This flag is racist and the law should be to burn them on sight

This flag is racist and the law should be to burn them on sight

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_of_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_of_America#Flags
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool story bro

No one likes you. Not even here. Kill yourself and have a nice day

that's the same logic like, niggers are criminals and police should send them to jail or shoot them.

Ups wait that's happening already.

nigger

oh user you are so right

It's less "this flag is racist" and more "this flag was used only by the Confederate Navy, which continued to fight explicitly for the lost cause of slavery after the war, acting as pirates and preying on civilian and US Navy ships in turn. In flying this flag you tacitly endorse terrorism against both the US government and US citizens in the name of 'keeping darkies down'."

tl;dr - People who fly the stars and bars are morons.

Ain't no lie here, but baby steps, user.

All that matters is that American white people have evolved into too big of pussies to deal with Black, Live Matters and the real niggas. Years of inbreeding (or no breeding) and minimal conflicts have made you comfortable and soft.

The only question now is whether your new overlords will be gender-fluid feminists or niggers. Just kill yourselves now - your time is over.

>actually knows that isn't an official flag of the Confederacy
I'm legit impressed user.

Burn who? ignorant white fucks who hate America or the negros? If the former, burn the white fucktards to death while...

>>still alive

>official
Wrong!

And suddenly the conservative understand why the NFL players kneel for the anthem.

This i Union Black, White Boi.
The Stars pointed down for Satan, with the colors of Africa.

Ill take
>Arguments that never happened
for 500 Alex

Welcome to the US; we have the first amendment get over it.

>my feels based argument got destroyed by logic, time to strawman & ad hom in a pathetic attempt to deflect

Don't give them any ideas, they already took George washingtons name off his old church in mt vernon because it offended niggers.

It's a flag if country annexed by USA.

Know those niggers kneel because they believe the lie that they are "oppressed" which they are not. They also believe the lie of blacklivesmatter that cops "murder" blacks, which is also false. Cops are almost always found just in the actions they against criminals.

OP btfo

/thread

Its ok to be white.

Transparently that phrase is triggering to the soy cucks.

> of a country
Fix

Sure kid

It isn't the flag of a country you hillbilly sisterfucking dumbfuck. It's a wartime flag.

Participation trophy.

Shhh, your logic is offensive to their feelings.

what logic?

Wrong side won the civil war just like ww1 and ww2.

>we all know this flag stands for racism
yeah, even racists know it

>it’s already legal to burn it
muh 1st amendment

>HAVING to burn anything is patently ridiculous
so, meh

>if you don't agree with me you must suck off Don Cheeto
Aww, still mad because it was her turn?

this
losers and the weak don't deserve respect

>wong
>trips of truth
So conflicted...

KEK

No user, that is a flag and a symbol.
It can be used by racists though, but so can most other things in our society.

>the people who tricked me into giving McCain the peepee dossier Sup Forums wrote are anime losers

lol he literally feels bullied

>vice
I'm sure some blue haired soy boy did a lot of research on that.

It's a flag of Confederate States of America (CSA). An independent state annexed by USA.

Nope
see

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_of_America

>perpetuating a racially and economically based stereotype

that's cool can I join in?

Not the same guy but...
>forgetting Trump did the same thing
>what is Nimble America?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_of_America#Flags
wew lad

>This flag is racist and the law should be to burn them on sight

Niggers racist and the law should be to burn them on sight

Doesn't look racist to me.

Didn't know Russians were trump supporters

this

>forgetting Ben Garrison is a cuck

"Our new government is founded upon exactly [this] idea; its foundations are laid, its corner- stone rests upon the great truth, that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery -- subordination to the superior race -- is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth." - Confederate Vice President Alexander Stephens

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, thatall men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these areLife, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." - Thomas Jefferson

So is the Mexican flag and the different flags of Africa and all the African garb that is racist and blacks wear all over the fucking place.

“I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races … I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.” ~ Abraham Lincoln

Yankies seem to be even more racist than southerns tho. The latter were oppressing the blacks, while the former barely recognize them as human beings at all.

>Nigger logic: mistakes laughing at niggers with "butthurt."

Antifa Nazi Communism Facism IsIs Al Queda Taliban EDL KKK Contra Guerilla Warfare Slavery Racism Sexism Discrimination Sexual Violence Atheism Rape Cannibalism Alcoholism Drug Use Opiods Polygamy Narcotics Narco STDS Aids Zica Malaria Ebola Black Plague Bubonic Plague Eugenics Genocides Bird Flu Sars Swine Flu Herpes Hepatitis Syphylis Cancer Gonnorhea Climydia Satanism NWO Illumanati Depression Suicide Cyanide Orange 04 Saran Gas Mace Water Boarding Electrical Torture Turkish Mafia Mexican Mafia Ms13 Latin Kings Bloods Crips Vice Roy Islamic Terrorism Acid Bombing Korean Missle Offensive Russian Spies Home Invasions African Raid Party Somalian Pirates Pedo Ring Sex Trade Slave Trade Silk Road Pcp Money Laundering Angel Dust Cocaine Cartel Steroids Neighborhood Sex Offenders ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC

You expect niggers to understand History? Hell they don't even know their except for what the liberals and media tell them.

your so dumb your nigger its for pride

That flag isn't racist, its just gay. Use the real flag

Indeed that is possible, however I have seen more uncouched racism from Southerners.

Pretty sure that's Russia. Wait I get it.

Niggers in their natural habitat

>Pretty sure that's Russia. Wait I get it.

You can bet the nigger didn't get it.

The fuck is this shit? I'm Canadian and proudly fly this flag to piss off people who think it's racist. Fuck you pussy limp wristed faggots I fly whatever fucking flag I want regardless if it's racist or not (it isn't).

I hope a global hivemind is created within my lifetime so that one day when I see images like this I can tap into the hivemind and 'remember' the context and story behind them.

it's the same as saying pepe is racist

just because racists use it doesn't make the flag racist

>Day/Month/Year

America's the best country in the world and I plan on moving there. I think of it as pre assimilation.

Then it should be M/D/Y

Wait nvm im drunk

You're right.

Niggers commit over 50% of the murders in America despite being only 13% of the population.
Niggers are violent animals and should be hanged on sight.

>Canadian
>drunk
Why am I not surprised?

And if it wasn't for Sherman niggers wouldn't still be crying about 40 acres and a mule.

This is why nobody with half a brain will ever take the nigger protesters seriously.

>law should be to burn them on sight
you mean black people?

Still much smarter, sober, and more tolerant than any fucking nigger.

Uneducated ghetto bunny.

Muh race realism. You're drunk Molyneux, go back to telling adults that all their failures in life are caused by women.

lol pretty sure participation trophies are for the living