Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Id let him fuck the guts out of me and fill my mancunt with cum

mostly about pussy and suicide. isn't this that gay dude tho?

I think I ate too much pizza today.

I'm tired

It pisses me off that they're gonna pull a show that I am several years invested in over the possibility of an alleged pass an actor made at someone he may or may not have known the age of like a decade or more ago.

I don't suddenly not enjoy his acting after these recent revelations. That being said, I'm glad that his career is over, the dude sexually assaulted his coworker and sexually harassed others

Chicken-hawk hits on a chicken and the world goes berserk twenty years later. Sounds like a Trumpian distraction unless there are more Weinsteinian layers to the story.

It's not just about the 14 year old, other coworkers on House of Cards accused him of sexual harassment and assault

I too am sad to see House of Cards end, but you don't get to keep having a career when these things come to light

Only faggots watched that show anyway.

Well, then, expect Quintin Tarrantino to go next.

All of them are white males. WHITE FUCKING MALES! Who cares

kys

By whose definition of harassment? What people too quickly call harassment today used to be called flirting.

You can't even talk to someone you are interested in anymore without second guessing yourself or wondering if some fucking fragile flower is gonna call it harassment.

That's not why they're pulling the show. They're pulling it because a bunch of the staff have complained about Spacey being inappropriate with male staffers and Netflix repeatedly ignored it.

Why even comment when you're so ill informed? There have been a dozen accusers, and a 13 year old who had a fuckbuddy relationship with him

I would say unwanted sexual grabbing is pretty much the definition of harassment.

What am I looking at?

Also because Spacey was exec producer, he is corporate, so Netflix may be on the hook for millions of settlements

I'll spoil how the show ends for you guys: he gets assassinated by his wife to save his reputation as a president. There. That's how the show would have ended.

>so much boipucci
>so much laws
he does look creepy though

Haven't heard about the thirteen-year-old, not that it's worth foaming at the mouth about. Everything else sounds like Wag the Dog. They should have kept on Pizzagate instead.

Demi Lovato being a butt slut

Fantastic actor and enjoy his work. Was very disappointed to hear about his predatory nature. I try to divide the artist from his work, but with acting its especially difficult.

I'd probably KMS if Tom Hanks or John Goodman end up having some nasty secrets

Turns out he didn't have to really "play" most of his roles

I don't really give a shit about Kevin Spacey, great actor tbh, but one thing i can't understand.

How come you can actually want to stick your penis into a mans ass?
How can it be possible to see some great fucking 10/10 stacey and not want to fuck the shit out of her but instead dream about some dude's ass???????? I am not homophobe, i don't really care as i said, i am just curios what is going on in those dudes brains.
What is so different in the bio or genetics that you choose men instead of pic related, for example?

Kevin Da Man he loves dem little men

Except first the grabber has to be on notice that the grabbing is unwanted. Notice is a necessary element of harassment. Otherwise it's just edgy fun between two marginally consenting adults.

trips of truth

it aint about the bio genetics, it's about childhood "trauma". Bad relation with the dad etc

>How come you can actually want to stick your penis into a mans ass?

Because you're gay

>How can it be possible to see some great fucking 10/10 stacey and not want to fuck the shit out of her but instead dream about some dude's ass????

That's what being gay is

>What is so different in the bio or genetics that you choose men instead of pic related

Homosexuals are attracted to men and not women

In Kevin Spacey's case, that's probably true. But there are plenty of gay men who were not traumatized as children.

You should really never work in a corporate environment if you actually believe that shit. Also, kids can't legally consent to having "edgy fun".

source on the 13 yo buttbud thing ?

So you had a traumatic childhood, did you?
No need to elaborate. Uncle Kev understands.

Personally dont mind gays but fucki g hate fags that try n force themselves on straight guys for the thrill of turning them. They're predatory in nature, a bit rapey and I understand how some women feel with rapey, stalker weirdos following them around.
Those types of men and women should be held accountable for their actions regardless of their orientation.

me too but I need money to support my drug habit, so I'd probably sue him after to get my share.

well "traumatised" is a strong word but homosexuality might come from a child/dad complex. Source : Gay conversion therapies by joseph nicolosi (yeah take it as you want but these guys make some good points)

I didn't have a trauma per se but I think my relation with my father may have lead to me becoming bisexual

You're a retard.

elaborate

This is why you dont dip your pen in company ink...or
You dont dip your pen behind another company pen?

>mfw we'll never see him play Jeff Bezos in a biopic.

Actually, the observation about notice comes from a corporate training session run by sexual-harassment lawyers. There is a lot of weird sex that goes on in corporations, more and more every day. Drawing the line is tricky business.

Good riddance, he hasn't made a good film in years.

