Friendly reminder that it's okay to be white, just as it's okay to be born of any other race

Friendly reminder that it's okay to be white, just as it's okay to be born of any other race.

This statement would carry a lot more weight if everybody didn’t know that the people who started it were a bunch of neo nazis

But why the fuck not
>it's alright to be white
??

NAZI!!!

HITLER!!!

fuck off you stupid fucking sub-human. Kill yourself.

how dare you (WHITE PRIVILEGE)

>Its okay to be white

All liberals disagree

this a thousand times, the same way "black lives matters" lost any value it had when people started shouting it well being violent assholes.

>All liberals disagree
>all conservatives think it's only okay if you're white

If only we had a 500,000 more of you

White
Empowerment
Needs
Devoted
Young
Soldiers

Holy shit next level

You'd think that but it's the complete opposite. Liberals and other snowflakes are having complete meltdowns over this innocuous statement, which gets normies wondering why they think it's not okay to be white and realizing how leftists are the real racist nazi assholes.

shill

Wow thank you so much, my brittle little white guy soul was in pretty bad shape after all of those howible huwtful things all of those brown liberal meanies said about us

you're the shill, how much were you paid for this post

Really? Most of what I am seeing is alt right retards jerking off about how leftists are getting pissed about this

I don't get why people don't understand the genius behind this:
It's a tool to bait those people that are racist against whites out and it's working.

By doing this, we get 1 step closer to stopping all coloured fags from using the whites as a punching bag while everyone, including some retard whites, approve

Well duh, it's to create optics of you saying it's not okay to be white, to induce the fat attention whore white women at the center of it all to put their numb diabetic foot into their mouth. And they will because the core is without ideals and really only has feeling - the poster "feels" wrong enough they'll say it is wrong. Their weakness is being unable to ignore anything, to agree with anything. It's revealing of their true level of hatred and when people see that hatred they'll realize why needing to take all social conversations away from your influence isn't a biased move, it's a sensible one if the goal really is non-violent positive change.

Yep, cause they can't even ignore the glove-slap even when it's clear they'll be cheated. That's the problem with feelings; they can't wait.

OP, I think you found the secret. If it's okay for pic related to be white, we can all finally get along. I'm Asian but I'm going to be white, now that it's okay. This is a very powerful message.

bruh. they keep repeating this on Sup Forums that the point is to just spread around the IOTBW message by itself. People fucking with it are trying to troll by deliberately making it a nazi thing when it's not

>asian master race sits back and watches all other races murder each other
you can't fool us

Europeans are committing suicide, culturally and ethnically--simple as that, so congrats by default?

Asians will be the next target as the white demographic declines.. and the delirious, bigoted left needs a new 'oppressor' class

get out of here, corporate

chines male to female ratio

not worried about asians one bit.

THIS

It's the tactics of a child from these edgy little 'Nazi not-Nazis', nobody doubts that it's okay to be white but they want to pretend they are oppressed because they have no actual hobbies.

They're just the mirror of SJWs, eternal victims.

I hope that one day, whites will be allowed to vote and drink from the same fountains as non-white people.

>over-thunk it
It's oky to be WASP.

Jesus, I've been here a WEEK and this is already the most bipolar fuckin place on the internet. The only consistent thing between all you fucks is how god damn autistically and deeply issued you all are, fuck, it's like tumblr and Hitler hate fucked and 9 months later Sup Forums got removed because a normal birth would have fucked up tumblrs healthy 900lb figure, fuck me you all suck. As you were.

DEATH TO THE FUCKING NIGGERS

Sup Forums is a cancer and their mouth-breathing posters keep sneaking into Sup Forums and pissing in the ocean of piss.

We need to remove all Sup Forumstards and racecucks from Sup Forums so it go back to regular autism instead of this advanced version.

This is what peak performance looks like.

It's okay to be white.

Affirmative

now that's what I call bait

its getting worse as time goes on, i think you're fine aslong as you dont live in b

WHOA BRO, OK TO BE WHITE?! WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF NAZI?!?!?!? MOOOOOODS

Y'know what? I agreed. I didn't shout about but now because of this thread I want to rip my own pasty fucking skin off just to spite you

That's not real! That's hit girl. Why did you put her head on that body? It's not even funny.

There is no phase 2 you shill

SO I guess that doesn't make it true then. Fucking retarded liberal.

Well thats how fascism works. Pretend your fucked up ideas are mainstream and harmless. Point at all the triggered snowflakes and try to make them the problem.

In reality... no one with a contributing job actually gives a fuck

That is why the Democrats founded the KKK and hold the record for the largest mass murder of blacks in US history.

Strange looking.

So you think it is OK to be any color other than white. That makes you a racist because you hate because of skin color.

Non whites shouldn't exist in white countries. (Besides blacks in America and natives in European colonized lands)