COD WWII GENERAL

COD WWII GENERAL

how are you all enjoying the game so far?

youtube.com/watch?v=L8N0TXivq9k

That fucking game already came out?

Maps are too small.. only good game mode is war. & every cunt camps. 2/10

LOOTBOXES RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The new cod game shouldn't be called ww2 it should be called "Sweaty fat kids using Ppsh rapid fire"

Hit detection is awful, I can only get proper kills while playing hard-core because I hit first but somehow still die.

Connection is bad getting into games

>enjoying CoD

top kek

>best engineer is a black guy
>forced to play with a jew character
>"evul nahtzee death camp scene xD"
>special forces women commandos
>trans and lgbt flags on multiplayer
This game is fucking pure fucking garbage. Stupid faggot sjw trash.

Wouldn't know. I'm still playing titanfall 2. You should be as well. Though since they nerfed grapple shit has gotten a little worse.

True?

How's the single player? I don't have high speed internet. I live in a rural area. So if the single player ain't good, fuck it.

playing cod because of singleplayer? now thats fucked up

Agreed, it’s shit.

Very true user. Just stick to red orchestra or hearts of iron.

P much worthless

I'm playing the PC version. Sledgehammer did a God awful job with the vehicle maneuvering mechanisms in campaign.

Already sick of it. Im not a big Call of Duty fan, but i played the shit out of Infinite Warfare and this just seems shitty in comparison

glad i could refund, just sayin

also, why the fuck are swastikas still cencored?

SJWs and Germany, it saves the developers money by not having to remove it from region releases like Germany. SJW's are afraid of seeing it as well, they think it would "inspire" people or some shit

What do you expect? Play a story driven game if you want single player.

The fully- automatic weapons are all way too powerful, while the semi-automatic weapons just feel unusable and comparison, what's the point of picking out two or three good shots when you got a fucking Laser gun throwing 20.....
Sniping's back though, I do like the snipers, despite the fact that you can't walk around without a scope on them

The kar98k gets iron sites it the last unlock for the weapon attachments BTW its great at hitting one shot kills

So... You're from marketing?

Honestly just let the franchise slowly die off and be replaced by something better. Same goes for battlefield. This genre needs progression in order to survive.

I like it but im playing with friends on a console seriously cant you guys enjoy anything a little bit like i know its not great but its about gaming nigga

This
It's good with friends and that's about it. But I forgot most of you don't have friends