>>wait......
>>she’s holding hands with another guy
>>fuckaduck.png
>>try my absolute best not to cry next period
>>the only reason I got out of bed in the morning is gone
There's your reason to kick the bucket.

if your gonna let one bitch rule your whole life then you should kill yourself

I try

Also she is no “bitch”. She wears little to no make up. Just the right amount of “I don’t care” and that makes her unintentionally beautiful. She isn’t a dime a dozen whore who’ll blow you for 20$. Likes classic rock, gets good grades, smart, funny, honestly could pass as a model in my eyes. The one thing I looked fwoard to in the day was her and now I cant.

i really need to know how she pussy whipped you without fucking you. this is amazing.

What do you mean “pussy wiped”? Is it that bad that I like a girl that has the right balance of smart and beauty?

Idk stuck between bringing a gun to school on Monday and flashing it to one of the officers on campus, so a suicide by cop or doing that thing we’re you wank and choke yourself out, prob gonna wank to to her and hang my self with my belt.

Man what the fuck.
Eventually she'll leave him
Try to get to know her better, maybe she's unhappy with him.
Just don't give up

Thought about that, I’d prob look like a greasy perv or something.

plz dont. ur mom wud b super dooper mad

Why should you? It's not like you're flashing your dick to her.

>crush
Jesus fuck, you kids are melodramatic.
Stop being so fucking needy and worry more about being someone that people will be attracted to.

Well cause I’d imagine it wouldn’t look the best if in a situation they do break up, I try to get with her and she probably think that was my intention all along, to just get some score.

Well your talking to a pimple faced weaboo furfag. The only thing I’ve got going is that I’m not over weight.

jerk off onto her picture then send it to her anonymously and then show her the same one in person, i did that and now i have a wife

If I do kick the bucket soon then I want y’all to hav this meme.

Wait I’m sorry could you elaborate?

but you dont like her. your obsessed or hypnotized. this isnt the same and is going to end up fucking you in the long run.

>smart

>still in school

Haha.. Good one OP. Grow the fuck up and get a job.

>pimple faced weaboo furfag.

On Sup Forums? Say it ain't so... Fucking retard.

O so ur telling me I should be with someone that I don’t find attractive. And she isn’t the type of girl to pussy whipp. Like I said she nice and smart and funny.

>she isn’t the type of girl to pussy whipp
>girl
>wouldn't pussy whip

lol faggot

>implying my mom would care
My mom cares more about my sister and cousins. I’m the only male child in the family. Not much better with my dad. Always telling me “video games don’t build mussels OP”. Swear I’m this close from slitting his spic throat in his sleep.

Listen I support trump so u know I’m not a SJW, but that’s sexist.

You know all this shit about her, can't work up the courage to even talk to her.

>beta-stalker-virgin

You really SHOULD kill yourself.

You'd both be better off.

You're fucking 18
You have so much ahead of you
so quit being a fucking pussy and move on

She seems pretty great user, but the fact that you're on here instead of making an effort to be with her regardless of the situation shows you're not right for her. Just move on.

Well if you get to know her better before their hypothetical break-up you can use the situation to your advantage.
Also, if you really are interested in her, you should try regardless

I tried to talk to her cunt. If you read the fucking story you would know I tried you greasy little fucking cock muncher.

>bitching about being sexist
>posting on Sup Forums

Haha okay.

because that gif is the best thing ive ever seen

Like what? Sitting around so my life can just get more fucked up? Yeah sorry.

Thanks

If their really is a god, then all the bullshit will end here. U know what, I wanna become Hugh Hefner 2.0 just so I can rub all my fortune in all the cock suckers faces that ever made fun of me and show the whores who tell me that they were lesbian just as a ascuse for me to not hit on them anymore that this oily mother fucker got the last laugh.

It’s gotten so bad that no one actually calls me by name. They all call me “Eric”. The sophomores, the freshman, even the teachers. I’m a fool for believing that I could ever be with a goddess like her. There’s nothing left for me in this world. If I ever decide to call it quits, I don’t ask for sympathy, I ask for a understanding.

He's right though. Your dad sounds like cool shit OP. It's a shame you're not more like him.

The last thing I want to be is a self righteous slelf absorbed spic. Treats my mom like shit. Always getting piss drunk with his friends only to come home 12 at night and just decide to casually break shit. Yeah no, total role model

He's not crying on Sup Forums about wanting to off himself because a girl he never talks to is fucking another guy.

Are you fucking serious. She'll be with another dude next week. That dude could be you. The face is if you spend your life worshiping these cunts they'll will walk all over you, don't ever crush on anyone again. If you find a hole carrier attractive don't wait, go, say words, wait til alone then have at the holes. Playing things your way you are going to never get laid. Be a man, don't waste time crushing on hoes instead crush them holes. Pep talk over Peppy.

Well I understand that you're a faggot, so there's that

Yeah I’d rather have a wife and kids so yeah

Like I said, she isn’t a hoe. Hoes don’t get good grades

Go to hell

they are all hos, good grades just means she knows how to kneel and take the cock better than the rest. She'll even take it in the ass dry.

If you saw here irl you would know she isn’t a hoe

you are lost, don't worship any cunt hole. They are all worth less than trash.

top kek what a beta. if you were an alpha like me you would go up to him and fuck his shit up for touching your property (she became your property the moment you laid eyes on her)

That kind of attitude gets you no were and increases you likely hood of a std

You first Eric

I’m pretty sure that will only decrease my chances with her. She herslelf appears to be a passive meat eater. Meaning she is sort of shy about relationships but not entirely.

