really a contribution to the human history. ''Art'' is what stupid people that cant do math claim to be good at.

Art is also a concept invented by the rich to pass around money while avoiding taxes. Just pointing that out, too.

>Soccer

Its football you cunt. And most of the sports you mentioned are American sports. I.e American football-faggots rugby. Baseball-faggot American rounders. Track and field: white don't stand a chance against the niggers.

awesome

>be user
>make a painting
>looks like shit
>nobody likes it
>throw it out and claim art is for stupid people
Sad!

>be user
>make a painting
>looks like shit
>call it abstract
>says other anons ''you don't get it''
>make millions for others on money laundry

The only sad thing here, is having a degree on anything art related. Now that's fucking sad.

crime??

>implying I like abstract art

no one likes it, nigger.