2003 - 2009

2003 - 2009

> Sup Forums is mostly liberal with occasional obivious racist jokes
> being a christfag got you shut posted to death
> hated the ever living shit out of Bush

2009-2016

> Sup Forums is now hyper-reactionary , paranoid and ultra sensitive about race mixing , Jewish conspiracies , NWO , anti-liberal bashing , Christian loving board
>endless threads bitching about muh liberals ,atheists , college students , women and minorities suck and need to be shot to death
> being an educated atheist gets you shitposted till death
> daily threads constantly on here defending Bush's atrocious presidency

2003 you say? Maybe you should go back to plebbit

Yes, and your point is?

>2003-2009
>no SJWs
>nigs know their place
>women are qts
>2009-2016
SJWs everywhere
>nigs chimp weekly
>women are utter garbage

Listen here newfaggot I've been on Sup Forums since the Reagan administration and I can tell you all that you've said is completely false.

Are you trying to say that a certain segment of Sup Forums grew up and now understands the world better?

This

>2003 - 2009
> Sup Forums is mostly liberal
> hated the ever living shit out of Bush

LOL no.

The containment board is working!

> newfags everywhere.

>> Sup Forums is mostly liberal with occasional obivious racist jokes
t. 2014 user at the earliest

I miss when we used to call people 'faggot' instead of 'cuck'.

faggot has been memed out of existence, even leftist memers use it profusely

Cuck is an improved, deeper hitting insult, faggot.

nigger is the OG

Sup Forums hates bush too, shit hasn't changed that much. liberals just became white hating lunatics, Sup Forums responded.

fuck sorry left a random trip on

>constantly defending W. Bush's presidency
what

Sup Forums has always been contrarian. If Trump is elected, I give it 6 months before you start seeing a noticeable shift back to the Left.

Sup Forums is a bunch of nerds who like things like video games, Chinese cartoons, technology and other nerd stuff. It used to be that back in the day the main enemy of the nerds were the conservative christian nutjobs. They threatened to censor our games and cartoons since everything was against christian values. When I was a kid they wanted to take away my "pogeymans" and yu-gi-oh because they were the work of the devil, they wanted to censor Mortal Kombat and GTA, etc. So Sup Forums reacted by being against the main stream view (not necessarily by being liberal, we still hated niggers, but we accepted faggotry for example).

Nowadays however, the pendulum has swung too far the other way. If you're a young nerd, your main enemies are the SJW censoring your free speech, your chink cartoons, your video games... so now we react against that instead.

I imagine that when Trump gets elected, if people here somehow get their wishes and the mainstream opinion starts agreeing with us, people will leave (if you can call people niggers, be anti-islam, etc. on facebook and reddit, you don't need to hide behind an anonymous imageboard anymore). And then the now marginalized SJW will start visiting this site more, completing the cycle.

Sup Forums wasnt liberal and everybody hated Bush

Sup Forums has always had a sense of strong counter-culture and been quite reactionary, but not specifically in a liberal context.

I think it's quite worrying that it is counter-culture and 'edgy' to hold traditional, wholesome values and care about ones people and land.

We truly lost the cold war.

also this. Sup Forums was never "liberal" in the american sense of the word. it just didn't like the american, christfag, neocon type of conservative. but it never liked political correctness, feminism, lgbltqfp etc. it was libertarian, not leftist.

desu the only uses 'cuck' has relate to people actually being cuckolded, using it as a catchall insult is for cucks

>women and minorities suck and need to be shot to death
This has always been like this, rebbit.

>Comparing Sup Forums to one of its boards
Nigga please

This, very rarely does anyone on here honestly defend bush. Maybe they dont hold the worlds most left sided ultra hate view on him but nothing outright positive.

>Sup Forums
>liberal

i doubt Sup Forums will ever be a haven for sjws. things have spun so far out of control, most people on Sup Forums are sincere now even if they started out being contrarian.

This

Sup Forums is for those that can no longer find any resemblance of what once was in today's society.

They seek traditional values, a true sense of equality, and to see their fellow country men prosper.

We're all just a bunch of misfits for the most part, those that tote around as Commies, leftists, etc. are either extremely new or simply posting to start up controversy.

The worst part is that those new comers eventually begin to see the reason behind such alien ideals and realize that these are things we ought to strive for but that no one else is willing to believe them. They haven't seen the proof, they haven't been able to look at the current events and say "Maybe there is another side to all of this".

Then they're a misfit, just like the rest of us.

Not true, only threads that defend bush are ultra rare and usually provoke meaningful discussion, and then his face disappears for a month.

I'm right wing as fuck and I still hate Bush and I think most of us still do.

Classical Liberals really don't push for more feminism or LGBT rights tho . classical Liberals are also for free speech

the fringe SJW do not represent all Libs

>being an educated atheist gets you shitposted till death

*tibbs*

>occasional obivious racist jokes
There was a bucket of chicken on the front page of Sup Forums 24/7. Every other word on Sup Forums and Sup Forums was "nigger". We didn't call up Tom Green to tell him how much we loved blacks.

