Jazz @ spurs

murray out (groin)
green out (quad-- who are we kidding, he's in glendale)
ginobili out (rest)
aldridge out (thumb)

hill out (groin)
neto out (groin)
favors out (knee)

we'll see lots of diaw action tonight, i guess. not gonna lie, i'll be a bit sad.

groin injuries: scissoring gone wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSK77Asxhpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck legal options desu

grainy 240p firstrow streams 4 lyfe

this thread is everything that's wrong with Sup Forums

motherfucker I've told you in other threads to go to r/nbastreams

download acestream and copypaste an acestream link into the player if it's there. if not there's way better streams than 240p firstrow shit, c'mon senpai it isn't 2011 anymore

eh i never got around to installing acestream. guess i'll do that now.

it's a quick install. basically like VLC media player but w/ p2p streams

I'm really liking kyle anderson cucking simmons out of his minutes. it seems like he's learned a ton this year

kyle anderson breakthrough?

kyle anderson "fast" break makes me want him to fuck my bitch

I think so. To me it looks like he's been playing better this season than he's ever have.

since pop has given him simmon's minutes he's really shown a ton

Anyone else here miss Diaw too ;_;?

i like it. even if he's a career point forward backup most likely.

of course

Yes and no. He was crucial in 2014 but the following season he fell off hard. Too slow and couldn't shoot

they did pick up the team option on him for next season.

the way it's looking one or two of dedmon, mills, and simmons are gone

I think it's paramount we keep patty. parkre is fucking horrible and the beneficiary of a sweetheart contract. I cannot stand him. we can get a hustle guy like dedmon if he leaves, gasol needs to keep coming off the bench. simmons can leave don't care

I miss motivated diaw

i miss the guy he once was. at one point he was something like the quintessential spur.

I'm really liking Bertans

>parker having a good game after playing like shit against cavs, dubs, and okc

is he finished or not

>install acestream
>no acestream links on r/nbastreams

Dam that pass to Gobert was smooth

one good game followed by like 12 shit games. he's cooked. got pic related from spurstalk back in 2014-2015

my bad, they're not there all the time. that said, there's a lot better streams in the thread than the ones you'll find on firstrow

Dank oc m8, mind if I save it?

I used to work at the ATT center and this old man told me hubie brown used to hate the Spurs back in the 80s and 90s, always talking shit about them so everything Hubie calls a Spurs game I feel like he hates being there and is only there cause he has to

holy shit there's a gamethread on neat
welcome back to town bobo
he's lost weight desu

highlight of the 1Q: dedman's block on gobert
bertans-ingles-johnson-pau-forbes 3pt free for all
then pussy dedmon subs out because tummyaches

feel free friend, but I didn't make the pic

I kind of got that impression. hubie always seems super salty when he talks about the spuds

He can barely play 20 minutes. Spurs need another ballhandler besides Kawhi and after Manu retires.

simmons playing great wtf pop cutting him out all week against the good teams

>world autism awareness day ad
>4 sec earlier camera pans on kawhi

secret weapon etc etc

he wants to keep his playoff rotation

Pop cares about defense and Simmons is a pretty bad defender, don't get fooled by his chase down blocks.

He's bad at getting around screens and gets beat a lot.

he plays decent after every two full game rest. no way he agrees to playing a third less games next season. bench to play td sets with pau until his peers retire.

lol hubie being a hating faggot as usual

>t-that was e-easy utah d-didnt' wanna defend that!

tell me more.
what team(s) did hubie coach?
ive always liked him as roving announcers go. keeps the patter going and sticks to the game, minimal politicking

I know he coached the hawks, I read a really good article from the 80s about him and his coaching style. he was no-nonsense and kind of racist against inner city blacks, shit that wouldn't fly today

Anthony can still run and jump

Lmao they're playing Discovery

gobert better have lost some teeth

>2
>3
>2
any of you lifelongs have a compiled dictionary of pop's hand signals?

how was that not a gobert hack

shiet was held up

how's it goink senpaitachi

kek i like him more already. his lockerrooms must be powderkegs

semiregular reminder >we could /dynasty/ now

>leonard
>gobert
>green

season downer, just glad to chill with you guys now
who do we like to make gsw sweat or at least get cramps as a 2nd rounder: clips or jazz?

Delete this

>tfw no murray/kawhi/gobert dynasty

whoever gets draymond green suspended desu, i see more potential with the clippers. he won't not get his team into trouble again, he just can't.

jazz, gsw has clips number so bad it's not even funny

what are the chances of tony parker moving to the bench? bench pau gasol is good, bench tony parker could be good too. you'd need patty to sign for only 10-14m per though, or find another dedmon-tier find at PG if someone offers patty 15-20m per

>tfw want to strategize with my spursbros during halftime but this s&b milf fiesta is eating my time

He'd do it in a heartbeat. Maybe there is a PG out there who can find his potential in SA, but I don't know who.

I hope his ego allows it. mills has been closing games lately as it is

100%
i even think part of the reason patfo signed a 36yo pau is to be the blueprint for convincing ego tp to bench
as soon as news hit that pop finally persuaded our second eldest statesman to come off the bench, i knew whichever spiel he used he'll be using on parker next season, with pau backing him up
you notice pau giving commiserative taps to rooks or anyone on the receiving end of pop's tongue? pau is big brother now, the same big bro baby tony lost in td.

next season's bench will be tp-td sets redux, starters will run more transition. sa beat cavs in their last game with a kawhi-patty-x running game, lue was so shocked in his exit interview how "fast" the sa's pace was, lol when sa is in the low-middle of pace.

man i'm kinda unsure re: simmons. they'd probably have traded him for a second round pick or something if pop and buford had given up on him already. he's an athletic wing in his prime (late rookie and all), someone will pay him in the offseason so letting him walk for nothing if they know he has no future in SA is kinda eh

i heard people say tyus jones is a spursy guy, can't say i've watched enough of him to agree. but as soon as that's out, someone will grab him before buford can. he's under contract anyway. s&t simmons to minnesota for jones?

