### PETITION TO CHANGE Sup Forums ###

### PETITION TO CHANGE Sup Forums ###
I am annoyed(as a lot more people) by the spamming threads(traps,trump,race baiting,vegan,etc).
So I have the idea for a "spam" choice (like sage).After 20 "spam" from different people have been submitted the thread will be transferred automatically to a new board called /spam/.
So, save and make threads with this text to make the admins notice it,basically spam it (spam it in the threads mentioned above) for the greater good.
~ Another user

eat dick

you know that's just gonna get abused like crazy

Like your opinions matter.

If you're annoyed,we're doing our duty.

Deal with it or get the fuck out.

This will just end in /spam/ being the new Sup Forums

yeah user ,thanks for the "retweet" ~OG user

its not gonna make anything worse(as Albert Einstein himself said "shit cant get shittier")

-Is annoyed of spam
-Tells people to spam to get rid of spam

To notify the admins of how annoying spamming is ,its a common advertising technique.

you came last,so you leave first shill

So you want this place to become a user governed version of /r9k/? You're a fucking idiot.

The autistic jewess of Sup Forumss dreams

you forgot the "sabe muh 4chins" threads, those are the worst

Why is user governed bad?

why are traps lumped with all that.

Og petition user. Well obviously I am not alone(and judging from the replies in the spamming threads a lot of people agree)

Spam
Sage
/thread

There are always a few trap threads. Go to /lgbt

Why don't you just go to another board you fucking idiot liberal. People like you need to be sterilized.

its just a fetish guys get off to, I dont think its done specifically to piss people off.

Og user here. Not liberal. (I want to end spamming of madwhiteboi, vegan, trump loving /hating threads).

OK but there is a board especially for them

spame can be said about a lot of things, but this a general board with no set topic.

I suggest a public user moderation to the rate the spamming threads are posted

does THIS made you feel so insecure that you made this faggy thread? White manlet detected.

Then go to another fucking board you dipshit. I bet you listen to a radio station and bitch about it but are to fucking dumb to change the station. It's people like you that have already ruined this board from it former glory. Go kill yourself because your a wast of good air.

Great bait mate I rate eight out of eight

You see how he's holding his dick the way he is? And how different the skin looks than the rest of it?

It's fake. A prop.

But everyone already knew that. Including you, you white faggot.

discord/9KsgHMK

Sup Forums is fine the way it is

Why would you want spam instead of threads containing original ideas. Also I didn't say I want to end the threads but the spamming of them by shills, why are you so threatened?

Dicklet.

Is this spam?

This idea is dumb.
I'm not directly responding to any posts because all these posts have dumb ideas.
Y'all are dumb.
Go to a board w/ your interests instead of pissing about in Sup Forums if you're this Sup Forumsutthurt about it lmao.

No that's a bruised banana.
Source: Google neural-net.

No
Great bait mate I rate eight out of eight

>hurrr hurrr it's too big in comparison to my baby-dik so it must be fake

No and you should kill yourself for liking it

Laughing out loud

what you're saying already kinda exists
And stop being meta, you're breaking the rules

BBC Masterrace checkem!
And on your knees white bois..

take this shit to /qa/

That's a shitty fucking idea and would be abused to no end. Learn to hide and filter things you don't like, this board is not meant to have only things you like on it

Also
>Meta on /qa/ only.
>All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

No

Holy shit all those finger boxes must be worth a fortune! I guess now we now know what was in the pulp fiction briefcase

We need to spam it to their own shit in the face

NO!
I NEED A SAFE SPACE ON MY Sup Forums!!1!

No

Triggered shill. I wonder how threatened you feel if it becomes a thing

Yes

A bit retarded but makes sense to consider

haha ofc da white bois need a safe space, reality is too cruel and dangerous place for them

Autism Speaks is a horrible charity and they do next to nothing to help people with autism.

Budum tsss

oh my, I thought it was a meme when some autistic sperg talked autistic shit to make him know his autism level was showing

honk honk

Proof

That is what this particular board is for. It is for the people to post and do what the fuck ever they want. You want to start putting restriction on that you might as well go to another board. I myself don't care for most of the shit here but guess what. I don't look at the threads I don't give a shit about. You might should try it some time. It's much like free speech. If you don't like what the fucking speaker is saying then don't fucking go to the goddamed rally. It's not fucking rocket science but I'm beginning to believe that it is to some people like you.

is this what antifa meant when they said they had something planned on the 4th? cause this is pointless even for them

Nah it an actual organization, that preys on parents with little to no knowledge of autism, while demonizing and not actually helping the people with autism.

Nice shitty skin color maslave, you can bleach your self to look like me but you can't even reach my intelligence

The only reason spamming threads get traffic is due to the fact that triggered people bite the bait. I want to end it. Also spamming this text is gonna trigger niggas (already did).

oh, I certainly can blacken some certain race that wants to look just like me
>pic related what your "intelligence" gives you exactly, you will always eat after me (if at all)

Me

You

>t. newfag
There are other boards you know? Most of these problems are a Sup Forums exclusive problem.

>young women are never interested in settling down with a guy who can provide her with anything she wants
don't you have homework?

I'm black and even I can tell that none human on earth have a 0
your intelligence is just a meme, and you proven that you are dumber than a brick

well if settling down with used slut with many mileage of black cock that will soon divorce your sorry ass for a strong BBC while taking half o what you own is what you seek you might be the winner here

I agree, niggers are monkeys not humans

Who gives a flying fuck? If you don't like the thread then don't look at it. God your dense. Or do you think you know what is best for everyone else like a liberal. Some people like that shit and others don't. I hate liberals, Muslims, Niggers and Zionists in that order. I don't go to their rally's or their threads because I don't give a fuck about them.

h3y thats actially an okay idea

>used slut=all young women
just answer the question young man, did you finish your homework? and don't you have a race bait thread to spam?

I do too but I am bored always seeing the same things, same replies,useless infinite loop to keep us retarded.

it's 2017
young women = always had sex with about 10 partners (mostly black)

monkey cannot impregnete your race
can you even into biology?

There is no board for them cause traps are not gay.

This tread is the best proof why the petition is needed. Systematic shills feel threatened and you can see their damage control. /thread

Czech'd

wee need to protect ourself from them paid shills and them chemtrails

Then find a different board. This isn't the only board I go to.