You are the new HUGH HEFNER

you are the new HUGH HEFNER

a) which of these bunnies do you induct into your personal harem and why?

b) what do you do to him?

THE white one

Who are they

your new playboy bunnies

That's pretty gay if you ask me

only if balls touch

Haha where do you find these kind of faggots
Asking for a friend lol

>Asking for a friend lol

lol

I'd get 1, make him grow his hair out, lock his cock up, control his diet and make him do lots of cardio/high rep low weight lifts, and give him HRT to transition into becoming a woman while conditioning him to associate prostate stimulation and anal stimulation with pleasure. Take a couple years but he'd plump out just right and be my sissy fuck slut. I'd constantly feed him weed edibles and acid and not let him read or do anything stimulating ever, trying to lower his iq. I'd figure out some way to make him worship me like a cult leader or demigod. He would also have a noose which he'd be required to wear like a necklace for a couple hours every week while he sucks my dick, he has to treat the noose like a worshipful idol.
He wouldn't ever be allowed to cum, unless he really impressed me (made progress on anal stretching, did something very feminine or slutty) and whenever he came he'd do it into a little dish and eat it.
After he was done I'd stop letting him cum, pierce his cock and lock him in permanent chastity. He'd still get edged frequently and he can cum from anal as much as he wants (if possible).
Once I was done using him or he got too old we'd set up a hangman's platform, he'd put on his best sissy clothes and put his head in the noose, trap door under his feet. I'd fuck him in the ass one last time, and then take off his chastity and put a huge plug into his ass. I'd instruct him to jack off and beg me to cum, hopefully it's his first time jacking off in years.
He knows if he cums I'll pull the lever and he'll die as he cums, but he worships me and the noose and sexual pleasure so for him it's like an ascension thing. He'll be begging me to cum and I'll say "You ready boy?" and when he's about to scream YES I pull the trigger and he cums as he aspirates and dies.

wow

Sauce??

instagram

So fucking specific thanks

youre welcome, i can post more of any 1 of them if you want

Yes pls

Even a name would be nice

which one?

Who ever has the lingerie photos on their insta. For.. science..

Naaaaames pls. Before thread dies. That or post more cuties in lingerie

gui.guii on instagram