What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

oppressive lifelong loneliness

Apathy and emptiness. I do not know what I want to do and I don't wanna do anything. If that makes sense.

complete and utter social autism due to ssri use

doubt the damage can be undone.

I have no problems in the present moment. As does eckhart tolle

It's the Jews

Mine was being young and dumb and financing a 50k car
I have 15k left to pay but I am missing out on life paying 800$ a month for a car

My Dad has been pushing me for school and I haven't applied and I don't know what I'm doing with my life.

50k, you could have bought a classic car with all that money and had all the pussy you could want. Self cucked. Kek

Bad at saving my money, spend it all on whores and drugs.

jobless, no money for rent, complete alone

i think im done .. researching ways to kill myself for every day for the last two weeks now .. i give me 1 month or less until beeing a hero

cant say life was fun

I've been pretty worried lately about my christian faith. Just generally wondering if my repentance is real or if I'm insincere and don't really care at all about God, just his gifts.

Depression, which everyone around just views as me being a pussy, causing me to have some disturbing thoughts

Yeah right now I'm being ticketed by code enforcement for having my dogs tied up outside without shade or supervision. It's fuckng bullshit. I go inside for two minutes while cleaning my backyard and where i keep my dogs. And all of a sudden they're unsupervised?? Bitch I'm ten feet from my dogs. They had shade most of the time tbeywere there. It was already past 4pm the sun was going down. They had water too. And there was nothing they could tangle up on. Sure there wasn't shelter built for shade in that spot but it was only a temp holding spot. Hell even from the back yard bwyre next to the gate so i could quickly get to them if anything even happened. Hell it wasn't even hot that day. Even in the sun..but nooooo. Gotta get two tickets worth 900 dollars for bs. I'm not an abuser. The dogs were not in danger. Ever. Gunna try to see if anyone at he humane society can get this ticket dropped for me. I don't wanna go to court for this but got damn.. This is a big misunderstanding. Code enforcement is fucking with me by doing this because the officer for my area doesn't like me.

I'm going to be in a worse position than you in about 6 months. I see it as an opportunity though, you know you can solve all these problems with a little effort, right? A clean slate is sometimes a good thing, I just think a little more long term.

trying to wash my fucking beetlejuice socks

It's because you ARE a pussy. Go ahead, have disturbing thoughts. Whatcha gonna do about them? Nothing, exactly... just like a pussy

Not to be the cliche "don't do it man" because I know, its not some cure. I don't know much about you but I just want you to know imma say a prayer for you. If it would help I could paypal you a few bucks

And it's almost fucking Christmas. Good Lord that animal services dude wasn't having any of my explanation. Just straight up "here's your fine,sir." Like i need this stress right now. Fucking same time last year i lost my job and my motorcycle cause some dip shit nigger rammed me. These last two years have been shit.

there are no ermaghed posts on Sup Forums.

My girlfriend is probably pregnant

What country would you guess this is?

do you have any close friends who are non-believers?

mad about being a fucking failure so I blame SJWS minorities Hillary Jews and Niggers

I finally have the girlfriend of my dreams after a life of loneliness but her parents hate me so I have to do everything with her covertly

Have another PBR and cool off, cletus

Christmas is nearly 60 days away you fucking imbecile.

this guy above is saying a prayer for you
ctrl-f prayer

This among other things such as ED (I can get a erection but it doesn't harden up).

have you heard of eckhart tolle? check him out

Don't worry, it's not yours....

By a black dude.

Yeah. Nig nog. What part of almost don't you fucking understand??

Ew fuck off with your three letter shite stain beer.

shit roomates, they're loud, they never clean the damm appartment. Just waiting one more month before the lease is up...

All a test of my patience.....

had an awesome online job, amazing sales commision selling Virtual gold, but site is shutting down, not sure if i should start my own similar site or just move on

suicidal thoughts and the fact that my only dream is highly unrealistic

60 days isn't almost.

put toilet cleaner in their coffee

you want to be something you don't think you are already?

Nah I'm fine thanks, but how you are you?

i fucked up my life and im starting to believe this isnt a game worth playing anymore. im about to be homeless because and once thats official im going to take a big leap. For the first time in my life i feel like giving up truly wanting no more of the on going reminders of the utter disappointment ive caused myself to become.

Yeah. No thanks. I'm just venting. I'll probably be ok. I didn't actually do anything wrong it's just the inconveniences of having to clear up bs in court, and the possibility of the judge not understand ing or caring enough to not fine me up the ass for no real reason that irk me so..

Almost only counts if its the next holiday.

For instance:
And it's almost fucking Thanksgiving. Good Lord that animal services dude wasn't having any of my explanation. Just straight up "here's your fine,sir." Like i need this stress right now. Fucking same time last year i lost my job and my motorcycle cause some dip shit nigger rammed me. These last two years have been shit.

Dumbass.

Yes a trap but because of my weight I know I can never be one and that deepens my depression.

yeah, that is legitimately shitty. I should have pointed that out, too

become a stripper to pay off your debt that i assume you have

I want to get a large dog but my mom doesn't like large dogs. Even though I've made it clear she doesn't have to pay for it in any way or take it for walks or even drive with it in her car she still denies me getting one. Bums me out a lot.

