I MURDER MILLIONS. I print your money. I own your banks. I own your politicians. I own your military. I start your wars...

I MURDER MILLIONS. I print your money. I own your banks. I own your politicians. I own your military. I start your wars. I stage terror attacks and blame them on others. I won't stop until I own it all, and then I'll get rid of 90% of you useless eaters polluting my planet.

fuck off, bourgeois scum

The first up against the wall. Allons, enfants de la Patrie.

It's only a matter of time... you too will fall.

go home hillary, you're drunk

I've only had 3 bottles of wine. I'm not drunk!

You are beholden to the masses for all that you are and will be nothing without the herd. Respect us or die by our revolution.

What are you going to do when you finally own it all?

What else do u do?

I am the evil shepherd. I will lead all to slaughter.

I will transmigrate and live forever.

Torture innocents in my dungeon and drink their blood with my fellow Satanists.

Including yourself as you starve a slow death

We are organized, the masses are confused. We keep them off balance with war and debt and staged terror attacks.

I am constantly refreshed with the blood of infants. I will live many years and then upload to infinity. I will live forever.

>IS THE ANSWER TIME?

Time is money.

Peter Thiel

Whatever it takes to extend life of the elites.

fortunately, they will still be vulnerable to gross trauma

That's why we're militarizing the police and increasing security as we steal your money and property. When they kill you we get them off. Of course when we've used up the police they'll get thrown away.

> I MURDER MILLIONS
Who gives a fuck? Nobody liked them anyway.

Time is money for girls covered in honey

nice bot thread

Police are just tools. Like Kissinger said - dumb animals to implement policy.

And we have lots to spend. We make it from thin air.

We haven't uploaded yet. Give us time. Your bodies will rot as we "live" forever.

"What are jews" for $100

Howboudat adult diaper doe?

Only a dumb will Ike to live forever. He'll never reach Walhalla. What a waste of everything. Antichrist is dumb as fuck.

Too much money for kikes.

Halloween... Our favorite sacrificial holiday!

> I murder millions
You sure do! Too bad you can't kill my ass, Robotnik.

I get good prices at Costco.

hoq will you get rid of the 90%?

why did you edit that picture with quickpic?

Geoengineering will kill all crops and everyone will starve except in our underground bases. Our seed bank will repopulate the earth.

Assignment?

Bioweapons, Geoengineering, Starvation. If that fails nuclear war.

Looks like you're prepared. Good luck!

>will transmigrate and live forever.

It was at this moment user knew the OP's post was rooted, not in reality, but faggotry.

who are you?

>jews rule the planet
>whites are the master race
PICK ONE

Lots of jobs to be had. Of course, only a few workers will survive.

I'm on it...

George Soros pls go

I am (we are) The Serpent.

It takes all kinds.

Lots of those needed, yes.

But I'm just getting started!

Don't stop now, is what they want

Step aside oldfag

Our strategy to crush you is twofold - demonize you in the press while we prepare our own cryptocurrencies.

> 2017
> not being alt-left

A hibernating bear in space won't be affected by the radiation...

We've been playing this game for a thousand years. Play both sides against each other.

Only the dead know the end of war...

We're doing everything we can to stop legalization. We want you hooked on our pharmaceuticals.

Set a task

That's our motto. We send others to die while we drink champagne.

Drink well... A task now

There are lots of jobs. For example, we're setting up the camps for dissidents and patriots. We'll need guards and capture squads.

So much needs attention.

tree-minati

Always.

Robots do that work. Think. A TASK

That money thing amazes me.
Not the fact that you can make that sequence by folding all the bills the same (you actually have to fold the $5 differently) or even the fact that someone was actually bored/stoned enough to figure it out.
What amazes me is that people are actually stupid enough to believe it's significant.

Pretend for a moment that you're the all-powerful shadow government. You've decided to destroy two famous but deteriorating office buildings and purge a few thousand citizens as a false flag attack to rally public support for a war that would otherwise be highly unpopular.
WHY THE FUCK would you design money years in advance to signal your intention to stage the event? What possible train of thought could ever lead someone to deliberately sneak such a thing onto the currency in everyone's pocket? What possible purpose could such an inane thing be useful for? Taunting Batman with how clever your scheme was?

lol get rekt kid are u mad that I'm cooler than u

I'm thinking, I'm thinking... Want to fly a plane spraying barium and aluminum salts?

Well said Thesaurus

>Taunting Batman with how clever your scheme was?

Fly a plane, drive a train, jump off crane... Media whores like mess. Switch tables

It's called the Revelation of the Method. It's a mind game. That's EXACTLY how we want you to think. Glad to see it worked!

The earthly plane is all we Satanists have. That's why we lie, cheat and steal.

Fell into that... So what's the plan Alpha?

Ah, the media. Our most powerful tool. Worth 100 army divisions or more.

Amen to that... Give em a teaser before money shot

We're going to bring down the population to about 500 million while we hid out under Denver International. Then we'll surface and start over.

Will we need supplies?

how are those voices in your head OP
still convinceing you of certain things ? ▲

dont forget our signals :) we own you

You may survive if you have food and shelter. But if you're not on board hunter-killer squads will take care of you when we return to the surface. We want only a technical class and servants for our needs. That's it.

Were you at the last meeting?

Sitting next to you

You want SS back?

Cool - the new chef was pretty good. Denver's nice this time of year. Great airport by our design. Hooded Cobra roads leading up to the Swastika runways.

Did they ever leave? Anyway, everything's militarized now.

Nope. Just sanctioned

Pointles racism is just that. Plenty robots. Learn from bad guys

Racism is just another tool in the box. We use it well to keep the serfs fighting while we steal from above.

You're well spoken, somewhat educated. Curious, how so still for so long?

looks like pussy, actually is money ... or rather the people in control of money

but we will still have Sup Forums
checkem