I was gonna shame this girl and put her name and Facebook online. But earlier a bunch of you guys said not to. So...

I was gonna shame this girl and put her name and Facebook online. But earlier a bunch of you guys said not to. So, I guess I shouldn't do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/search/image/Ju9UKktSEo7I4Q151FrwmA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care what you do

just give us her nodes and protect her privacy

Should post your dick with a timestamp instead

Guess not champ.

no my dick is small.

no has to be both. Her nudes have been posted before. The thrill for me is in shaming her.

Do it / don't do it.
The choice is yours.

Do it. Post her nudes and expose this whore. She deserves it and youre user

do it for sure

No shame in that game.

She's too pretty. She gets a pass.

give us their nudes nao

her*

"her*"
Don't argue accuracy boy, this is Sup Forums. We dont give a fuck if it is a boy, girl, trap, beast, interstellar alien, or all of the above that turns out to be a pet of some sand nigger. Post tits, dick, vag, ass, tentacles, etc.

Do it anyway pussy

go to bed champ, tomorrow is a big day for us

Posted Thu 07 Jan 2016 05:43:06
>will drop whole set if someone dumps Radford High girls

Has she done anything to deserve shaming?

Upon further consideration. I have decided NOT to post her nudes and name...tonight. Maybe at a later date.

Fuck off OP. If you have to ask twice it’s like asking Mommy after Daddy says no. Just go to bed, it’s past your bedtime.

Do you have any pics of her with a paper bag over her head?

her face is low key killing my boner

archived.moe/b/search/image/Ju9UKktSEo7I4Q151FrwmA/

OP will not dump.

Your mama is your daddy

show em boobs

OP has been a fag since 2015. Time to step up to the plate, boy.

why you doing this to us?

That's not me. I've never actually met this girl. I saw someone posted her nudes online. Tracked her down and got her name and social media. That's why i'm not worried about shaming her. Literally have never even seen her in real life. Whoever dumped her nudes originally never gave her name. You can find her nudes with enough searching. I'm considering posting her facebook.

Post post what you have of her, then we can decide.

/r/efu390wr

thank me later.

chaturbate sexy dance at bottom of page... ha!

do it