There is literally no reason to oppose the nomination of Merrick Garland outside of strictly partisan anti-Obama...

There is literally no reason to oppose the nomination of Merrick Garland outside of strictly partisan anti-Obama bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/ir/Ch5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like a good reason.

is he a gun grabber?

>thinks a handgun ban is constitutional

Fuck off

>Sounds like a good reason.

Partisan politics is the reason Congress has 10% approval rating. Faggots like you make it worse.

If GWB was in office you would be having a cow if Democrats did this to him.

What if I really really hate Obama?

Also if he gets in there will be 0 WASPS on the court so it needs an affirmative action white pick.

>muh guns

Yes

>What if I really really hate Obama?

You only hate him because he's black. It's all because he's black. You wanted him to fail from day one. Garland is his legacy.

Yes

yeah lets just bend over for the statist cock and become defensless against niggers, good goy

>WASPS

I couldn't care less about that bullshit. What I care about is overturning Citizens United, legal gay marriage and abortion, keeping public sector unions, overturning Heller, overturn Hobby Lobby, etc.

>statist cock

>this is coming from a trumptard, the biggest statist running

Look at this faggot.

fuck him, no hire, who do they have next in line? petition for Trump's sister to take the job

We don't need another kike on the court. No thanks.

>this coming from a trumptard

when did I ever mention Trump?

So Rothbard was a statist?
archive.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/ir/Ch5.html

Yeah I really hate negros. That's why I vote republican.

cuck

>So Rothbard was a statist?

I think Jews are over-represented on the SC. I think a more progressive choice should be made like black woman.

Too bad lmao

>We don't need another kike on the court. No thanks.

You won't be saying this when Hillary picks a 30 year old Latino for the US Supreme Court. You missed your chance with Garland Republicucks.

Mah liberal nigga

He's a dirty kike.
You should know better.

>statism bad cuz drumpf lmao
>libertarianism bad too
So who the hell's side are you on, shill?

Also check my current year captcha

>So who the hell's side are you on, shill?

My side.

No, popular disapproval of the government is why. Opposition stops the thing that we disapprove of and is therefore good. Boehner was not chased out of office for his opposition, he was thrown out because he was Obama's weeping catamite.

I despise GWB and still want him to go to trial for Iraq. That said, Bush knew more about US government procedure than this arrogant supposed Constitutional law professor.

.02 has been deposited thanks for

Correcting The Record

I'm absolutely "muh guns", go hang yourself

Obama can shove his nomination deep into the bowels of hell. This man is an anti 2nd amendment judge and we will lose the Supreme Court if we keep being soft..... A vote for Trump is a step in the right direction.

Obama and his pet judge can fuck themselves.