If you could bring a U.S. president back to life, who would it be, and would they say to Barry O?

If you could bring a U.S. president back to life, who would it be, and would they say to Barry O?

Jackson.

>walks into white house
>greeted by Obama
>"Here, hang my coat, Nigger."

>Obama cracks wise to old Hickory, Jackson calls him out to duel at noon the next day We know how that ends.

He wouldn't give a nigger the honor of a duel. Old Hickory would beat him with his cane.

POLK

Pretty good map

#PolksVolk

TR

>implying Jackson would duel a nigger
>implying Jackson wouldnt just beat Obama with his walking cane for talking back to a white man.

While never a President, I wish Hamilton had a go at the Office.

Abraham "Honest Abe" Lincoln

"My mistake, back to the fields with you."

it's pretty fucking amazing that he about doubled the size of the country in one term. underrated president.

Theodore Roosevelt has my vote as well. To be honest, Trump almost seems like an extension of him. I see a lot of things in DT that would have fit right in with a TR presidency.

>Trump almost seems like an extension of him

Daily reminder that TR wrecked the GOP and handed the election to Woodrow "Hillary with a Penis" Wilson.

>obama's Smart Gun Technologyâ„¢-equipped pistol fails, due to abundance of chicken grease on his fingers
>mortally wounded, he falls to the ground
>Jackson approaches and kneels down to hear his last dying words
>if I had a son, he'd look like this

kek

Chester Arthur

i want jackson to come back so he can rip the fed apart with his bare hands

>"Huh, and I thought I was the only one who let animals live in the White House"

The GOP needs to be wrecked, as does the Dems. I'd actually be quite pleased if we come out of this election with 3 or even 4 political parties.

Kennedy.
"You're black and Michelle was the best you could pull?"

>implying hillary clinton doesn't have a penis

Wilson wasn't all that bad. His favorite movie was birth of a nation. Also, it was more fucking Taft's fault. He was a lazy fat fuck.

Pic related; w.w.'s favorite movie.