You learn something new everyday. Tell us what you learned today

You learn something new everyday. Tell us what you learned today.
>TIL that 'explosive diarrhea' is not a laughing matter
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

erosberry.com/evita-lima-alisan-by-rylsky-art
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My parents are suspicious of me

How and why?

I'm pretty down for the last 3 or so years, Started drinking a lot.
last week my father talked to me about how I should communicate more.

Today my parents asked me how 2 bottles of scotch were almost empty when they clearly didn't drink them and I come home once a week, Started bullshitting about drinking with friends, but they didn't seem to buy it

i think my mother may know me and sister used to have sex,

I see.

Has she said anything that would imply she does?

TIL Strains of shigella are becoming antibiotic resistant, and its largely down to gay men.
The gay population are one of the largest groups affected by shigellosis

Good work man, any pics?

"you and her were alwawys really close. almost like boyfriend and girlfriend". and she smiles.

TIL Hoover products have really gone downhill in both production quality and aesthetics in the last 20 years.

totally have, they suck, and I mean by that they don't suck

She may really be on to you then...

she seems not upset. so its ok i guess.

How long did you guys fuck for?

almost 8 years.

learned some stuff on the guitar.

ask if she wants to have a threesome

hahaha. no. digusting.

Wearing earplugs helps me concentrate, despite the fact it's already quiet.

You can remove and reattach the potentiometers on the GameCube controller, and it might help the sticks work slightly better. It's not as good as replacing the stick boxes, but that's harder and Idk how to solder, and it's not always needed.

Must've been nice. How did it affect your dating experiences?

allways use condom

well, i think im in love with her and want us to be together as a couple. but shes already married and probably wont want to. but i have never told her. i dont want to ruin things she is happy with.

DEES HOES AINT LOYAL

>i think im in love with [my sister]

Haha... no you're not. Just go sleep with a cumdumpster, you'll get over it. Love's weak, you'll lose interest the more new women you lay.

who, the fuck, is she?

>not loyal

>>:(

Goddamn source on that pic

you love you lose?

dubs of truth?

Might try this myself.

dam

I wish I knew.

who the fuck is this

I didn't learn anything today fuck

Sorry folks, but I don't know the source of the pic. I just found her on Sup Forums some weeks ago and instantly fell for her.

that sweet ass bitch makes me want to jack my cock all day long.

Google says Evita Lima: erosberry.com/evita-lima-alisan-by-rylsky-art

Continuing your trend on medical conditions, in the last 2 weeks i've learned the wonderful world of bladder infection, leading to prostatitis.
I've learned the wonders of not being able to lay down on a bed for more than 5 minutes because you get the urge to pee and can't chill.
The urge goes all the way inside your dick, to the inside of the top of your dick so you can never just ignore it and hold it in or you'll go crazy.
On some nights i couldn't sleep because i had to piss every 1 minute each minute, still up at 9 am like a fucking zombie.
You can't even jack off or get hard without feeling unconfortable.

I've learned that when you have this shit the doctor tells you "ok we're gonna do a culture give me a sample" and you piss into a cup, give it to him and it takes A FUCKING WEEK of waiting for the results for some reason, and to hold you off he gives you a fruit flavored placebo light antibiotic that doesn't do jack shit.

I've learned that for all of my life i've taken the simple boon of being able to hold in my piss and not get strong pissing urges for granted and once i'm finally cured i'm going to pray to the piss gods every single night to protect me from ever catching this shit again.
It's been driving me up the fucking wall and the constant lack of sleep is making me slightly insane at this point.

I learnt that Colt and FN both made their own variants of the BAR. And Colt sold one of it's models to the FBI with a very high price tag

don't trust people who are too kind

I learned that on average, women choose boyfriends on based on status (not wealth), and very little else.

