If the big bang created the universe then what created the big bang

if the big bang created the universe then what created the big bang

god

>big bang

There wasn't a bang. The universe expanded rapidly (and still is) from a singularity

the long foreplay

That's one of those "if God created the universe what created God" questions isn't it?

Imperfections in the singularity.

space niggers

What created the singularity

If God needed to be created he wouldn't be God

there was a universe before this one where man created a machine that was all powerful, they asked it "what is life?" to which the machine responded by saying it was calculating the answer. the machine spent millenneums calculating for the answer by which the human species had migrated from the planet they created it on for a more fruitful solar system. millions and millions of years later after this universe was at its end the machine then said "let there be light." and exploded in such an eruption it tore apart the previous universe and tore itself apart into the most basic elements, Hydrogen and Helium.

Then if the big bang needed to be created it wouldn't be the big bang right?

Alternative universe or maybe there was just nothing.

A bigger bang, retard

depends on your definition of a god. Remember there has been countless "gods" over this history of mankind, the bibles god is just the best known.

You could describe a god an incredibly powerful entity that doesn't exist in the same way we exist. That doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't created by something else.

The big bang is supposed to be the secular theory for the creation of the universe

Yo momma.

kek I get what you're trying to do, but no.

There are many theories to how the universe started. We don't exactly know, so there is o pint asking 'what created the singularity'

If you follow the mulitverse theory, the singularity came from another universe due to quantum flucuations.

If you follow the string theory, two branes collided causing a singularity.

Anyways.... before the expansion there was no time and space so there can't be any record of what was there.

True, but I usually take the capitalized "God" to mean the Abrahamic

No record maybe, but something existed.
I think it's just a reductionist argument to prove there's no possible materialist explanation for the creation of the universe.
Something can't be created from nothing; and subscribing to the idea of other universes with different rules is basically conceding to divinity.

>Something can't be created from nothing

Why not?

Quantum physics is helping us understand better and has already changed our theory on how the universe started.

I don't think you realise what you are asking with "what created the singularity" or "what was before the universe expansion" as there cannot physically BE anything without space-time.

If you cannot accept that answer, and it hurts your brain, maybe stop thinking about it. Just don't worry.

>there cannot physically BE anything without space-time
Exactly. That's the point. How can the fabric of what defines existence create... itself?
If you want to talk about quantum mechanics you're just scaling the problem down, but still without providing an explanation.

There was nothing before our idea of space. Perhaps in another dimension there was but we are blind to it like that 2D mouse maze game. Humans have no concept of anything beyond the third dimension, therefore trying to explain something that we can't explain is a paradox of rhetorical paradoxes.

I don;t know what else you want me to say?
I can't fucking tell you man, no one can. That is why we have theories....

I'm sorry you are so upset about this. But I'm telling you what is and how it is. There was no time-space so there could not have been anything to see, hear, watch, or even fathom. SO why bother?

>How can the fabric of what defines existence create... itself?

I didn't say that. You are making assumptions off things you don't understand, so it just can't be...

Man, what If I were to tell you that there are as many even numbers as there are numbers. If it hurts to even grasp that and what is essentially 'infinity' then you have no place trying to understand the creation of the universe.

Something coming from nothing is materially impossible,
>Humans have no concept of anything beyond the third dimension, therefore trying to explain something that we can't explain is a paradox of rhetorical paradoxes.
This is the right response, materialism has no answer. The big bang isn't supposed to describe creation of the universe, just its expansion.

I don't want you to say anything, lol, I'm just talking.
Who says I'm upset?
>SO why bother?
That's our job.
The concept of infinity isn't material. So I guess yeah, in that sense I agree it'd be like thinking about the creation of the universe.