Taken 4g of coke ask me anything .prob do requests if dubs

Taken 4g of coke ask me anything .prob do requests if dubs

> takes 4g of coke yet is still alive

Yes grams .heart is beatin fast scrae
D
To close my eyes .might die lmao

shameless self bumb kek

i find myself retarded for taking 1,5g in a night .. you're up and beyond retarded

Ive never tried coke. Describe it in great detail?

good way to kys

At the time you dont think .your mind races does it not.

it's a fucking waste

>snorting coke and posting on Sup Forums
>alone snorting coke

Good luck with your problem. I’m sure you can quit anytime you want.

Another bump

What's your pulse rate?

This

what do you mean you just took 4g. You just went home, lined up 4g and did it? Now you posting here about how you did it and browsing the web? You need a better hobby

Dubs requests it

edit: also bullshit 4g gtfo you cant even fit that into your nose

142 resting

>When a shitposter doesn't know anything about his post neither did any research

What movie better. Hunt for hotel trivago 5 or chumby the sqeakwal 7?

Everyone has sins of the flesh

What would like

Does this concern you?

Its not 4g of clumbs

Have you been drinking op?
What are you drinking?

Op you lying little cunt. I used to do coke all the fuckin time, 4 grams in one night isn't shit. Ultimately coke is the biggest waste of money on the planet. Yeah it's fucking awesome, but 100% isn't worth it. If you took 4 grams at once you'd probably die and doing 4 grams in a night isn't anything special, so go be a faggot somewhere else.

Im not trippin balls .

4g are about 30 lines, have fun fitting that up your nose once

Someone actual use the word cunt in the right way.it may not be alot to you but it ia for me.and i didnt say i taken it all at the same time.okay roody poo

You can iv quite a fuckinv bit and live. Eyes jerk around from one obkect to the next. Heart goes warp speed. Ears make everuthing really high pitch. Want to fuck a light socket. If snorting 4g is very very doable. Short Mount of time also.

Port

Iv fuk that .

letha is from 1g for first timer and up to 5g for a year long daily user, but you are prolly not the later.

Oo got dubs lol

Why don't you have a grinder like this?

Also, did you wash it?

I never thought of that tbh.and razor is brand new.

Timestamp

Check em

Dubs checked. I agree user. Wish I had never touched a needle. Was worse than the drugs in it. Been well over a decade clean so your not telling me anything I dont already know.

Have you ever done coke and gone to a strip club? If so would you recommend it?

get one. worth it

No pen

Ive done my drugs. Ive done my time, and kys faggot. Honestly I dont give two cucks what you think. Im not proud.

Lmao have u seen uk woman

Yeah but man, doing 4 grams in a night isn't worth bragging about... I used to do the shit all the time and it's honestly just really stupid. It always seems like a good idea, but then you buy it and you just end up feeling disappointed you blew all that money on a night that wasn't worth it. If you're from Canada like I am, you would have paid anywhere from $300-$400 for 4 grams depending on who you know and that money could have been used for something way more worthwhile.

Past is the past.you over come ur burdens.

No, how bad are we talking?

Still smells like shitpost, no long time user being sad about wasting 10k a month would brag about it on Sup Forums, except you are selling drugs in high margins. Then good for you, this servers are hosted by the fbi.

Thats true.tomorrow i will regret what ive done its nout to brag about .self destruive behav.

Also this

I never dreamed id be so happy to be clean. It takes a much stronger person to not do them. I am ashamed and rekt from it but it feels good to not need. Lifes getting great.

I live in wolverhampton its one of the most aweful accents in the uk.

4g? Weak.

As I said...
>done my time.
Double jeapordy
>not proud
So bragging is out. Just saying op coild possibly be telling the truth.
Done with you user

So you are not op, but hijacked his thread? Great

Yet it takes even more a stronger person to over come such things.

You're sitting on Sup Forums all day. Maybe you need to get a better hobby.

You don't have to regret it. Don't regret things man, they're just experiences. Just stop being an idiot and wasting money on a pointless drug. I know how great coke is, but I've also experienced the downfalls of loving it and it isn't worth it mate

Jealous, basement dweller with google, and no hookup detected

stop being a fagot, and get some real drugs. I bought a ball yesterday for 175. shit is so clean I can do small lines and put it up. already sold 140 worth to buds,and I still have over half the ball. laying in bed now relaxed as fuck because the shit ain't stepped on.

Indeed.

eat 1 g

>Using drugs responsible not wanting to overdose
>Basement dweller
K

That would be pointless

Speed wasnt so bad just didnt want coke anymore. For you or anyone in this thread.... Opiates are the true satan

Tramadol 150mg bless

This

I know in the wired brain .i know what you say is true.

300-400? my friend in Deadmonton always said it was pricey but hahahahha I've never paid over 40 or thought anyone would... mind you this is niggers I'm speaking of.. I won't lie, it wasn't quality, the quality stuffs like 60 a gram (different dealer, latino)... cooks into the best crack ever, eventually just went with the latin.. But like that's way too much money for 3-4gs man... even on the east coast I paid 150 for an 8ball... you's getting robbed, in south american countries this stuff goes like 5-10 USD a G, it's trash.

Dont much drugs tbh just coke and painkillers.anything to make me feel me lol faggot i know

>cocaine
>not shooting up meth
why though?

Now now .its roody poo not niggers lol i miss the filters in the old b

Meth be a greater .come down and the urge to have the first ever high

This 175 a a ball here. Like you said. >The niggers have it cheap.

yeah i am off the painkillers but about to hit some sob. it goes well together

Dubs .whats ur request. Whats sob

Kek. Actaully frequented here for years did it teally have filters?

Meth is cheap but nowhere near the rush for this one

feet...sob=suboxin

Yes nigger became roody poo highlighted in red

Dont think i can even get meth here .

Fucking christ. Watch it now. Suboxone is the worst drug to quit when addicted. Fucking half life makes it near impossible after a decent addiction period. High not worth the pain.

feet pls.......suboxin 8mg

U do know im a
M
an

Wow... My area has been flooded for a decade. Not a big fan though. High quality, cheap. Everyone you see knows where to get it. Or they are on it.

yeah I know unfortunately. came off it before.it is just something i can do legit with a script. thanks user

how does that apply to our conversation?
a man, or the man?

Usa

Trip

Lol. What're you new?

That's a decent buzz, but it sure as shit ain't gonna kill ya

I hear that... I had a doctor leave me on it for 7 years.. I tapered to .02 mg still felt like heroin withdrawals to an extent. Lasted longer though. Try not to stay on it to long. I got it cheaper on the streets but it is legal with a scrip

Dubs ur request.

Me? Yes. Actually I wondered where it was not readilly available. Where is that?

4 grams of talcum powder infused garbage.

In the uk .im sure u can get it if u try harder enuf.

not yours fagggot...lmao
shoe on head?

Not showing my face but yes

Wouldnt recommend it. The only drugs I miss are shrooms and good acid. I get drug tested and im stuck with alcohol but marijuana is a great drug for a good high and jelps for medicinal.

your dumb as a rock and obviousky have never done coke before...it absorbes imo about the same % an nasually

Trips

How do you plan on sleeping?
How was the post nasal drip?