>Sup Forums is mostly liberal
No YOU were liberal and you saw every other user through that lens. If anything, Sup Forums was apolitical and enjoyed staying outside of politics in order to laugh at everyone.

>muh Bush
And here we see what a dumb nigger you truly are. Hating Bush doesn't place you into one specific ideology.

SAHGEY

I always thought the auto filter of roody-poo was funny.

What? That literally never happens.

Also most of this website is still liberal leaning just not Sup Forums (and its predecessors) which always ran counter to the general opinion. I feel the encroaching of SJW shit on other board's hobbies left some of them very suspicious regarding the left's motives and claims of moral superiority though.

very unlikely. if anything Sup Forums will just become more extreme right to differentiate itself, see /r/thedonald vs Sup Forums now x 10. Sup Forums will never be left wing, short of mass invasion and exodus.

It was not liberal or libertarian, it was just anarchist, people wanted to watch the world burn, remember those stupid fucking V for Vendetta masks?

>being so cucked you listen to a board of cucks on how to insult people
Prep that bull, faggot.

Nah not even. The left in America is explicitly anti-white and there isn't any way to justify that away unless you're a shitskin.

thistbhfam

I never really changed my positions. I've always known niggers were shit, for example. But I was willing to put up with it because I thought we were "beyond race" and all that. I was okay with niggers being niggers as long as they just shut the fuck up and stop messing with me.

But them tumblr and SJWs and black twitter and BLM and all this bullshit became a thing. This revilement towards white males became a thing. All I'm doing is fighting back now because I have to.

>There was a bucket of chicken on the front page of Sup Forums 24/7. Every other word on Sup Forums and Sup Forums was "nigger". We didn't call up Tom Green to tell him how much we loved blacks.

this too, Sup Forums was always racist, at least pre-2009. a wyatt mann comics were kept in circulation by Sup Forums desu.

>Sup Forums
>living independantly
>righteous

The libertarians left.

>2003 - 2009
>Sup Forums is mostly liberal with occasional obivious racist jokes

Nice revisionism, SJW shithead. Moot nuked all previous Sup Forums boards because they were even more extreme than modern Sup Forums.

Why you make up bullshit, liberal cuckold?

>fringe SJW
Please, they have all but taken over the entire Democrat party. Their opinions are pandered to to the exclusion of every other demographic.

Unless you are excluding the Democrat party from the liberal label but seeing as how America fucked up the term that's just you introducing confusion into the argument with semantics.

>Sup Forums defending a cuckservative like bush
nice bait

If I share my political opinions between friends, colleagues, on normiebook etc I risk being socially ostracized. This is the only forum. If you imply that is bad, fuck off.

Blame the rise of radical cultural marxism.

>Daily threads constantly on here defending Bush's atrocious presidency

Go ahead and cite one from the past 24 hours

I'll wait

blacks have literally been the fucking same for the last 16 years, technology might have made it easier for the hood ones to gain attention which is just a disgrace.

the ONLY differences between '09 and today is the technology available and the shitty fuckin BlackLivesMatter (except little kids that get killed by other blacks) Movement.

1. Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums
2. Sup Forums wasn't here in 2009
3. Kill yourself euphoric faggot

/thread

>republicans
>conservative
subtle bait

2003 - 2009
>only white people use the internet

2010 - 2016
>niggers start using the internet

>all liberals are white hating nutjobs
>all conservatives want to execute all blacks and gays and install a government where race determines social status
Just can't win

This. Youre seeing the rage of a generation scorned f a m

> I unironically voted for obama in 2008

Sup Forums has been around for only TWO presidencies. TWO. That is barely nothing in the large timespan of American history. Go look up Usenet convos from the 90s. It's Sup Forums, in text form, bashing against the Clintons.

If Sup Forums starts hating Trump two weeks into his presidency for no reason, then I'd be more inclined to believe you. But until then, fuck off.

Liberals don't hate whites . It's a Sup Forums inflated meme to justify their racism towards minorities

You had to see what was coming. Though McCain would have done the same shit. He tries his best to pander to the multi-cult bullshit.

the difference is that now Sup Forums is an fbi honeytrap used to add "online criminals" to watch lists.

the majority of the folks on Sup Forums now are paid fbi shills who naturally have right-leaning politics and christian beliefs.

protip: you can't join the fbi unless you believe in god

>now
Mr. 2004, is that you?

This is the answer

Couldn't be that surprised after the disaster of a presidency Bush left behind and 30 plus years of Christian Cuckservatism dominating the political realm in America that the pendulum was going to swing to the progressives

McCain was literally controlled opposition.

I mean, fuck, the only reason he even became the nominee was because he sucked off the leftist media and they liked him "best" because he was the weakest candidate and a complete RINO cuckservative. For fucks sake, I remember him spending his campaign rallies talking about what a great guy Obama was.

No, Sup Forums was never liberal in the past. They were libertarian. And they were always white supremacists too, I remember when /news/ tried making an alliance with the Stormfront.

