I just got a letter from my employer that my contract will not be continued...

I just got a letter from my employer that my contract will not be continued. Therefore I am fired and have to leave in 1 month.

I want revenge!!! What do?

pull a pajeet and shit on the floor

murder rampage in the office or shit in a funny place

>pajeet

Lol but im not a stinky indian shitface

The office is his house. I can shit in his bed when he is gone.

But I have access to all his data. What to do...

Find a new job and don't be a piece of shit at it like you were at this one. Aka stop being a faggot

Sack up and leave like a fucking professional, find out why if you can and improve.

Must be a reason. Maybe your a shitty worker.

Wut work did u do?

Reflect on why they did not renew your contract.
Get another job.
Learn to think for yourself based on outcomes and not emotions.

OP

I was the first employee and help build the company. Now there are 4 employers and I do not get a new contract because it will be permanent (4th time) . The company has financial issues because of the shitty decisions of the owner. He does not understand money and spending.

He rather keeps the 3 other temporarly empoyers than giving me a new contract. Its not because of me that I got fired. Therefore I know all clients and suppliers and data.

Shall I take what I build or leave and fuck it?

I sold electronic products as wholesaler. I made a few milions in turnover

If u made a few millions why not invest that shit and retire?

goddamn that is so awkward

because I worked for him and made new clients worth number of million. However the profit was liek 5% and the owner fucked up the profits

Spend a month letting the clients you garnered know that you are launching your own llc doing what he was doing but better, and if they ask why you're leaving mention that your soon to be former boss is a scumbag, but say it more professionally. You don't even need to have all of them move with you, just enough to sustain sales and a budget for the next year.

nice quads
if the company is so badly managed you should be happy to leave. sounds like a sinking ship.
if you leave your job on good terms you can use the boss as a reference.

/thread

>turnover

Learn economics, retard

This

Only a fool would take on a contract job in the first place. It is a well known fact that contract job is nothing more than a temp job. One should expect to get laid er I mean fired from a contract job. Instead of wanting revenge maybe you should channel that anger at finding another job that is not contract.

claim discrimination, even if you're white. Victimization is hot right now you better strike while the iron's hot.

(Heehee. My wife tried to shove the cake into my face. She and I had a similarly awkward moment.)

I went to school for math, not economics.

Why not just grow up and accept this is life and move on? Why burn a possible bridge and job reference?

Plant drugs. Call the cops.

Millions go to school to learn things for a job but never use them and get in a job completely unrelated to their education. The fact you want a job only related to your education shows you need to grow up.

What fun would that be?

eat shit and die.

What you propose makes sense. Most brokerage houses and many law firms have started exactly like you describe.
Make sure you have enough capital to stay open for a year -- bring a capitalist on board if you have to -- and try to hire the best key people in the brokerage that you're leaving.

If you where an adult you would no longer find such things fun but stupid and a waste. If you need to get even then you need to grow up. You must be 18 to post here, so go back to helping mum in the kitchen.

nothing noticeable in the short term. Your next employer will almost 100% contact your current one for a reference so having them say "He put a sledge hammer through the company fridge" would kill your employment chances.

I'd start stealing office supplies. Reams of paper, boxes of pens, whatever there's enough of that it isn't weird for some of it to go missing.

Won't fuck them over or anything, but still gets you some shit you won't have to pay for.

Get a better job and then steal his remaining staff. Anything else will just look pretty and stupid.

Start a competing business if you know so much about it

This, if you made so much then you should have put some back. Get a business loan and start a competing business. Then offer his employees better benefits and pay.

Second this

get unemployment enjoy your neet bucks
give them a shitty review on yelp and glassdoor

But i enjoy doing math, so i seek employment which allows me to enjoy my work, increasing the quality at which i am willing to operate. Im thinking of studying business tho so i can launch my own development firm but with my current work schedule... That's not going to happen anytime soon.

if you have the know how and contacts start a competing firm and destroy your boss

maybe you should have worked harder and had less missing days you sad fuck

Pull a finger in your ass, put your finger in his nose and ask him "Guess where i have been?"

Anything besides these is a nigger move.

Cum in a jar twice a day for a month, then pour it on his car.

Side benefit, if it gets pregnant, you get a free car.

If his employer tells the employment commission that he was released for misconduct then he cannot claim. You can only claim if you are laid off, or get fired in good standing.

1] Shit in a glass jar.
2] Put dead mouse in shit jar.
3] Roll closed jar into ventilation system.
4] Leave company.
5] Laugh when no one can understand why the building started smelling so bad a couple weeks later.

The mouse will decompose and explode, causing your fermenting shit jar to explode without you being there to take the blame.

+1

Yep, cut into their bread with a shitty grin on your face doing something that takes shit from them, gives shit to you and is entirely within the law and your own power. Butthurt is what they hope you feel so you don't realize how much of their wealth is still in your hands, they want you to get frustrated and that's why the abruptness - just take everything that isn't bolted to the floor. If they put one toe out of line to stop you, sue, refuse ALL "arbitration" and just sue, if subjected to arbitration anyway wait till after and then sue the arbiter. Refuse all contact and phone calls once you file suit, make them go through with the entire lawsuit to waste maximum of their money.

Forward all their post / mail to a local police dept.

This happened to my family. My father around 23 started a business then partnered up with some older guy because of the english barrier. The old guy took the company and my dad restarted from ground zero. The old guy is retired and that business is doing well running itself and my dad makes about 20k a month. I fucking love america