Well that is just bullshit. When you have it, you piss into a cup and they have the results in one or two hours. The antibiotic for it is usually amoxicilin, shit is strong, it'll fuck up the bacteria.
Trust me, I've had my fair share of this shit because of having to go to public toilets or work toilets. Always sucks when I go to the doctor and the guy asks me if I had sex with gay dudes because it usually happens when e.coli present in shit enters through your urethra

Damn, that's rough, but I can kind of relate. I couldn't sleep at all last night because I had to get up multiple times (around 8) to go take an explosive, watery shit. All morning, it was rough, and I had to miss work today because of it.

Indeed, I had to use a public restroom while I was out to buy an imodium, and actually shat myself before making it to the bathroom. Luckily, I brought an extra pair of pants and underwear, AND no one was around to see/smell it happening. Didn't help that I had a serious dehydration attack just moments before, the likes of which even altered my hearing.

That's the part that's fucking me up, having to wait until the 7th for the test results.
I gave these motherfuckers my sample a week ago.
I'm afraid all this waiting will make my condition worse and lead to permanent problems, i'm still relatively young and becoming permanently incontinent because some fucking idiots took forever to give me some simple test results would piss me off to no end (no pun intended).

I don't even understand how i got the infection in the first place.
I'm so clean i literally wash my dick with soap every single time i take a piss.

Keep yourself hydrated man, that shit is dangerous.

Absolutely; it was scary. I hadn't been dehydrated in years, so when this happened, I really thought I was about to die...in a public toilet. I think it may have been the result of an E. Coli infection. I'm getting better now, but just have a headache.

I'm having sporatic muscle spasms in my left shoulder.

Finally let wifey put some IcyHot stuff on it. It actually seems to help dull the pain.

That can also cause an infection, excessive cleaning. Some bacteria is good to have. If you always kill it off, you also leave yourself defenseless so everything can just waltz right in... It sucks. Having unprotected sex with a girl that has it can make you get it, having it with guys, accidentally touching the toilet when you sit down to poop, not drinking water also makes you get it, and so on... It's rare for guys to get it, so when we do it is a bit serious but don't worry dude, you won't become incontinent. The worst of the worst that can happen is if it gets to your kidneys and if it does you'll know because of the excruciating ammount of pain + blood on your pee. But that's it. Even those pass with the antibiotics. Don't worry my dude, the antibiotics take like 3 to 4 days to really become noticeable.

Well, thanks for the tip, i'll try to use just water and only use soap once a day at the end of the day or something, i'll keep that in mind.

And yes i don't really drink a lot of water, that might definitely be a factor.
I did have sex with a guy but that was 10 years ago so i'd say that's probably not the cause, would've showed up a lot sooner than this.

Antibiotic depends on the strain you have and amoxicilin is pretty nice as an all-rounder, but not very effective if you've had infections before, resistance and all that.

This is probably why your tests are taking longer than you'd like. If a run of the mill test doesn't identify your infectee, additional tests will have to be done, and while the miracle of modern medicine is impressive, non-standard tests will always take longer.

As someone who's gotten quite a few bladder (and testicle, yes it gets worse) infections and became (or rather, my bacteria did) resistant to 4 different antibiotics, including amoxicilin and cotrimoxacol, I wish you the best of luck and ask you to be patient. It's not like your doctors are playing card games instead of running your analyses

It was probably the water. If you don't drink much and if you also don't pee often, this tends to happen. Either that or you used a toilet that someone who had a bladder infection also used and you just got screwed by E. Coli. But it will pass, stay strong my dude.

BANKERS RUN THE WORLD

>TIL that 'explosive diarrhea' is not a laughing matter

Yes it is...

TIL that the hot chick in your post has nasty, chewed up looking pussy.

ultra dissapointment

Today I learned that program I use at work use digital ID 1225 to make another PC control switch, instead of using physical ID to access controller directly.
Sounds simple but it took an hour and few pages red on manual.

You mean...the best type of pussy there is?

TIL what "TIL" means
>we did it reddit!

windows bat scripts are pretty great and with the new start menu i have a good and clean way of creating system shortcuts

sorry if it's not that interesting but this was my today

TIL how to remove a water pump & pipe from 160 feet below the ground.