Congratulations you are now on the "furry" list because your "name" indicates a penchant for Knots.

Times change and so must we

I'll give you the benefit of doubt and only hope you're tired and couldn't figure it out.

I think its different
2003-2009
>upper to middle class kids who lean left used Sup Forums, dubya-evangelical mess also helped
2010-2016
>masses began to use internet and Sup Forums evermore. The conservatives who were in jesus camps in 05-06 began to lurk on Sup Forums

There are of course some gaps. Ron paul was heaivly supported in 08 but I still believe that as Sup Forums became more popular it shifted to libertarian right and then conservative right.

A very similar trend occured in Turkey, when up until early 2010s only leftist-seculars-atheists were using the internet and now you can see pro erdoğan supporters even her.e

> 2008
> be 18
> financial collapse, great recession
> 8 years of bush, couldnt stand even seeing him on TV
> literally got my news from leibovitz on the daily show
> mccain was a joke candidate even republicans didnt like and palin was a meme with lipstick
> SJW shit played very little part In the campaign

Obama ran on the platform of "fuck bush lol" and largely avoided controversy. He was all things to all people.

Obama certainly is better than Bush ever was

kinda weird how trump is strictly against violent vidya and aims to do what jack thompson wishes to do and here we are supporting this christcuck faggot

2003 - 2009
>Sup Forums were all idealistic but edgy teens

2009-2016
>Sup Forums grew up and became realistic but edgy adults

>pro-abortion
>doesn't consider tranny bathrooms an issue

>You: He's a le Christian guys xDDDD

Is the left really this fucking retarded?

fuck off failure

You can be Christian and still consider Abortion to be a rational option to unwanted pregnancy

Plus 2 Corinthians Trump said no one reads the bible more than him

You seem to be retarded Righty fag

>we will say merry christmas again folks
>im a proud Evangelican, heres the first bible my mommy gave me that im showing you guys while we're in my rally
Dumb nutcase want to turn the US into a christian saudi arabia.

It seems everyone here is millenial, and doesn't remember how much Sup Forums used to hate bush.. now everyone is eager to vote a guy who's not much better than bush. Do you guys not see the hypocrisy in it?

Growing up? what, but they're both very bad person, why would you vote someone who will bring murica to dark ages?

false

both /n/ and /new/ got deleted for being racist

We grew up

Trump is a racist liberal and he destroyed the Bush legacy

>2003 - 2009
> Sup Forums is mostly liberal with occasional obivious racist jokes
WHO STARTED THIS MEME

2003-2009
>Sup Forums is full of contrarians

2009-2016
>Sup Forums is full of contrarians

He might be against, but you missed my point. Only if he actually actively starts trying to censor stuff will Sup Forums go against him. Christian nutjobs are still against violent video games, but as long as we don't have a Jack Thompson actually doing something about it, no one cares. Back in the day, feminists probably also hated women wearing revealing clothes in media, but since they had no power and weren't able to change anything, we didn't care either.

See

The Finn is right

He says stuff to get votes, but he can't build wall or fire the mexicans, because then there'd be no one to clean his pool. He's not racist, he's just trying to get some votes. What will he do once he's elected will be very different to what he's doing now.

wow you really don't understand this place, do you?

Yup.

>Hurr durr my Sup Forums is so reasonable.
>Now I'll just spam insults on those I disagree with!

You're the perfect example of that comic making fun of comics, ironically.

trump being racist isnt an issue to me. what kind of shit he will censor in the media and the internet once he's president is what im concerned of.

Also the Finn is right . I will continue to vote for Dems as long as republicans pander to Christian Cuckservatism social issues . Fuck that nonsense has ruined America

This is a lie.

> being an educated atheist gets you shitposted till death
This is also a lie. See: Kek.

>endless threads bitching about muh liberals ,atheists , college students , women and minorities suck and need to be shot to death
They do.

> Sup Forums is now hyper-reactionary , paranoid and ultra sensitive about race mixing , Jewish conspiracies , NWO , anti-liberal bashing , Christian loving board
It's like the world changed.

>You can be Christian and still consider Abortion to be a rational option to unwanted pregnancy
Not if you're an evangelical, you dumb fuck. You can't make the argument that Trump is a radical Christian and wave off one of the core tenants of being a radical Christian.

Trump is also pro-gay marriage, are you going to wave that off too?

history revisionists

ie. jidf

>fringe

It feels like this is the natural conclusion of my political journey. Im supporting a republican who openly blames bush for 9/11 over the shrill corporate whore I voted against in 2008.

Fucking pottery, people. I just wish more of these lefty idealists- the kind of people many of us once were- would jump on the MAGA train.

The times have changed. The economy was in a terrible state and there wasn't an authoritarian social justice movement yet. I was a naive Obama supporter back then.

Bush was a war hungry neocon. Trump is a non-interventionist. Quite moderate on social issues too. Not a prototypical Republican.

>libertarianism
>righteous

Enjoy those open borders and servitude to money.