I fucking hate my life sometimes

I fucking hate my life sometimes

Bed bugs?

Those bed bug shit stains?

Burn down house

Yee
Maybe
Nah

Ur fucked m8, burn everything you own or you'll never get rid of them.

If you have bed bugs you might as well just burn down the house and start from scratch. You aint getting rid of them otherwise

That'd mean my entire wardrobe,bed,and couches would be gone.

Fuck.

I've heard you can hire someone to super heat your house to burn all the bed bugs and their eggs but its expensive.

Damn it all I'll get rid of all my shit now.

You can save your cloths by washing them in hot water and drying on high heat. Put them in garbage bags after they are done so the little shits cant get on your cloths again

how do you even get those
what kind of dirty motherfucker are you

Last time I had bedbugs I filled my bedroom with chlorine gas, afterwards I called poisoning central(?). Shits cash they sanitated my apartment for free.

Let some fellow beaner crash for the night,next thing you know I got bedbugs for the next two years

Diatomaceous earth
Do you speak it

Buy a matress cover they're plastic put diatomaceous earth inside the plastic and spray everything with 99% alcohol problem solved in a week.

you have to be pretty disgusting for them to initiate a population and even more so for them get past that initial phase.

most people don't suffer from bedbugs because they wash their linens and blankets at least monthly. yearly or bi-yearly fumigation of the house and spraying pest poisons on entry ways while keeping the yard somewhat tidy easily prevents bug populations

you don't have to be dirty, just going into a place with them, and sitting and they get in your clothes, and bags, or what have you, is how you get them... they are surprisingly easy to get, they don't care if your home is clean or dirty. one way you can kill them is a fire extinguisher, but that will stain everything.
also vacuum everything really good.
use garbage bags and super heat your house, and use heat on your clothes, getting it as hot as possible, for a few hours, preferably, or more.

My wife let these hood rat fucking kids and their mom stay at our house. Left us bed bugs in return. 2 months, 4 treatments, and hundreds of dollars later... I can sleep at night. I wish you the best man. Kill whatever faggot brought them in.

works

>sometimes
>only hates life sometimes
fucking normy, get out
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee