Alright neckbeards

Alright neckbeards....

Which Royale is better out of these two?

Discuss!

Never played Fortnite but I have about 400 hours on PUBG.

PUBG is infested with cheaters, suffers terribly from de-sync so its a toss up on who gets killed even if you have the drop on someone, is laggy as fuck most of the time, looks like it came out on the PS3, and implemented loot crates before the game has even gotten out of alpha.

They're both unfinished games so I'll pass

yet we keep playing it

>inb4: PUBG is worse because it is more popular.

pubg is the type of game where you're basically just sucking the dev's dicks by buying it. they've made over 300 million dollars out of this game and now that we've basically given them the opportunity to retire and never have to work again they feel no obligation to actually FINISH this overrated broken piece of shit they call a game.

>Buy PUBG
>Devs get to retire young.

I have been playing fortnite alot lately and I enjoy it. There is a decent amount of lag but it was a free game so I can't really complain. Team always sucks though

I know. It's just sad because it had so much potential to be so goddamn good and the devs are just fucking up left and right.

The thing with PUBG dev's favor streamers before anyone else since it's streamers who are providing free advertising for their game... i played it at my brother in laws place but i refuse to buy it myself because i simply don't support a game where dev's favor streamers

Fortnite is so easy compared to PUBG. It's just a dumbed down version of PUBG.

This. They had regular content updates with bug fixes, new weapons, etc, and then they just went full EA and stopped the monthly updates under the "we want the updates to be bigger and have more meaning" guise, which really means they're working on milking it for as much money as possible and get to fixing bugs/adding content as a secondary task.

true especially when devs are too lazy to get their finger out of their ass and actually finish the game to begin with. Fortnite is where it's at. at least its optimized properly. and at least its free lol

This. The devs have actually banned people for killing steamers.

ITT console fags samefagging another circle jirk.

yeah not to mention they lied about no microtransactions before full release... which i've read they introduced microtransactions as a means of funding a tournament they were holding, not sure if its true or not but if it is true then this is truly pathetic work....

PUBG isnt out on console yet dipshit.

jerk* faggot.

who the fuck will actually buy pubg on console if even the PC version is THIS bad ?

I played both. I only played PUBG for 30 hours and most times I had died in the very begining. I've played Fortnite BR and it's exactly the same to me except you get to build shit. Both games are overated. I think PUBG has the most cancerous player base. If you want to get in on it, just save your money and download Fortnite because it's free.

So basically OP, play Fortnite because its free. Pick up PUBG in a year or so when its on sale for 75% off and hopefully doesnt suck dick by then.

In other words if you like Fortnite better than PUBG you're a shit gamer.

DayZ /Rust is better in my opinion. Sure, there are some cheaters and some lag spikes here and there, but it's not completely fueled by "Who has the quickest reaction time?" these Battle Royales are spewing.

i haven't played either of these games yet but i've heard literally nothing but negative comments and reviews on pubg saying getting banned for killing streamers even if you aren't stream sniping and if you come across an enemy player it's just a lucky dip as to which player survives and which player dies because the servers are so bad I simply refuse to blow 30 bucks on a game thats not even finished fuck that for a joke

Not to mention that you can get geared the fuck out and just sit on a hill, sniping freshies and veterans.

I dont think the console community realizes how bad it is.

>microtransactions before full release
>infested with cheaters and devs not doing shit about it
>banning people for killing streamers
>terrible lag and hit detection

This game deserves to crash and burn. Fuck Bluehole.

Fortnite is better, it's as simple as that! We fortniters play for fun and don't take the game as serious as the cancer PUBG players. You can dance and wear cool outfits to! Today for example I used my pink flamingo pickaxe to chop down trees and build a base. I danced inside it and all the players tried to kill me but you can't catch mr. Skeleton lol. Steel is the strongest to I build a house with it and sit with my shotgun. I don't kill many people but it is fun to play hide and seek haha

yep all comments ive heard about the game numerous times over the last couple months. definitely not giving 30 dollars to a company that doesn't give 2 fucks about their community.

What, you mean the fact that PUBG is suing Fortnite for copying their idea?

they really just have to fix the awful car physics, hackers, and laggy ass servers and it'd be so much better

Both games max my CPU in-game; But only PUBG has the honor of fucking taking 50% CPU on the main menu to render a small room and literally a few guns propped up in the frame.

They fucking use HTML for their menu, and instead of fixing the buggy fucking menu, they added a refresh button. How fucking lazy are these goddamn people after getting $300 million.

I like Fortnite better.

I just like the more arcadey nature of it. Being able to destroy everything and build stuff is really fun.

jews

ahem

It's such a shamelessly stupid lawsuit too

>PlayerUnkown creates the original Battle Royale mod for DayZ
>Player Unknown is hired to make basically the same thing for H1Z1, King of the Kill
>King of the Kill gets popular and Blue Hole hires PlayerUnknown to work on doing the same exact thing again for them to sell as a standalone game
>Blue Hole sues Epic for ripping off an idea they never came up with and didn't do first because theirs in the most popular

Paranormies