Does any nice and semi-attractive man want to help me lose my virginity? I'm a semi-attractive, average weight...

Does any nice and semi-attractive man want to help me lose my virginity? I'm a semi-attractive, average weight, and maybe slightly autistic 22 year old female living on the East Coast. I really doubt that I will ever meet anyone because I stay home all the time but I also kinda don't wanna die without experiencing sex first. I actually don't wanna go another day without experiencing sex, it's really all I've been thinking about lately.
I have maybe 2 friends and I turn their invitations every time to go out and drink, or do whatever with them, because I'm so shy. I think I am just incapable of trusting people. But people also tell me I’m one of the nicest people they have met, and I guess nice people aren’t fun to be friends with. I never curse, gossip, get drunk, or smoke. I would if the opportunity presented itself but it never does bc I stay home all the time. I guess that makes me boring.
I tell myself that the next guy that flirts with me or asks for my number I'll have sex with him but I always get so nervous and never follow through. I am so far behind everyone my age in regard to life experiences and it's getting more obvious now that I'm older.
I think I'd be a more confident person overall if I had sex, or I could just be crazy wrong

tits or GTFO newfag

just take your time, dont compare yourself to everything

Fly in and i will show you why they call me rawdawg. P.s. i dont pull out. Seriously tho. Sex wont fix your problems. Wanna talk about your childhood?

Hahahaha I'm guessing it's bc you just eat an all raw, vegan diet, right?! And fly in where? I mean, I'm not gonna, I'm just curious!

Yeah my childhood wasn't normal, I don't think. I just always remember being sad and scared as a child with not many friends lol... not much has changed. My family wasn't mean, but they weren't the most sensitive ppl either. Idk.

How was your childhood?

Just ask someone random your attracted to. Your be surprised how many guys would be down for it

This...

Lol. All protein diet. Mn. My childhood sounds like yours and my parents were/are both alcoholics

Where at on the east coast? I'd be down.

define "slightly autistic"

and how much is average weight and attractiveness? 160 pounds with a double chin and dyed hair?

kill yourself

I'm a virgin myself. I'd be more than happy to take care of both. Decent looking, I've been told. From Georgia.

I'm east coast so why not.

>female

Heheh ohh Minnesota, so cool! Is it snowing yet?! And that must have been really hard, I'm sorry. My dad also drank a lot.

NJ.

I mostly say it as a joke, but, who knows. I have extremely bad social skills and i'm extremely quiet. 5'6 and 120 pounds, I've been told I look very normal, sometimes cute. No dyed hair.

I really want to know if this is a real post or just someone trolling

drive to texas and ill fuck ya

face and timestamp

From one monster to another hunt well.

Its been snowing for the past week. I just read "adult children of alcoholics". You should check it out. You arent autistic. Your parents prolly didnt teach you to embrace your emotions among all the other things they didnt teach you. You can fix all your problems and there is no better time than now to start. Imagine a life of self love, self esteem, and self confidence...

Lets start a list of all the things you can be greatful for.
1. 5'6"
2. 120 lbs
3. Purety

Or is it purity?..

only if you had a database of literally hundreds of dictionaries that you could easily search you fuckin retard

Only if i did....lol

Omg that sounds lovely, snow is beautiful and I can't wait till it starts snowing here. And I will definitely look into the book, thank you. I think you're right, my parents have always seen sensitivity as a bad thing. And since I'm a very sensitive person, it wasn't a very good combination. thanks for your help, hope things work out well for you :-))

I don't know how good of a thing purity is. I guess it's good on paper but most ppl in real life are turned offed by it, at least, that's my impression

lolololol

If only* idiot

That pic is cozy as hell, do you know the source on that?

If this is not a troll post, /soc/ would be a much better fit for you. Good luck with your search femanon.

The people turned off by purity are sluts or slut apologists. How far out of your way are you willing to go for sex? Because I'm pretty sure you can easily find someone online who will fuck you.

What sort of sick game-playing fuck sees virtue in being "difficult"?

Things are working out for me. Thats why I'm trying to pass this knowledge onto you and everybody else.