Racists are not allowed inside black owned stores. How do you feel about that, white people?

Racists are not allowed inside black owned stores. How do you feel about that, white people?

>black
>owned
Pick one

>How do you feel about that, white people?
What did he mean by this?

Can we disallow black people in white people owned stores then aswell?

>black
>owned
Aren't they both?

>black person
>owning a store
>owning anything
>not being entirely dependent on gov't programs
good bait OP

When are we going to kill all the niggers so everyone else can progress?

Fuck

fpbp

No, because you don't have the balls. White people are afraid to do anything other than autopilot polite mode when in the presence of black men. So, go right ahead, but you won't. You're a coward

Haha yes whites are so afraid that they're killin em legally

We’re not afraid of forcing niggers to be slaves apparently. We literally allow you to exist.

>I can't make progress in my life
>bc of niggers in convenience stores

You can't make progress in your life because you're actually this big of a retard.

Black people don't own businesses. What are you smoking, OP?

so black people aren't allowed inside black-owned stores?

OHHHHHH

How do they determine whether or not a person is racist? I'm white as fuck, but I'm not racist.

They think the “staff” makes it “black owned” ETERNAL KEK

Interesting thought actually.
Baker HAS to legally bake a cake for a gay wedding regardless of how he feels about gays.
Would the law come done on a nigger that refused service to a white? I don;t think it would, and the media sure as shit wouldn't report on it, but its highlights the current communist zeitgeist on the rise (creating 2nd class citizens not entitled to the same rights as others. What makes it communistic is the fact that it by default frames the majority as oppressor, therefore subhuman.)

I believe this is what you call "Illegal."
You aren't allowed to deny service to anyone regardless of their race, color, or creed. That's Federal alas thanks to the Civil Rights Movement,

>pwned

Then how about black racists are not allowed in white owned store. How do you feel about that Black people?

I'm guessing blacks can refuse white people service on grounds of them being white too.

It's okay to be white

So do they not allow black racists in either or are they just racist against whites?

lol omg hahaha hi blame the doctors for giving narcotics to highly addictive people

how does a black person enter their own store then? check and mate.

encouraging violence against blacks. nice.

/sage

So when white people do segregation it's evil, but when black people do it it is well and good?
That is kind of hypocritical.
Whats next, you want separate water fountains to avoid white germs?

i don't care for KFC anyway

KEK

blacks dont own anything...

where will the niggers shop?

You won't do it. You'll obey the black prohibition but you won't enforce one of your own. That's how soft white people are lmao

Congrats user, in your zeal to get back at "duh white man" you've become exactly what you accuse white people of being, heck you're even advocating for segregation.

well I don't smoke, like cognac, watermelon, grapes, ape like "twerking", or shoes that make me look like someone who peaked in highschool

Why would I even enter?

Philando Castille
Alton Steirling
Akiel Denkins
Gregory Gunn
Samuel Debois
Brandon Glenn
Freddie Grey
Natasha Mckenna
Walter Scott
Christian Taylor
Mike Brown
Ezell Ford
Eric Garner
Akai Gurley
Laquan McDonald
Tamir Rice
Jamar Clark
Sean Bell
Obamas Son Trayvon

These are just a few that our cops have dropped in the last few years.

What do you think all the white PEOPLE are gonna do when the tides turn on you.

Wow 19 people over a few years?
From a population of millions?
It's almost like this sample size is statistically inconsequential.

>How do you feel about that, white people?
You wouldn't be allowed in their stores, apparently.

Hey look a list of dead niggers, wish it were longer.

Why would a racist white/yellow/brown person go to a nigger owned store in the first place ?

I don't go into the ghetto to shop, so it shouldn't affect me.

Russia is really trying tonight. I count atleast 10 race related threads on Sup Forums right now.

Underrated post

>black owned stores
implying

This site was allready racist when russia wasn't even a thing. Nice trips though, fucking newfag.

First off >Obamas son trayvon
And also, all white people are racists and niggers steal shit so this theoretical store would make no money
Tldr:dumb niggers banning their only source of income
>south africa

>White people are afraid to do anything

this times a billion

Sup Forums is a save haven where scared white men congregate

insert fat nazi pigskin getting knocked the fuck out.avi

Do you not expect hypocrisy from the monkeys? They haven't developed the reasoning skills to realize their own contradictory beliefs.

Story?
Sauce?
What the fuck is going on here?

Uh user, I get that you are trying to back up my claim.
The issue is that you are doing the same as op, just from your perspective.
You're legitimizing what I am criticizing.

10 race baiting threads?

Thats excessive even for Sup Forums.

It illustrates that whites will be the aggressor but once the first punch is thrown back, the white man becomes completely submissive and ceases to call out the black man, ceases to agress, ceases to even defend himself. He becomes avoidant and deferent. This is the truth about all white people.

That's a bunch of very fancy words explaining why you are a racist, good on you user, you've gotten to a point where you can elucidate you opinions eloquently.
Too bad about the part where you are a racist.

>no racists allowed
So no black people are allowed in black-owned stores? Because niggers are more racist than slants.

That's cool. I'll just shop at Pajeet's down the Street, or Mr. Noseberg on the corner.

Are there black owned stores? Who knew?

There are nigger stores. But who needs that nigger hair goo other than niggers?

What is the alternative? Sit on the sidelines and admonish? What do you do in the meantime? You wouldn't be able to keep up the moderator or mediator role if you were fully engaged. That requires that you stand by silently, making sure to look grave and pained so as to appear dignified as opposed to dumb, and then waiting for someone else to make a "racist" move and then pouncing on them with a reproachful, "enlightened" comment, followed by a retreat into silence and waiting for the next move. And you'll only admonish whites, so that you'll be seen as "a credit to you're race", "this dude "ai'ght".

You won't put yourself in a position to contradict yourself, where you'll inevitably do or say something reprehensible or racist. This will cause people to resent you and see you as boring and a leech who is afraid to make the first move.

There's a lot more black owned places than you're aware of. You don't have a wife or girlfriend, but your mother is black owned.

Examine yourself honestly, little user. You'll find that you don't really differ from this at all, you just disown these thoughts.

Well I just tend to treat people like they are decent until they prove themselves otherwise through their words and actions.
Once that happens, they are in asshole territory and I let them know.
You meet an surprising amount of assholes if you assume everyone around you are one. Which is what you are doing when you generalize, but go ahead user, I'll just put you in the same racist category as the guy I was arguing with earlier.

Well I'm not a racist so it doesn't really effect me. But I don't know why you asked white people specifically

Sure I have prejudices, the difference lies in whether I act on them or not.
If a guy looks sketchy to me, I'll cautiously treat him like he isn't out to fuck me over, instead of just assuming that he is definitely out to fuck me over and running away.
Being cautious about people you don't know is common sense, no matter what hue they have.

For real

And you are racist yourself, you just avoid owning the thoughts. Enjoy your illusion, sleep tight.

these

thats racist so do you think the owners arent allowed either

>It's alright for me to be openly racist and act on those opinions, because you recognize that you have prejudices and actively work on not letting that color how you treat people on an individual basis.

as a metalocalypse spokes person i have to metalocalypse does not condone or cater to racial discrimination of any kind outside of the metalocalypse trademarked series...thanks.