Probably invented. The current scandal seems to have been tailor-made to distract. First Harvey the Jew, chosen to outrage the wimmins and the alt-reich, and now the Invisible Chicken-Hawk who outrages all those bi-curiously homophobic trumpsters. MAGA!

Disgusting witch hunt by the Jew media.

People shouldn't be too quick to blame their parents for anything. Ambisexuality is part of nature.

ambisexuality is part of nature, so does childhood development, so are "perversions". I don't mean to say homosexuality is bad or that it's something to "balme" on parents but it might very well be due to some childhood development. Most homosexuals have a very strong relation to their mother and a distant relation to their fathers. Those who are close to their father ususally see him as a weak figure etc.

Maybe he's a method actor.

>but you don't get to keep having a career when these things come to light

Accused, Tried and Sentenced by the media! No court, no lawyer, no judge, no jury, no justice. Just a few people who cry out wolf! Guilty until proven innocent.

Hallelujah!

Really? Is there no one who has a problem with that?

fffu

I have a huge problem with that, but I aspire to be more rational than the majority of our species.

At least one, thanks.

i would for 15-20k

Who is the owner of this lovely pussy?

He fucked with the wrong people and i don't mean the sluts he harrassed.

Demi Lovato supposedly, old leaks. no proof though

You don't get to keep your career but being president is still an option

Straight people don't know the difference between unwanted sexual advances and sexual assault

He is a supporter or lowering the age of consent to 14

He has basically admitted it you fucking idiot.

He said jumping on and trying to fuck a 14 year old was drunken behaviour and he doesn't remember it. Why would he say that if he was innocent? He and his handlers have all the money in the world for a court case, or a settlement to avoid the public glare of a court case. Someone as rich and pwerful as him accused of a crime like that would never say a thing like that if innocent.

Add to that what is becoming dozens of people all accusing him, who have little reason to do so.

It is becoming a lot like cosby, a person accused by so many different people that their guilt is almost assured. Difference is, this one is a pedophile as well. Lets hope for a dramatic suicide, although he is probably to self obsessed, sociopathic and vain for anything like that. Fuck him, can't wait to watch him crawl more.

you're right I don't.

more like kevin rapecey am i rite

you might be legally retarded

got 'em

Complete bullshit. We lost house of cards over this shit.

I like him as an actor, but I hate him as a villain.

kek

Bullshit that it took this long. He's been a known aggressive faggot who chases young boys for decades. I'm glad he's getting what he deserves but it took way too fucking long.

You cannot turn around 30, or almost 30 years later and be offended. No. Sorry not sorry. You either say something immediately afterwards, or accept the fact that it did not bother you that badly.

I'm still a fan. He's a shit bag, but he's also a good actor.

>14
>at a party with alcohol
>parents not around
>goes to the bedroom of an adult when everyone's gone

You get where I'm going with this

No, do go on...

I don't give a fuck any way or the other. The world keeps spinning and not much was lost.

>b-but House of Cards
Meh

wow r u gay

>no one got raped
>14 is the legal AoC in many countries
>Spacey stopped and the kid could leave

ANother white old pedo as always

They should finish it with another actor, Leslie Jones maybe.

He would hate that with the fury of a thousand suns, shit would be hilarious, and would send a strong message to all the others like him.

rapist and a faggot, but it was to be expected

same eyes a Weinstein

you seem upset. are you not getting any user?

I fried broccoli and carrots with a tamari egg wash in a pan prepared with mustard powder, chopped onion, jalapeneo and ginger

Somehow the fry had a peanut buttery flavor hint to it

How did that happen?

Bill Cosby serves you a drink..... you wake up several hours later to Spacey laying on top of you, Cosby getting dressed, R Kelly peeping on you and Harvey jacking off in the corner.

This.
Spacey should he commended for not committing any crime even when drunk and in a situation where he could have taken advantage of a kid.

Probably from the knife.

>retard - noun - (ˈrē-ˌtärd) informal, usually offensive : a foolish or stupid person

He's a perv and should be locked up for having those thoughts. You wouldn't excuse anyone else who is an almost rapist. He wanted to do it and if the kid didn't protest he'd be considered a rapist right now anyway.

Wouldnt it be pee wee wackin it in the corner?

Also, david carradine hanging himself while nutting

Richard gere chasing a gerbil

Not invented dawg, I've been reading blind items and gossip columns for years. People have always talked about him being this way. Ever seen American Beauty?

Acting on camera gives actors permission to be their real fucked up selves between action and cut. Name any actor in any movie and I'll tell you how their casting comes from who they are as a person. Actors show us their secrets and then get to pretend like it was only make believe. Look at Philip Seymour Hoffman's filmography for example. Or even directors like Woody Allen and his loli lust.

McCaughney playing bongos.

What's up with PS Hoffman? Story?