These 2 whores have a baby with the same nigger on facebook black bitch calling white girl a white trash cracka meth...

these 2 whores have a baby with the same nigger on facebook black bitch calling white girl a white trash cracka meth head white girl did call her a nigger wow whites are scary these days

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dqW2oMVNzFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck both of them!
Black people aren't the problem, single mothers are and we need to get these bitches back in line. It's the simps and government that allow this shit.

thats a lucky spook i would fuck both them

I bottled a nigger last night for trying it on with my Mrs and not fucking off when told. Fuck those junglebunny spear chucking dregs on society

Kill yourself please

that black chic looks like your typical ghetto sperm bank

She boon has huge nipples, post more

them some big as nipples

Yea right b/ro they're fucking massive if she didn't have huge tits she'd be like 90% nip
Asians do it better pic related

Thats probably the fakest story I've ever heard.

who is this?

Fat ass and dumb ass detected.
enjoy single parenting, I'm sure they'll both do great jobs.

It is actually true, I'm a skinny white cunt and he was fucking massive but being pissed off and wasted I wasnt gonna let him carry on and blatantly not gonna fight the guy so I hit him with my bottle.. Fucked my hand up

i wanna see them bitches fuck each other

this

As a black guy, I'm willing to bet the black dude sided with the white chick. He's not letting go of his opportunity to have a mixed baby for the fat hoodrat on the right.

This is from experience by the way.

First, you got weird hands. Second, stop masturbating and it'll go away, but stop telling lies you dumb nigger.

use the black one let the homies have some fun to and marry white girl

white hands

>nigga

With identification skills like that you should be a fucking detective.. Retard cunt.

i would fuck the white done and when i get done piss on the big tits of the black one

My man. The black one is perfect for a gangbang. Those big tittes, thighs and ass can satisfy at least five people. Would never marry though. I plan to marry outside of my race.

>Implying you need to be black to act like a dumb nigger.
kys my man

youtu.be/dqW2oMVNzFg

Nigger is a mindset.

i would love to slap those big tits around

oof

nice trips