H/fur

h/fur

more rajii

bump

Oh my god..
I've never seen such a disgusting fucking thread on any website I've visited over the course of my life. A thread dedicated to pictures of animals depicted in a cute AND impudently sexual way. What. The. Fuck. The worst thing is, you ARE animal fuckers, but you're trying to pretend you aren't by depicting the creatures as human -- but of course you don't fucking have enough with a human with a tail and a few cat ears.
No, you lunatics need them to have fur, and primal mind, and want them to go in heat so you ugly ass fucks even have a chance to have a go at a primitive animal because obviously, no woman would want to let such disgusting degenerates such as you to come anywhere near them.
I pity you. I truly do. You should all seek therapy if you genuinely get off to this. Not only because you want to fuck animals, but because you even have the brazenness to try to hide your disgusting fetishes. I'm going to puke if I see any more of this shit, oh my fucking god..

welcome, furend!

I guess you saw something you liked, eh? nice of you to stop by and say hello

Can you guys post more that's not in the /trash/ thread?

You're obviously a newfag if you're freaking out about furries just now. There are other furry threads everyday.

Nice pasta

I'm neither a fag, nor am I new. The only reason I entered this thread was because I wanted to let off some steam about you, because, well, I do have to see those "innocent" thumbnails of your shitty little threads every day, because there's almost always one of them running. But never would I have expected the pond to go THIS deep; hallelujah..
It doesn't seem like you've got any arguments, though. As expected, I may add.

it's okay to like the floof, user
we're all friends here, you don't have to pretend to be upset just to hang out with us - no one is gonna judge you

Bump

have to shower

probably won't be able to bump myself for a time at least

See ya

bump

So true !
And there is even more fucked up shit in this world. Do you know the comic Berserk ? It fucking includes rape scenes ! We should really raise awareness so we can ban unconventional """art""".

Start on Twitter. Keep up the good work my friend. Soon we will live in a perfect world.

>life goals