New comer. Chinese, living with three Chinese college girls in an apartment. What questions do u have?

New comer. Chinese, living with three Chinese college girls in an apartment. What questions do u have?

?

Where are the cats

in the wok.

U want to suk a dick?

How stingy are you?

Sleeping

I bought the tv

Fuck you Spiderman because of you I hate Spiderman now

I mean... why no chicks on the pics... stingy fuck!

How many dogs did you eat last night?

Where in China are you from?

Where are you now?

How do you find the difference?

Are you angry Mao destroyed your culture with his stupid revolution?

go to their laundry hamper and take pictures of their panties

Why the heck Chinese smoke so much ciggerte while all electronic ciggertes are made there all top leading brands are from China yet they are not allowed to be sold in wtf

They’re sleeping. I have pics though

how does it feel to know that most Chinese girls prefer literally any other race than a Chinese guy.

let's do a FMK, post a pic with all 3

Well them... take them out

Not really. I woundnt be born without mao.

I live in Beijing

ever bingbang their chingchang?

Not really. Most girls don’t agree with u

>They’re sleeping
bullshit. its 1:30pm in Beijing. nigger you aint even trying.

You wouldn't be born had a lot of things not happened. That doesn't mean they were right.

Typical idiotic Chinese. Always thinking about themselves. You seriously come from the most self-absorbed, valueless society. This is why you are hated.

Mao ruined everything that was respectable about China, what's left is an empty void you fill with selfishness and the desire for wealth.

Can’t say haven’t tried

show pics OP

Had 2 Chinese GFs. All of them were sexy as... Last one was sexy but attention whore... All of them had unshaven pussies. Got any pics of their undies?

I’m in ny state now buddy

No. But seen those

pics

were they tasty?

are u gonna post pics?

Interesting bro, a lot Chinese actually agree with your point, does that make them different then?

are you mao's illegitimate child?

Ok. Some pic to quench thirst

Of course not racist dude

Dunno

Yes, it makes them not fools

Hahah. That can’t hurt me a thing

>not drinking beer from a bag
confirmed banana

noice, did you know any of them before? What are yall studying? Have they brought any guys back yet?

I actually find it funny, you really think I’d be offended by these? None of what you said for me, so why should I be offended?

Nope. I didn’t even anticipate they’d agree to let me live with them; not gonna answer the second one; yes the cutterst one already brought a guy to fuck her overnight

so are you planning to fuck any of them?

*fit

you don't like females?

Shit yeah

white guy?

I’m straight buddy

which girl you planning on fucking first?

Authentic Chinese

How long have you lived with them?

Have you seen either of them naked?

Why have you not put a spy cam in the bathroom to see them?

if you straight why u no bingbang their chingchang?

Already lost, doing anything for girls before they give you some is total forfeiture.

The second hottest one

can we see sneak pic?

Ur right dude

为什么所有的白人都这么虚弱呢?

Yes please.

Emm I’m pretty sure you never had Chinese gf before

Never TAKE a woman out without fucking her first. Emphasis on take, you gotta go out but don't pay. Do they ask you for a lot of favors OP?

dude I'm married 13 years to a chinese girl.

I don’t have it

你有沒有註意到白人只能得到醜陋的亞洲女孩?

Do you live in china? How much is rent? Are they weirded out by you yet, or are you somewhat cool, normal, not creepy?

....and do you dare say Ching Chong to ur wife?

Ching chang chong chong?

Not really

dude 1 Chinese girl = 500,000,000

can you try getting one?

Cock susususucker?

i told her i wanted to bingbong her chingchong. how do you think we started dating?

I’m cool I think; I’m in US now

Trying

WOW. Ok. Then Chinese are not offended by that then? I’m not but not sure about others

she thought is was cute. you have to do the hip thrust when you say it to get the full effect.

Really? How about compare to other Asians like Japanese, Koreans and Indians?

Nope buddy. Are they abc or real Chinese ? Whoreny?

Half a month; nope but trying

Hang in there, you'll bingbong their chingchong one day, user.

Know what? I’m Chinese and I’m confused with ‘bing bong’ ‘Ching Chong’. Dunno what that means

IT MEANS FUCK PUSSY

why you steal American place in collage huh? you go to china school if it so great.

It’s more Complicated than u think

Easy for u to say

How do you feel about 38% of chinese women being sterilized by your government?

explain? Do you like America? How long live there?

How so? Physically? Not true

3 months; liking it. Not as racist as Sup Forums

are all the girls from china? They just moved 3 months ago to? Was the guy the hot roomate brought back asian?

Yeah all Chinese; guy as well; all new like me; cuz we have our own circles by using wechat

I masturbate when they have sex, how jealous!

how often do yall eat chinese food? Whats your favorite? What american foods do you like you never had before, any?

Once a day, they cook; hot pot ; burrito I guess I love guacamole

>Anonymous 11/05/17(Sun)01:04:17 No.750070396▶

why are half the REKT videos from china???

this situation is very degenerate and is the very real society is dog shit. op I hope you get Asian flu aids and die.

I used to room with a Chinese girl. Jerked off in her panties all the time when she was gone.

Seriously? She didn’t notice?