>kawhi dunking on gordon hayward

POOR LITTLE WHITE BOY

>lue was so shocked in his exit interview how "fast" the sa's pace was, lol when sa is in the low-middle of pace.
haha yeah, laughed hard when i read that. i like your plan senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=KSK77Asxhpo

ever since watching this kindy trashy video i want to go serbian on anderson's fro

Why would you trade a wing player for a PG? Assuming Spurs get mills back they have Mills/Parker/Murray

no, just in case mills signs elsewhere. i hope he re-signs with the spuds but marks is aggressive in brooklyn, and philly with their spurs connection via brown needs a quality PG too. kinda wary of the possibility he gets an offer sheet from some other team so good pop kinda forces him to sign it. he made marjanovic filthy stinking rich.

DAVIS BERTHROWDOWN

Tyus Jones is a decent prospect. He was the key to Duke's national championship. But I'm not giving up anything to get him when he'll probably be released in 2 years as Rubio and Dunn take all the minutes.

gobert is a meme center

where will lee sign?

where the fuck was this diaw wtih us

There will be teams that are gonna offer more than the MLE for him. Assuming the Spurs don't win the championship, teams like Chicago and Indiana would love to have him. Maybe Minnesota as a backup. Then there's Brooklyn driving up the asking price on everybody.

lol we're accumulating forwards like orlando
there's this low 1st round/high 2nd round sg that's an intriguing backup for danny, who worries me most of all, i'll post it later with more downtime.

okay, >we need to get everyone in the double digits

really glad kiwi is getting his shot back, right in time for the playoffs

this recent stretch of teams double-teaming him has helped him tremendously in his passing ability. just needed to get his reps in

kawhi is statpadding desu, sit him down spread the points more. this mvp talk has gotten to his head. last year he said he cared about winning ships above everything else.

>if you care about rings it means you shouldn't play in regular season
piss off nerd, you know nothing

he does look pooped as fuck though, did you just see him on the bench? pop needs to sit him out for 2-3 games. give him a quad contusion, w/e. his shots recently were hitting the front of the rim mostly, if he wasn't overcompensating for his tired legs and hitting the board.

not sure, if jazz lose this they tie or lose 4seed to clips. im sure this is a must-win game for snyder.

why you keep posting like it was a tweet? no one asked you

fuck off larry, your material's old, you aren't derailing this thread

lol what's going on here

gotta stay sharp, I disagree. there's no fucking way he gets MVP either btw, narrative is such that either d'antoni statpad harden gets it or triple double man westbrook gets it

I disagree, he needs to play some nominal minutes to stay fresh

fugg just got done with some work, feels bad i miss the last full game of the regular season i can watch

pinoybro can you explain to me again why you think griz is a good matchup for the spurs?

why does every commercial seem to have an interracial relationship in it

season is over for him, but it wasn't until mid-december when he confidently took the reins of this team. we haven't seen him do this for a full season, this is just a prelude for a new push next year. so since we'll see more of the same from him, there are a couple of points:

sometimes he takes pull-ups in traffic near the freethow line, brick it, rebound it then reshoot it. that's a rebound and 2pts off a(n intentional) mistake he made, efficient for the statline. also he makes one perimeter pass without dribbling to a shooter who is well-covered because of course he'll get the ball back. couple of things i don't like seeing him doing. he's a gym rat so i expect he learns the finer points of playmaking and breaking down a set defense next season.

so people of all races can think "this product is for me", unless you want to think everything and everyone is out to kill the white race.

Demographics. The funniest is seeing an Asian male with anybody not Asian. Nobody wants them.

bring back george hill desu

more like least bad matchup
options are roberson, adams and westbrook
and lillard and mccollum against tony and danny league
or doc's cloppers and it's roster of killers

basically age differential between two teams is lowest with grizz, spurs even have the pace advantage
also, marc threw the last grizz game for his bro. i can post this confidently since no one will believe me, but rewatch that game focusing on marc.

guys this game is suddenly close again. i know it means fuck all but i kinda want them to win desu

PAU JUICE

>excellent eye contact

that's me with yo girl

i'm scared of everyone to be honest, the last two playoffs were traumatizing. i'm almost positive it will eventually devolve into kawhi heroballing ad nauseam

i want jazz so they can fuck califagnia twice, by cucking clips then gobert cucking apemond out of the dpoy

based juice

juice pls

pop trying to be cute without kawhi on the floor in a 4pt game

snyder does masterful post-game coach winking, i'm amazed

okay i need the bulls to beat the pelicans and the wiz to beat the warriors for this betting slip to make me rich. let's go buzzards

alright jazz with the L are still one game up clops, i hope they do maintain hca and see the lurriors in the semis

you lost money on wiz on a westcoast trip senpai

gotta do one outlandish bet per slip so it _pays_ if it pays. maybe this is the game curry breaks his ankles again

2 games apiece in mile-high city and salt lake could make that a reality desu

i mean i'm actually not wishing injury on anyone (really), but unexpectd shit goes down almost every night.

i do fully expect draymond green to get suspended again. it'll happen.

kek u dont have to explain anything to me bruh. i post in curry career-ender threads unironically.

how can a grown man NBA player have such a feminine and girly figure