Debra (for those that asked for more)

Debra (for those that asked for more)

No one asked for more.

actually , they DID

MOAR

nobody asked YOU anything though...

what would you like to see?

Fucking this. This woman is a hilariously disgusting skank. Of all the nudes I’ve seen on Sup Forums, this is the one that I’d pay to never see again. This chick is writing on a bathroom stall.

lol...then why keep coming to threads with her in them...?? Dont like them stay away from them ,obviously you are incredibly stupid

Dress showing lots of leg

Very nice hard as a rock

>>>

If you use a welfare check to snort crystal meth and close your eyes real tight, this chick will appear in your dreams. What a piece of trash.

That ass One more pls Inam going to cum to your wife

Is this woman retarded? Are you taking advantage of the special needs adult? This woman looks like a Downie.

thanks for the reply just bumped thread up again ...you'd think that if you hated what you saw you'd let thread die, but instead a comment is made bumping to top again...you're not very sharp are you?!?! :)

More tease with dress

keep going edgeing hard

Fuck yes I just exploded imwant to fuck her so bad you are a lucky guy does she moan orbis she a screamer

a bit of both

nice have a good night thx for sharing her she is hot

What a cheap piece of garbage. This chick is fucking ugly.

Deb is pretty bad.

Not as bad as that one ugly ass old bitch that one dude keeps spamming all over Sup Forums.

she isnt 19 ,she isnt scrawny and under fed, she doesnt have fake tits, and she actually has an ass , so of course many Sup Forums wont like, most of Sup Forums is young undeveloped computer dorks and "gamers" who actually have no game...lol

Your wife looks like a pale seal. Plz no moar

tru dat, nobody here has as nice of a dolphin plate or hot wheels collection as you.

>actually has an ass

TOP KEK

" tru dat" LMAO...that says it all

Dubs of truth.

It should be illegal for this bitch to get naked. She’s ugly she’s fat and she doesn’t have any class. Trailer trash. I’d rather punch her in the face than put my cock in her.

8D

How do you afford to feed her on a safe salesman's salary?

No to mention the bedroom is just fucking depressing.

Keep posting, she is awesome!

i think you'd rather put your cock in your boy friends mouth...but he is probably busy writting stupid comment in a different thread...

I don't think you can trash the mentality of Sup Forums as a whole when you are posting pictures of your naked, fat, mid-40s(?) wife on the very same site.

not a safe salesmen...lol...and money is NO issue here JR

not trashing as a whole, obviuosly you dont read well, but i have seen the "faces of Sup Forums" threads...speaks for itself

post a fat stack on her fat ass.

consider the mentality of someone who DOESNT like something, yet keeps coming back to it....that speaks volumes of ones mentality

i need some feet pics pls OP

rack=stack for you ,or like to see more than that?

i'll be sure to throw up some pics of her in the Z06 im picking up also, next to the 6 other cars i have..:)...lol im doing fine kids

I meant if you weren't so goddamn poor, post a picture of a fat stack ($1000) on her fat ass.

Not OP just enjoying pics. Go fuck yourself, and quit hanging sround the boys bathroom at school

easy, next set of pics i take, ill do just that, although you dont want to see pics right?

Oh no, I want to see them. I quite enjoy mocking you and your poor lifestyle and ugly wife. It's like a B-grade movie, so bad, but very entertaining.

thats what i like to see. more doggy style too

lol...you are a clown...with ZERO idea of what you are talking about...thats VERY AMUSING..but who could blame you, you've probably never had pussy ...id be that way if i was you too something you learn to understand is weak ass negative comments only affect the weak and simple minded....not either of those...move on your comments are wasted here

Also this

i have noticed in the short time i have been on Sup Forums , those who complain and leave the negatives comments tend to have nothing to contribute ...funny how that works...and you can look at any post and find complaining no matter of the content..think about that...

She aight but I've fucked worse than pic

Good to see her doing some exercise

she likes shooting as well

I hope she blows her brains out. She will be doing the world a favor. This chick is toilet paper.

and thread gets bumped again...damn you guys are really stupid huh???