Yeah. Sure kiddo. Tell that to all the merchandiser s and promotional teams that shill out Christmas earlier each year. Already seeing Christmas shit every fucking where.

Let me guess Florida?

Can't find a job. Can't lose weight because of a lack of willpower and motivation. Never had a girlfriend and want to fix the 2 problems first. Really insecure about my voice and my body. Probably not hopeless, just need to find motivation and everything else will come along.

go outside find the nearest homeless person and make them your new pet, claim your trying to help them get back on their feet but in reality they are your new large dog

Wrong. You fucking uneducated nigger. Christmas is national. Thanksgiving is not. Therefore it doesn't count as a real holiday.

Why so much anger towards Christmas? For me I'm more cheerful during that time.

Thank you for noticing and the sympathy.

Crippling AHDH and anxiety. Depression from how it's fucked my life.

Fuck. Yes. Dude WTH is wrong with this place and dogs Jesus Christ.

Jesus christ dude that dark as hell.

Are you in need of someone to help you? If so maybe we could help each other.

Thanksgiving is a national holiday started by Lincoln.

>Christmas is national.

Ok. But Thanksgiving is National too.

I don't think you understand the meaning of 'almost' and 'national'.

Moron.

None from me boy

There is none. I've just been having bad shit happen at the end of the year for a couple years now. And it takes away from njoying what's supposed to be a cheerful time.

Let me also guess pit bulls?

I've heard that many fat couples that get fit together stay together. Maybe you should try to find a large girl to go out with and give each other the push to get active and lose weight. If it works out, you could have a hot ass girlfriend that is emotionally bonded to you, which is a fucking huge plus

HPV from slut who didn't disclose when she knew she had it. Girlfriend left me. No prospects. Tired and lonely.

great advice

anxiety of negative feedback, lately i feel like i've been avoiding things out of habit that i won't even get positive feedback at all.

Excuse my auto-correct. I mean INternational You shush. Child.

That very well depends on what the deal is, if it involves anything gay count me out.

I would help you if you lived near me. I'm sure we could make some type of arrangement you know?

Sorry if this is a really stupid question, but where do I meet women? I don't have any friends and I'm not currently enrolled in college. Tinder's not an option because of my looks.

Read the other quote. Also: the pic is related

Kinda. They're mutts. More terrier than pit.

shit job with shit pay
no gf
atleast I have a motorcycle to keep my depression from boiling over.

misanthropy, low self esteem, lifelong social isolation / loneliness, some kind of autism that was never diagnosed. I'm coming to accept myself more these days though and found that I'm better off not having to deal with many people due to my issues.

Willis. The hell you talkin about.

To be honest I've no idea where to find specifically large women, sorry my friend

i need a gf

go to prison, you dont have to pay for anything

Come on you know. I would help you out and I'm sure you could help me out.

I'm super behind in school and the people in my head don't like me
But I will perform a miracle and rise to the top anyway

can't ride my motorcycle in prison m8

Id rather do a flip.

Don't say no one ever tried to help you.

then learn a skill like coding and get a better job

And what is holding you back?

No thanks m9. Just do me a favor and pay it forward.

Maybe to this guy

26 years old
Virgin
Not ugly, I think?
No life goals
No dreams

The only things I really think about is murder and rape
Should I rape and murder then suicide?
Should I get in a truck and run people over?
Stab random strangers?
Hard mode: get a home and keep under aged girls in my basement as long as I can?
So many options
What am I supposed to do with my life?

I'm so fucking alone. The last person I felt a connection to, and really loved, has ditched me. I'll most likely be killing myself within the week.

I'm so fucking done being lonely and depressed. I'm either putting a bullet in my skull or drinking myself to death

Is coding really a good job?

And my I killed my dog and I have legal issues and money issues and I'm really not cut out for this
>I really wish I hadn't killed my dog

probably not fun but you can most likely make more money then you are now

Whered you find this pic op?
Bitch is wearing sandles.

>Gf of 4 years left me
>She already has a new guy
>She texted me yesterday about how they went out drinking
>She drank shots which she used to tell me she hates
>Probably fucked him
>We have a daughter
>Still live together for our daughters sake
>Every morning my heart breaks and i feel humiliated and cucked

Turning 22 and realising I've completely wasted my life.

If the rest is just going to be damage control, why bother?

From what you described you are suffering from deep depression and feeling of numbness emptyness ER DISFUNCTIONAL is very normal in your case depression effects the entire body if your shoulder are curving in or feeling too much weight on them it's very normal also how was your childhood? Any drugs meds Alchol? And how often you mastrubat a rough estimate will do fine

I've been fantasizing about hurting people for years, when I was little I would catch small animals and torture them, I mostly stopped when my dad caught me and beat it out of me. I drink alcohol/take benzos just to try and push the thoughts away. It works for a while. Now I'm hooked on the liquor, but it's better than thinking about mutilating people all the time. I'm afraid to go see a doctor about it because I am sure that the only thing they can do is lock me up and drug me up, neither me nor my family can afford to pay for my treatment, and you can't drink in the hospital.

You shouldn't be so rude.