Wholesome Thread

Wholesome Thread
Make this heart warming.

I'll try to contribute, friends.

im so used to Sup Forums being edgy that when i was an upside down dog with some red around its neck i assumed someone was spamming you with pupper gore to make you feel sad. almost minimized.

trying my absolute hardest to keep this thread afloat because the world needs more wholesomeness but nobody else is posting

i think this is pretty heartwarming

stop

Keep this thread alive. Fuck Sup Forums's edginess in it's faggot face with a spike-studded shit.

That's almost sad.

wut game is dis

so they are probably a funny person cause all skeletons are funny

kek, the post above me is accurate

written and drawn by an edgy, talentless manchild working for buzzfeed, i imagine.

Buzzfeed is like the polar opposite of edgy. It's disgustingly safe.

>talentless
I wouldn't say that, as the guy apparently has at least some skill in drawing, but yeah, that comic has typical self-righteous arrogance written all over it.

Chill dude. It's a comic about wanting the right things in life. Also, the artist is from DeviantArt. Googling the artist signature at the bottom pulls it right up. Akimbocomics(B Patrick)

>somehow thinking that any of this is logical

Sound's like someone's salty they don't have the life they want.

try reading through that comic again and tell me if literally any of the points that the 'souper kool cigarette smokin man' character make even the slightest semblance of sense.

Real hard to take life advice from someone who's smoking.

we need to show this to every person bitching about their lives and about capitalism

>t. thirteen year olds who will want to major in philosophy before realizing that a major in philosophy will get you nowhere but a heap of student loan debt

This guy gets it.

not that guy but i read it really thuroughly. it makes all the sense in the world.

since your stupid let me boil it down for you: what you think you want and what you actually want are 2 different things. if you really wanted what you think you wanted then you would be working towards it. instead you are doing other things that you actually want to do (in you case being a lazy sack of shit on Sup Forums). so if you want to change then you need to actively change your wants.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

>trying to call someone stupid
>immediately use the wrong form of the word your/you're
>disregarded
You all need to learn a fucking thing or two about the english language before you start trying to lecture people on self-improvement.

Have you tried philosophy? It does way more than give heaps of debt. Stop getting your facts from your overly science-ist professor and teachers.

the funny thing about hopeless misery is that some people can derive a certain kind of comfort from it.

the comfort that (seemingly) your life is out of your control and all the shitty things that happen to you are somehow other peoples fault.

the reason your hating on the comic so hard is that is questions the notion that you have no control and suggests that maybe you want to be miserable.

so have fun

is this (You)r favorite show

if your this much of a grammar nazi then I think I know why you have no friends

Cutest Zelda enemy ever

>that filename

and no, I am an adult. I don't watch cartoons

>doing it again
>but this time also trying to tell someone that they have no friends
>on Sup Forums
are you listening to yourself

you've somehow proved my point in a way that I hadn't even considered

Please don't argue friends, this is a wholesome thread, arguments go against the warmness.

Thank u
Have some ice cream

>imblyign you did not do this exact thing literally a single post ago

You're right. Have some elf.

Yeah, actually. It all makes sense.
If you pulled your head out of your ass and grew the fuck up, you'd understand it too.

lol ur a faggot

No, you're incorrect. It would only make sense to a lobotomized child.

Then you should have no problems then.
Lesson over. You may go now. Good night.

You still here?
I dismissed you. You seriously can go now. I have no more use for you.