Can someone please explain to me why this goofy sack of monkey shit is praised for his mediocrity in practically...

Can someone please explain to me why this goofy sack of monkey shit is praised for his mediocrity in practically everything he does? He's not good looking, not funny, can't act and can't sing. How the fuck did he get as famous as he his?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rIheeOPxQCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hes the bryant gumbel of millennials

have you seen Atlanta?

Because he is Donald Glovers son. That's it.

Because he's a nigger and nepotism. That's literally all.

Countless newfags will now chime in and cry about the truth and "go back to Sup Forums" because now this site loves niggers and is just Reddit 2.0. hopefully it dies soon along with the newfag scum who ruined it.

you mean danny glover?

Afirmitive Action

Because he is black. And because he is black, liberals and niggers all think he's the greatest.

I like him.
I liked him in Atlanta.
I liked him in Community.
I don't really care for his music even though I like hip hop.

You should unironically kill yourself. I'm dead fucking serious.

No his father is donald glover sr. Nit danny glover, no relation

because he's non-threatening and mildly funny. he's the wayne brady of the millennial generation.

Hes alright, Because the internet was a 8/10 album and I hear Atlanta is pretty good.
Maybe people like him because hes not an asshole posting on chinese cartoon forums trying to drag down others

Hot Garbage.

cos he's black

yeah there are more talented black guys out there but this guy gets in cos they are not a threat to the whites

haters hating on Glover coolness n shit dude still the real shit regardless of y'all bullshit

>be black
>get into acting
>BOOOH BLACK ACTORS ARE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST!!
>THEY TREAT US LIKE WE'RE ALL THUGS WHO RAP
>leaves acting to start rap career

You sound jealous as fuck

>lirrrly never happened
Seriously hate the dude for shit he did

Fucking lul.

I too get indigestion whenever I hear his name come up in a conversation pertaining to talented individuals.

He is Dong Lover.

I agree with you user. There's no appeal at all. Just looked at his Wikipedia, turns out he is 34 years old. Always thought he was younger and that he was part of the younger generation and I just didn't get it due to being an oldfag, but no mother fucker is in his mid 30s now I'm really baffled

Shit like this that people post on social media and shit like Donald Glover are the reasons I wish the world would explode.

He spits fire

He went downhill after Derrickcomedy but you just sound like a buttmad white supremacist so I doubt you were old enough for the internet back then

He's funny, can act, produce, sing and direct. Usually gets you a bit of praise

This comment is wild dawg

Because his rap name is childish gambino. How cool.

Just kidding it's gay as fuck

I actually quite like him, the puns in his lyrics are cool

>He's not good looking

Abed is better

>is just Reddit 2.0

says the one redditspacing

Fun fact in over a decade here Ive only ever seen the term /Reddit spacing" in the past couple of years. Kill yourself nigger.

Only ever seen it the past week myself. KYS FAM

>inb4 fat neckbeards wishing they were in the same social order, and because they're not he's a 'nigger'

Because he DID those things. Not because he's amazing, super good, super bad, mediocre, or any other adjective. He's praised for DOING those things.

wrong. dudes hella talented.

nigger, there's a million black guys singin, dancin, rappin, actin who all aint famous

because....
youtube.com/watch?v=rIheeOPxQCE
Stop being a pineapple OP.

>>nepotism
>parents are jahova witnesses
how?

that video isn't funny... he's no dave chappelle. the guy is more of a hack than carlos mencia.

He is pretty good looking
His hip hop is pretty mediocre
He is decent at acting
And so far he is funnier than you

I cringe when I hear him praised, but shit dude why do you care

Did we ever figure out what he fapped it too and why it was so shameful?

was he.. the fappening hacker who hacked the Alison Brie nudes?

I like him in Independence Day and Rush Hour.

I’m not a nigger so no.

Because your opinion is different from other people. Wow who could have ever guessed.

Probably sucks a mean cock.

It aint who you know its who you blow.

I've never heard of him but he looks very good looking

Can you believe some old guy has tasted their buttholes?

Adam Sandler likes them young.
Hope they are glad they never worked with Charlie Sheen. They would have AIDS tainted tiger blood.

Because of all the sjw bullshit going on in Hollywood people lose their mind whever they can find a nigger that isn’t completely wooden. Acting is a fickle business and people don’t generally stay hot for long. Since there are very few blacktors that are good enough to be in anything worth a shit they get praise heaped upon them because they are few and far between. I mean Samuel l jackson has been in mostly trash movies but that nigger still gets work.

>nigger from popular tv show.
>be typical nigger and start to rap.
>get pissy when people talk about your tv show.

He receives criticism from blacks. The same criticism is leveled at him from whites but then it becomes racist, even without the use of the word "nigger". So then blacks get defensive of him and build him up. They need to resolve the cognitive dissonance and avoid acknowledging their own criticism of him so as to not validate the words of whites. Whites are shamed for commenting on blacks in any way.

I have no idea who the guy in OPs pic is and I don’t really care. This thread is retarded

Also, check em faggots

>obvious newfag complaining about newfags

When will they learn?

How do you react when someone says this to you in response to your outrage or disbelief at someone's status?

His music is alright. His acting has been 10/10 even since he starred in those fucking kids disney movies, even more so in shows like Community. He does come off like some upitty BLM supporter though.

He is good actor, great studio singer! Love redbone

I liked him in Community

Hate his music

Watched two episodes of Atlanta and then stopped. But then saw him holding two Emmy's so I guess some fags like that shit show.

Nah

That’s one weird fetish... hmm good for you

I think he’s right

and all of them suck. go to your town's 'open rap mic night' and tell me they're any good lmao

>lmao

hes not bad looking and hes not a model so who cares, he is quite funny, he recently won an emmy so he can definitely act and he is a very popular rapper because he is good. he's also a genuinely likeable guy.

you dicks mostly dislike him because hes black and richer/more famous than you. you biggest argument is
>hes nigger

i enjoy atlanta and i enjoy his music

but hey, you know what they say, its bait anyway

an emmy doesn't mean shit. fucking Kevin Costner won one.

No matter what I will always see him as the derrickcomedy guy

your word....... is also niggerfaggot

No! You is that stuuuupid!

Itt: jealous faggots

Well, go back to to Sup Forums. That you predicted that demand doesnt make it less viable.
And dont try to talk smart when youre retard, people notice

.........I heard what u said

Good you know now very good