Omg, I was scared for a min

omg, I was scared for a min...

he'll be okay bros. He can self-finance any project he wants, and I'll watch it.

Fuck this "me 2" bullshit.

ODC is my fave Spacey movie.

12 angry men is my favorite Spacey movie

Fucking hell, imagine being Spacey right now.

Everything is going fine and suddenly a brat shows up and says "you raped me 30 years ago!!!" out in the media and BOOM. Everything slowly burning to the shits.

No matter if he would be 100% innocent, the damage is done.

Whatever fucking happened to "innocent until proven guilty" anyways?!

k-pax?

What is the deal with all these rape allegations and sexual misconduct all of a sudden. Is this the new Kony2012, BLM, anti-racist?

That hasn't been a thing in this country for ages, bruh. Fucking ages. Once people started believing rape victims just because they said they were raped, (just an example), due process went out the window.

Kevin, if you read this, name your daughter casey

It's my guilty favorite.

Now THAT would be child abuse.

"innocent until proven guilty" only applies in a court of law, faggot.

idiot people and the media are free to be as judgmental as they want.

It's not one person. It's a bunch of people. And it's happened again and again over a long period of time.

But I haven't seen any actual rape allegations, unless you count the statutory rape stuff that's about to come out.

Well..the media SHOULD know about it. They are the ones who've been covering it up for decades.

Seth McFarland made a Spacey joke on family guy like 12 years ago. Just goes to show how fucked up Hollywood is, if that should be any surprise.

Hush money and fear of ruining their career can keep them quiet but personally I wonder why these famous rich people still let themselves fall victim to sexual degeneracy even though they've built such a good life for themselves.

thoughts on Jeff Bridges?

yeah where stewie escaped from his basement lol I remember that

>thoughts on Jeff Bridges?

Is he getting caught up in all this shit? Where's the list?

Both Trons rocked, btw. But I'm an old fag, saw the first one first run in the theater, and dump tons of quarters into the video games.

he wasn't in the first one was he?

You have to be a stupid faggot to be unable to separate these shit people from their professions.

>LeBron is a fucking idiot human being but a great basketball player
>Spacey is a pedo faggot but he's a good actor

I know you're like 7 years old but at least try to mature.

Yep. He got sucked into the machine first. The dude from Babylon 5 was the other good blue guy.

Jeff came back in the second both real and CGI'd.

Jeff Bridges is an awesome guy. I met him in Ft Worth Texas a few years back and he was cool as shit. Kinda seems like the dude from the big lebowski in real life

oh shit I'll have to rewatch that

His father was a sadistic nazi

>Jeff Bridges is an awesome guy.

That's the impression that I get. Even if he does some shitty moves occasionally (R.I.P. anyone?).

Now hold up for a second.
Spacey didn't even deny the accusation. He just said he couldn't clearly remember it.
Then a whole bunch of people come out with similar stories, many of which seem plausible.
I'm not saying he's guilty on all charges, but there's obviously more to this than some random brat lying through his teeth.

Of cause he was. 80s was some time ago user. He was younger and less scruffy. I saw it on video as a new release, we were too poor to go to the cinema for kid flicks.

This, exactly.

Plus, his response was "I don't remember, I guess it could've happened, did I mention I'm gay" and most of the reaction has actually been to his appropriateness in timing or his motivation for suddenly declaring his sexuality, not so much in the allegations themselves.

lol at people actually defending a faggot rapist

roman polanski anally raped a 15 year old girl and he's doing fine

>he's doing fine

He just can't step foot back in the US.
tbh, his lawyers negotiated terms with the prosecutor and judge. He ran because he found out they were going to renege on the deal.