76ers Raptors 5:00
Wizards Warriors 7:00
Rockets Suns 8:00

Other urls found in this thread:

tankathon.com/
streamable.com/pio2n
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so what games are we watching today?

Eh, I imagine Harden pulls better looking girls for free being a millionaire and all. Not even a Harden fan, hate all the calls he gets, but these hoes will say most anything for cash.

Apologize.

shouldn't you be jelqing, james?

*Blocks you path to a Championship*

What do?

>Bucks sign Gary Payton II: Electric Boogaloo

Lavar was right

>it's a "personal vendetta with a guy who will make hundreds of millions more dollars than you over the span of a few years than you will in your entire life and have more success in your career field than you ever will with anything" thread
I never understood why people even bothered hating/reading celeb gossip about pro athletes. Especially the superstars, you literally can not beat them. They're on another level from regular people.

James Harden could literally not even have a dick, and still pull just because he's a 6'5 black dude that balls

Some people legit think they could put hands on Lebron James

t. james harden

le door stopper peepee man

I don't even know what Lebron haters can hold onto at this point. It be like hating on Serena Williams, there's like fuck all you can say at least related to their sport

>I don't even know what Lebron haters can hold onto

Yes, James Harden, the millionaire, multi-time all star, franchise player, and MVP candidate is truly a loser in reality. I know I feel better about myself by comparison already

take the call

door stopper pee pee man

We don't make fun of injuries here. Show some respect to Derrick Rose, he's an honest man who just wants to be there for his kid. Pathetic fatsos.

HOLDING ON TO HIS KNEE

AND DOWN

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Last two digits confirm how many wins Ingram and Ball lead the Lakers to next year

Sorry you don't get to spam this 20 times till you get a number you like. The original 5 wins you got is the real number.

>phil fighting with melo
>Rose disappears for a night, nobody knows where he is including the knicks organization
>Noah making 70 million gets injured then gets suspended for drug use
>Beloved knicks Charles oakley has to pay for his own ticket, fights with security guards and is thrown on the floor like a drunken homeless person
>Knicks win meaningless games late season ruining their draft position
>Derrick Rose knee explodes again and will probably be playing in China next year

Is this a brief summary of the knicks so far this year? Did I miss anything?

>52

nice pham

Nah the first time this happened, it was 98

Last two digits confirm how many wins Porzingis and the 2017 pick lead the knicks to next year

jerebko just got BLACKED by the big black KOQ

>NBA general
>no NBA discussion/copypasta out the ass
tankathon.com/

How's your team doing? (PHX) Legit praying the Lakers get to keep their pick, that would be fucked up to lose a top three pick in a draft like this as much as I hate their dumb ass fans.

we 3 seed now

lmello

This link is an IP grabber that user will use to dox you btw, don't click it

>Charlotte
Maybe the NBA will reward us for not tanking, I'm actually pretty confident provided we pick within the lottery given there's no sure things.

Pay denbts

why would you link that shit you asshole

this

t.Sup Forums

how much money would a Lakers vs knicks finals bring in? Silver needs to do the right thing for the nba and start rigging games in favor of non flyover teams

I ain't clicking that shit lmfao

now my computer wants me to call microsoft wtf? im locked out

Fine, just to make you happy

The last two digits of THIS post is how many wins the Lakers have next year

Knicks fan, Phil has actually scouted and drafted well so I'm not too bummed out about the wins lately. Glad we probably won't be resigning Rose, I wouldn't mind bringing him back for $5mil provided we still get a guard.

That's one thing New York hasn't had in like a decade, a legitimate guard.

> caring about apehoop now that basedball is byke

lol losers. This shit ***sport*** is so predictable.

Have fun with your Warriors/Cavs shit. Im out, peace.

>boreball

>69

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

wait is this where 'le doorstopper peepee man' came from?

I always thought it had something to do with actually using his dick as a door stopper and it made me cringe every time I saw it

>first sim
>Lakers get the first overall pick
would Magic really take Lonzo over Fultz in that position?

>Phil
>scouting

that fucker doesn't scout shit. That's all Clarence Gaines

Baseball has the same amount of parity as basketball btw, same amount of teams have won the chip in the last 20 years. Stop trying to pretend it's some godly parity machine.

Last two digits determine how many wins Giannis and Jabari lead the Bucks to next year

I think the NBA actually has just about the same amount of parity as the NFL (Christ) and the MLB. If you're racist, yeah there's literally no point in watching the NBA. But you could say that about most every sport since whites are the minority or underrepresented.

