So.... My brother just died, what should I do Sup Forums I'm breaking apart

So.... My brother just died, what should I do Sup Forums I'm breaking apart.

put ur dick in it

Maybe not posting shitty meme pictures and asking the worst of the worst people under this sun?

ya srsly wtf are you doing
go mourn or whatever fgt

Cope mang, sorry for you loss

Hold her at gunpoint until the cops get there.

Same here op .
Consume drugs but dont loose function and pay your bills .

You should embrace every emotion that comes up. Dont self medicate. The sooner u get to acceptance the better. Losing a loved one is very hard. Sorry for your loss.

Don't come to Sup Forums for advice, first of all. Second, find loved ones that will support you and be there for you. Don't start doing drugs while you're emotionally vulnerable like this. Try to keep a normal routine and keep yourself busy/active while still managing yourself emotionally. See a counselor if you really need to, it helps some people. Things will improve.

I don't have much to add that hasn't already been said, and I'm sure this isn't going to seem helpful at all right now, but I believe in you, and life is fucked up and cruel but I know you can make it through this and I'm sure it's what your brother would have wanted is for you to be happy.

Can you post a picture of his dick? I hear they are especially stiff and majestic after death

When my brother passed away it tore me apart as well. Things get better, they always do. Sometimes it feels like life is just falling apart but you just have to stay strong and stay hopeful. He would want the best for you and he definitely wouldn't want you running your life to the ground over it. Stay strong Sup Forumsro.

sorry for your loss

how did it happen? tell us a bit about him

kys so you can be with him

Life seems so pointless for you at this moment,but don't take life threatening comments seriously,sometimes people over here think it a goax,and few of us dare to accept to belive and try to help.Sometimes we can't do such thing since life has very complicated chapters,that you shouldnt read out loud.Think of it as what he would want you to do,and follow your hearth,let him be your guardian angel,he maybe gave up on you but you go and make him proud so one day you aswell can feel proud of what you have become thanks to him,sry man im fucked up

i have lost my mother this year and she was my only real family...

she may not be around anymore but she's still always with me

and i feel i have to figure out how to live for her sake...so you do the same, try figuring out how to live for his sake

it's hard and the pain will come in overwhelming waves but don't give up, you're not alone

Let those tears out. Do not try to stay strong. Dont fight ur feelings

#OP I feel sorry for your loss.You dank motherfuckers don't know what you have until it's your loss,be grateful for not having such fatal fate in your miserable lives

but that is part of staying strong...allowing those emotions to come out, accepting them...that is strength too

I'm sorry to hear OP. Did he leave you anything? Just cry and mourn, but don't forget to keep going. I don't intend for this to be crass, but people die, it was gonna happen eventually. If this really hurts, be sure to remain open minded, as bad experiences like this often lead to great self discovery.

checked

>Be with the family not with some fags who do not give a shit maybe?

I’m sorry for your loss life is fucked up and horrible. Just surrender to your feelings and grieve and appreciate the time you had with him. Think of all the good times you guys had and don’t think you could’ve done something to stop it, I love you

I'm sure your brother was a massive faggot who deserved what he got. Do you reckon it was painful?

4©han can't you show some dignity and show some respect,o e of us is dragged into abbys of fate,try to show some respect and give him a hand,or stand back in shadows of fate and watch what comes out of it or not,no comment,just stand there and do nothing,don't even give a hand,stand for a moment in silence and walk away,like nothing happen, just another day,another lection you learned in life

edgy little bitches like you are the ones to cry the loudest when stuff like this happens to them

Close your eyes. Breathe. It will hurt for a while. The pain is good. It reminds you that you are still human. Remember the good times. Listen to the music he shared with you. Be calm. And be there for those left behind.