Delete
This
Mother
Fucking
Now
Or
I
Swear
To
God

You have no chances with her.

She is busy sucking her boyfriend off while you cry into your keyboard.

Focus on yourself. Go have a drink with your spic father and maybe he'll teach you how to be a man, since it sounds like he does what he wants, when he wants, and your mom still fawns over his dick.

Yeah well I’d like to have a happy marriage, a one where I come home sober and kiss my wife and hug my kids.

Also I’m pretty sure she isn’t sucking anybody off. Again she isn’t the type to rush.

I'll tell you what you need to do to be happy, become a bodybuilder and steal her END OF STORY

Dear NASA

For years I have been thinking "what would it be like to be an astrunaout?" or "if I was a space man, would that not make me be able to see or do like i thought it did?" I dont know.

Either way, ive thought A lot. And I now know that I you should send me to mars first. Here why.:

A. I can clap my hands really really fast
B. When I do clap my hands that fast, it only starts hurting after about 2 minutes
C. I can do a wheely on a racing bicycle
D. I can do a wheely with my hand stand
A. I can drink 15 cans of stella consecutivly

If you say "but what about your family on earth" when you go to mar then I say NASA is family. Then you say "WB here your suit n keys"

Thank you for considering

You don't know what type she is. You built her up in your imagination and attempted to talk to her once.... And failed.

Face it OP, you are obsessed with a fantasy about a girl you don't know.

She sits behind me and appears to have a effect on the world. I don’t think I’m hallucinating user.

And you can't do that until you sort yourself out first. You're dad's a shitty drunk, but he's right. Drop the vidya, lift some weights, or find something to do that isn't cringy as shit.

Women want men who have their lives in order. They will gravitate to you, once you stop being a whiny furfag. And seriously, have a drink with your dad. He's an asshole, but so are you. Plus he's the only father you're going to have.

Calm down user. I have an idea. Okay, I normally encourage suicide, but I feel like watching a livestream right now. Do you own Fallout: New Vegas on Steam?

An effect on your world. You haven't spent any time with her outside of school, alone. You have no idea who she is.

Thinking of joining the force, becoming a officer. Don’t need a degree and I always wanted to go out in a hale of gunfire if that day ever comes. I’ll get my life in order trust me.

No and I don’t have any streaming equipment

Fuck. What are your specs?

I’d think I’d know if my mind was making shit up. She talks to the teacher, makes noise, etc.

because theres more than just one girl in the world? heard it all before buddy, woe is me and all. you're not the first one to complain about it.

I don’t have a pc

Yeah well you haven’t seen the filthy meat sacks that I call people in my town buddy. Were I used to walk with my head high and mighty to that and only that class I now walk staring at the ground just like all my other classes.

>I'm creating a fantastical delusion centered around a person that I know almost nothing about and am setting myself up for emotional wreckage by worshiping them as if they were a god when in reality they are no more unique than I

Holy fuck, I mean she's a real person, but what you think about her/how she behaves is strictly based on what you imagine her to be like when she's out if your sight.

I don't mean she's literally imaginary.

Listen I know a thot when I see one, and I can say for 100% certainty that she is not a whore,thot etc. I wish you could see and meet her so you would understand.

Wat

>im a nice guy, the post

You don't have to be a whore to have sex with your boyfriend dude...
Face it, she's dating someone else, and is currently enjoying vaginal intercourse.

K listen guys I’ll guess I’ll do this, I’ll become a cop and if I meet someone that’s great, and if I don’t that’s great. If no girl wants me then that’s their loss.

Say one more fucking word about how she’s fucking that guy and I swear to god

Proud of you Eric!

Excuse me op, do you look like this irl?

More like this but this was awhile back. Maybe 16

What do you think they're doing? Playing cards and watching Naruto?

The only thing that will ever 100% of the time will be Jack Daniels and smokes

No but again she wouldn’t be the type to rush things.

Retard detected

How long have they been dating? Oh wait you wouldn't know, because you have no fucking clue who this girl is. Other than a cutie that sits behind you in math class.

Boy I bet she is getting absolutley spitroasted as we speak! 2 big ol black bulls emptying there cock meat wherever and whenever they want.

Who knows.

nice

swick quints bro

>will ever 100% of the time

Will ever WHAT? I must know the full quints message

Fucking checked

Know what, fuck that bitch. If she wants to loose her virginity to a a backwoods hillbilly, then fuck her. Cause pretty soon, she gonna dump him for a financially stable man. I can only assume cop work pays good and I guess you fight for a good cause. Bet any y’all a million dollars that she’ll be interested in me when reality sinks in.

OP liquor and smokes, let’s go

Literally like 2 black kid at our school no joke. 1 is a basket ball player, already has a gf. The other is a stoner that will prob drop out to deal drugs.

Dude who the fuck cares, you’re 18 you whiny bitch

>If she wants to loose her virginity
It was probably pretty loose to begin with.

You know what I mean and you get my point

If you use a woman to be your source of happiness and self-worth, the next few years are going to be rough. Stop obsessing and try to be more in the moment because women tend to reject guys seem overly obsessed with them and can't act natural around them.

Not anymore, like I said she probably be cralling to me once she realizes most guys including her bf are flipping burgers getting payed 7 dollars a hour while I’m protecting and serving. He’ll prob not even her, prob a lot more girls.