What you drinkin tonight Sup Forums?

What you drinkin tonight Sup Forums?
How you feelin on this lonely saturday night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mP07Oyr7enQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lonely. Drinking Coronas a friend left over here.

How are you lonely if you are at a friends place?

drinkin motherfuckin coffee with cap morgan 50%, feelin pretty ok

Glenfiddich, single malt, 12 years.

Cheap ass whiskey.
Southern Comfort to be exact.

I've got 1.75 liters of long island iced tea and I'm editing videos while I get drunk. These edits are either gonna get shittier or funnier.

I said a friend left over here. He left the Coronas im not at his place

I can't stand that stuff. makes me feel sick. I'll stick to pirate swill.

What sort of videos, professional or just youtube ones you do for fun?

Gaming videos. dime a dozen sort of stuff. Been at this a year and a half and only got 192 subs, despite all the effort.

shitty whiskey and beer. I feel okay, I don't drink because I'm a depressed retard so cyaaaaaaaaaaa

Caipirina and listening to Brave new world by Aldous Huxley

A friend left these Coronas here and went to have sex with his Asian girlfriend. I have the beers, in my house, but no gf, hence, alone.

Drinking Templeton 6 year whiskey, feeling great

Thanks for trying to clear that up for me user, you're doing God's work.

PBR because I'm broke. I started a new job 2 weeks ago and I just started getting paid again

nothing because alcohol is a hard drug

what are you shooting tonight?

Vodka, Brrr, and Codeine.

Evan Williams 100 after dropping my daughter off at her shit ass mom's place.

Well thats good, Im still in the middle of applying for jobs myself, heres to a good future though.

Vodka and Dr. Pepper for some odd reason, Vodka and Ginger beer, because my limes grew mold, Vodka and Vodka because I needed to keep the buzz. I'm afraid to fall asleep now and don't know when I'll be sober to think.

It'll work out for you. I landed this job just as things started to feel hopeless. Just keep your head up

Homebrew in front of the dying fire

that good ol' kinda beer ya slam after ya fuck your sister

What if I don't have a sister to fuck, can I not drink it then?

6 pack of Space Dust IPA. Gonna get a game or two of vidya in before I join my wife and daughter up in bed.

my time line of tonight:

>talkin to this girl all week. plan to meet up tonight
>she cancels 1hr before meet up.
>fuck it, make a triple shot drink
>take it with me to pregame in the car outside a bar
>stumble up to bar by myself
>realize there is a $25 cover
>fuckthat.png
>drive drunk to another bar
>walk in, walk out
>come home to drink some more
>text my ex (no answer as of yet)
>browse Sup Forums

Taking sleepers, weed infused to in coco oil and a bunch of beers .. in other news I'm 225lbs full of muscle and a total chad.. hate myself

Sure guy.

Elysian makes some good shit. Dayglow is my go-to IPA from Elysian.

with those dubs, you can drink anything you want

:(
Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks, im sorry brother

Maybe you should do something different

Haven't had that one. The liquor store by my place only has space dust from them, I'll look around and see if I can get my hands on that. Good looking out

i'm slowly becoming a bitter alcoholic. and im only 27. the future doesn't look bright for me. romantic wise

why'd you spend so little time at the second bar?

Well good shit, too bad I'm drinking some other cheap shit tonight though.

Damn I tried it for 3 months and go to 22 subs only but it is fun doing. I want to do it more but I'm not in an environment where I can make good quality audio.

I'm interested to see your stuff though, feel free to link it.

bout to break into this good shit

got an extra hour

feelin good fam

whiskey and vodka and posting about my favorite demon lord on Sup Forums

good call brother

Gin and tonic.
The girl I'm seeing currently does not want to get into a relationship with me because she's scared she'll say or do something to hurt me or I'll do something that'll hurt her or we'll both just hurt each other.
I don't know what to say to that but man it hurts

Time stamp meh meh

it's okay. just be there as a friend while not overly hoping she'll come around. Try and be with seomeone else in the meantime but also wait for her because the fact she gives a shit means she's miles above anyone else you'll meet.

Gay

Dubs of truth

I'm 60 days sober today! :-D

Lol. You are the guy from that other thread.

I'm pretty sure my supervisor dislikes me, which sucks because i like her. I think it's time for me to leave that place.

Tell that girl to take the chance. You can't promise not to hurt her, but you can promise to try your hardest not to.

