How would you solve the conflict, Sup Forums?

Without destroying one or both of the peoples in the land, how do you ensure long-lasting peace in the region?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs.gov.il/publications13/rep_06/pdf/intro4_h.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

P5 decides on final borders with Israeli and Palestinian non-binding input. Probably land transfers with most settlements returning to Palestinian control.
The USA is the only reason the 1967 borders aren't being enforced by the UN. Litterally. Once that veto goes the status-quo also goes.

I really want to know how could the Jews live along side the muslims(20% of Israelis are Muslims).

Britain have 5% muslims, far away from Arab countries and it's already so bad. Yet Israel is surrounding by Muslim countries.

Since I can't destroy one or both of the peoples...

I would forcibly relocate the non-Jews into the surrounding Muslim countries. I would also build a large, thick wall around the border (except on the coast).

Palestinian American Ex Muslim here.

I actually have no problem with Israel existing and I really want there to be peace with them. Israel isn't going anywhere, period. I learned to live with that and from there I have grown to see Jews as human beings (except for the Kikes at the top trying to fuck everyone over) and I want for us to be friends

Oh and I have gold fever and like cute Jew chicks with tig ol' bitties.

In all honesty if I cant have a non islamist I dont care whether Palestine is a country or not, I wouldn't go back.

send the jews to madagascar.
or any other not important island.

>Without destroying one or both of the peoples in the land, how do you ensure long-lasting peace in the region?

>Without destroying one or both of the peoples in the land, how do you ensure long-lasting peace in the region?
>How do you ensure peace without peace?

force a 1-state solution on israel where they have to bankrupt themselves on gibsmedats for the gaza niggers

then watch as their women breed with the arabs even more.

basically, do to the jew what the jew did to us.

>(except on the coast)
Thanks for the clarification, Burger. Never would have guessed otherwise.

nice shitpost

Saw that coming a mile away.

>thinking the 67 borders are fair
wew lad

this was the point of israel, a land without a people for a people without a land

You have premises in your approach, and not everything in the world happens to fit in to your ideas.

DIVIDE AND DEMORALIZE THE CAMP OF ISLAM

if you want it long lasting you will need complete population swap.
and even then its not likely.

They don't act like cucks. It really is that easy, at least until the demographic threat kicks in.

you might want to read about current birth rate trends.

One single nation run by a committee of people who represent the three Abrahamic religions.

What's up with Israel's birth trends? I read somewhere that the Arabs and Ultra-Ortthodox Jews are breeding like rabbits while secular Israelis aren't breeding as much. That sounds like a recipe for disaster.

>can't destroy any people
>implying muzzies are people

Sterilize everyone then after one generation all problems are solved

Move all Arabs to Jordan

Jordan = Arab's Palestine
Israel = Jew's Palestine

Keep them seperated by a natural border (Jordan River). The current problem is that you have Arabs living to close to Jews, and proximity + diversity = war.

cbs.gov.il/publications13/rep_06/pdf/intro4_h.pdf
page 37.
the grey line is arab children per woman.
it droped from about 4.8 to 3.5 since 2000.
jews went from 2.7 to 3.
its true that its mostly due to ultra orthodox, but its not as bad as arabs.

This, but I'd add a military force to make sure there's compliance, similar to the DMZ

I was actually talking about Britain/Europe.

i understand. still, its a common missconception we have a severe demographic problem in the future. i hope i demonstrated it isnt the case.