I always imagined racist people just watched NCAA

I simmed like five times and the Lakers lost their pick, the second overall, every single time. I honestly just want to fucking know already, the waiting game is killing me.

>he doesn't call black nba players niggers and monkeys while watching it

being a racist sports fan is the most redpilled thing you can be

>Philly has Sacramento's pick potentially as well
Now that's asset management, they could be even more loaded after this draft if everything goes their way. Lebron is coming

will the pacers even make the playoffs? their next 3 is against the cavs, raptors, and bucks. RIP

WEW LAD
FEAR THE DEER

If I was white and calling guys who had beaten me in every aspect in life despite being black niggers in any nonironic capacity, I'd probably kill myself.

I couldn't call myself superior for being white, then help to pay those guys million dollar salaries so they can fuck tons of white chicks all day.

they have the kings pick in 2019 too

if digits they lose to the lakers

At some point does Boston intend on using these Eurostashes?

not that guy but most black professional athletes go broke. shit's neither here nor there

Really I don't think the NBA will let the Lakers lose their pick. It's in their best interest for the Lakers to be good again.

>If I was white and calling guys who had beaten me in every aspect in life despite being black niggers in any nonironic capacity, I'd probably kill myself.

I'm not white

Same, im actually black. I just like shitposting on here.

>most
[citation needed]

just look at their skin color?

I think there's a very real possibility the Lakers both keep the pick and are absolute dog shit for like another 5 to 10 years.

>cavs tonight

just mathematically eliminate us already

Sup Forums is and always will be racist. If you can't handle that then you need to go back to r/nba

espn 30 for 30 documentary Broke is a good start. it was 60-80%. hard to feel sorry for people who spend money like retards

>racist
>watch rich black guys who fuck nothing but white women dominate in athletics
I don't get it

>mfw I got tickets to game 1 and I'm not bringing my gf because she's being a miserable bitch lately

you're the only cuck here thinking about them having sex

Phelps, a white man, has the most medals in the pinnacle of sporting competition.

convenient lack of response lol

I'm black, if I hated white people I probably wouldn't watch like... professional bowling though. Why enable the success of and cheer for people I deem to be beneath me and how do I justify them being more successful than myself despite them being inferior?

>I'm black
how unfortunate. stop blogging faggot nobody cares

Actually the league has grown bigger in the last 5 years without the help of the lakers.

Westbrook going for 20-20-20 tonight.

He's already got 5 rebounds and 4 assists in 5 mins.

>I can't watch any sport where people don't have the same skin color as me

This is why you're a fucking nigger

yawnarooni.

streamable.com/pio2n

>I can't read and comprehend
I said if I was racist I would not watch professional bowling, not that I'm a racist and as a result don't watch predominately white sports.

hey reply to my post where I gave you a citation about most black athletes going broke

10/10 reading comprehension

>nigger
>on the nba discussion general
Can you fuck off? You're literally retarded and have the nerve to call anyone else a racial slur.

>still blogging
trying to make up for all the attention your father didn't give you?

I'm not gonna get racist or anything but it's obvious this is a white r/nba-er larping as a black dude so he can screenshot all our replies and show reddit how much better they are than us

>streamable.com/pio2n
holy fuck i didn't know it was that blatant. how bad are adams stats affected

This is the kind of shit that will expose him in the playoffs. I'll bet anyone anything in this fucking thread that westbrooks gets ZERO triple doubles in the playoffs

lol he'll play the Rockets. Shit will be too easy.

>if you're not racist you're from reddit
I'm white and honestly it's always made me cringe seeing these white 5'7 120lb teenagers call rich 250lb 6'9 black guys niggers. I've never understood how they don't feel the least bit embarrassed doing so.

nice projection nigger

fuck off he's the MVP

>caring what r*ddit thinks of us
>even mentioning r*ddit

Oh, right I forgot, we're mostly former collegiate players studying to get engineering degrees here.

>video proves Westbrook doesn't contest 3s
>will play a team who shoots the most 3s
>shit will be easy

You wot m8?

Dallas gets a top ten pick most likely in addition to a young core of Barnes, Curry, Ferrell, and Noel. People sleep on the Mavs too much

remenber that one time Sup Forums btfo /nba/?

you keep moving what you're saying nig

Was that English?

OKC is getting reffed to shit.
Just now getting foul shots while Charlotte got 9 in the first

allow me to translate "ooga booga bix nood"

>letting the thread get derailed by some racebaiting r*dditor

>refball against OKC @ home

Yeah no