Dubs decides

Gay

Quitter
> inb4 not a fag

taken a few swigs of Bailey's, had 3 or 4 shots of mixed SKYY Vodka/Black Label, feeling pretty good right now because I'm feeling a tad drunk but I'm drinking to escape the feelings of a girl. :'(

Dubs will always vote in favour of fucking ones sister

Apparently not

>tfw best friends with the most awesome lady but she's terrified of commitment on a basic level and barely tolerates anyone but you still hope deep down that someday she'll understand and recipricate

Apparently not for not ducking said sister, also
I vote for ducking sister in the bum

Yeh duck yea
Duck that sister anally

Fuck yea duck her good

That a swan you goose, but I agree - duck the sister good

It's clearly a goose, you swan

Natty ice 10 deep so far. Trying to get off this board and watch got

Forgot to add, a vote for the sister ducking

natty daddys and milwaukee's best ice

Roll

Roll roll

Why is there voting now? The whole point of my original post was I'm an only child, I couldn't goose my sister even if I wanted to as they don't exist.

because we're autistic and don't know sarcasm also we have unresolved sexual tension with siblings

Do t ask silly questions
This is now a voting thread about whether or not you should duck your sister.. dubs decide

See original post .. I voted yes .. therefore you must learn to tri force and also duck your sister

this is future me

im 19. i had a litre of $6 vodka with my roomies and a 1.75ml of sailor jerry 92 proof rum in a span of 4 days and it was mostly me binge drinking

Finishing another gin. Gf asleep. She's emotional and annoying but it's been an pretty good night. I hope my you all are hanging in there. Shit gets worse, then better, etc.

Not drinking but there's some cheap whiskey I might crack into. I don't want to be impaired in doing my other degenerate activities though.

Well she is living with you so can't be all bad.
How long have you been dating?

drinking is li,e trying ti watch a video but it keeps frame skipping but you can't rewind and just have to try and figure out how you got htere

Too drunk plz help

Throwing up food from ,6+ hours ago

>natty daddy
bro dude
been getting 25oz cans for 1 dollar lately
i figure this deal cannot last so i'm drinking myself into a god damn stupor on the regular

Fuck other anons I say. Congratufuckinglations

get outta here with that negativity

This is true. Been almost 3 years. Been through good and really hard times. I'm kinda on the fence about moving on because of a lot of shit, but for now I've decided to see if this is really good for the both of us.

>he says he's too drunk
>he spells all the words right

3 years is a really long time, fuck most people in this day and age would have been engaged or married by now being with someone that long or just broken up. So until it gets to the point of fights everyday you are probably good.

>he throws up
What a fucking weakling

could be using autocorrect

I appreciate this man. That's why I stay. I figure anyone who can put up with my miserable bastard self is at least half an angel. To be honest, it has become a bit of a relationship vs career struggle for me. I'm looking to strike a happy medium.
This. Or he could be from a background/vocation that forces him to spell somewhat correctly or face punishment.

muh bran is fin fuk u u god damn fish fucer

>don't drink
>eat right
>die of cancer anyway

Drank some special K, getting hungover now though

Aw job stress or just wondering what you are gonna do in the future?

not one you're replying to but job stress sucks. we don't have nearly as much openings for positions as we used too and i'm stuck in dead end retailjobs even though i'm a pretty great accountant

She's very, let's say needy. Well she has anxiety. So I've slowly and unintentionally changed my life and schedule to be around her needs. But I now know I have to also address my needs such as fulfillment, career success, and hobbies etc. I've no work stress contributing to this. Just a long time of sacrificing my own wants and needs. It's complicated kek.

going steady, on nights.
two bottles of red, second one sucked.
coffee with my room mates coconut liquor...

coconut liqour sounds nice. is it sweet like that white carribean rum?

Just finished some sour apple schnapps shit, thinking I didn't have any alcohol left. My buddy let me have his 40, so now I'm downing that. Hope it'll help me pass out tonight.
It's quite interesting really, I don't know if anyone else is like this, but I drink to not worry and just pass the fuck out/sleep. The problem is that during the mid-stage drunkenness I turn into a depressive mess. No fun. Women in life don't help either.

Sounds like you need to go to kokomo
youtube.com/watch?v=mP07Oyr7enQ

That aside yeah shit sucks,I feel the same, living my life trying to make other people too happy and not doing enough for me, well I'm still young (24) so hopefully I can fix that.
Same situation, for me I'm just trying to save till I can afford pilots school though which will probably take several years, or at least a few years to build up enough good credit to get a loan for pilots school.

used to drink to sleep but now it's brecause i just like the weird feeling of losing every second. like you're watching a movie on stream but it keeps skipping every other frame so you're trying to catch up and figure out how you got there.

that is the best description of being drunk i have ever seen

Yeah I agree, this is a pretty good description.
I'm kinda confused. I know that I feel like shit when I drink, and that it doesn't help with my shit thoughts, yet I still drink.
What the fuck? Why? Shit doesn't make sense.