Hey Sup Forums whats making you sad tonight let's talk

Hey Sup Forums whats making you sad tonight let's talk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0eRLcZ_ZYpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sure if you wanna :/

My fiancee lives in another country and i dont get to see them for another month

Im an unlikable person and even people on the backwaters IRC channels I used to feel so at home with dont want to talk with me anymore. I am alone in my own domain and all I can do is sit and watch the lines of text scroll past and think about how much better the world would be without me in it.

I have zero motivation about college. We're only one month left and if I don't step it up I'm going to fail. Every morning I think about sitting down and studying, doing homework, etc, but I just don't do anything ever, every day I just sit on the couch and browse here, youtube or play video games until I realize it's 1 or 2 am and I always feel the guilt of not doing anything. I just want to sleep all day.

are you fat or super autistic

My sciatica pain came back with a vengeance last Saturday, so i can't stand my leg. They skipped me, and gave a promotion to someone else, even though everyone thinks it should have been me. Not only my supervisor who i like, and who used to like me doesn't like me, she actually dislikes me for some reason, or at least i think she does.

Not super fat, 6'3" 245Lbs, but autistic as hell.

just watched anohana

I met a really cute trans girl and part of me feels bad because I know I'm a chaser and that's fucked up but that's what I can't help it

man I'm 6'1 and 210 pounds and I'm fat as fuck. what makes backwash irc retards hate you?

The girl I'm seeing currently does not want to get into a relationship with me because she's scared she'll say or do something to hurt me or I'll do something that'll hurt her or we'll both just hurt each other.
I don't know what to say to that but man it hurts

I broke up with my girlfriend 2 years and I still feel like I will never be able to love someone else

I dont know, the things I say make people angry or upset. If I knew what it was I would stop.

I should loose weight as well, I am just saying im not like morbidly obese or anything.

>femanon

I'm only 17 and I use sex to feel loved bc I've been sexually abused but also I have a rape fetish so it's very confusing and convoluted.

I don't think I'm going to have a good future because I'm failing every class and I'm having unprotected sex (I am on birth control, I just like think raw feels nice, my bc is very very effective)

I have self esteem issues and I'm having seizures and I found out I have hypo parathyroid

feelsbadman

This is exactly how I was. I changed my major a couple times, found something I could really get behind and enjoyed, stuck with it and ended up doing the work because it meant something to me. Also lsd. Lsd made me realize that was the direction I wanted to take in my life.

I know its hard but some times you just have to sit down and talk it over let her know how you feel about her and find out how she feels see if she feels like it can give it a try its best to do it sooner then get hurt later

>underage b&

Seek therapy

>underage b&

My gf of 7 years who works in a youth prison as a psychiatrist ran away with one the inmates just after I started walking from my broken leg and ankle(in 30 pieces) because "she's confused"

Girl that i had fun talking to with for a month suddenly started to reply with one liners. Guess she got bored.

Came to the conclusion that my best friend of 15+ years is an asshole that has only brought me down over the years. He's not a bad guy per se, but he has issues. We only argue now and I dont even enjoy his company all that much anymore. I see glimpses here and there with what our friendship used to be but its still more bad than good. I think I've decided that we'll stay friends but nothing like what we had before. Gonna try meeting new people and make new friends. Cant help but be upset about it, been drinking all night, pretty fucked up right now

so?

I wish I could do that but I'm in a very tight spot here. I'm like less than 20 credits away from graduating from a major that, while I find really interesting (Geology) I have not enjoyed a single class I've had, and I honestly don't see myself working the rest of my life on that. I'm a foreigner, my parents are paying for my education, so I can't really just say, hey guys, I don't want to do this anymore, because of how much money they've spent on my lazy self. It's funny because they are pretty much convinced that this isn't really what I care about and they always tell me that if I graduate, I can go study whatever I want. Before going to college I had no fucking clue what to study, I guess I was just trying to follow my dad's steps, which was a hell of a bad idea and I regret every second of it. I've lost all motivation in life, and I've actually thought about killing myself if I don't succeed, but honestly, there's days where I just don't want to wake up.

Stuck in a underpaid over worked job where im covering another member of my team who has been on long term sick leave for almost a year

I cant leave because I worry about not getting a new job to pay my bills but don't have time to interview while im still working there

I have a therapist

18th birthday today none of my friends called or even my best friend even though i congratulated him on his

Happy birthday user.

Happy 18th!

FROM OP HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY Im sorry your friends didnt call but i hope you had a really good day congrats

I'm me. Autism is a stick in the mud. A lot of stirring required, to be alive. How are we feeling now, user?

know that feel, friend promised to come home to hang out but ended up staying with her asshole cheating bf on my birthday. she always is with him, even though he left her for this girl he said not to worry about and even though he stays at other girls houses, leaving my friend at his house over night.

I had the same thing happen with a childhood friend. Feels bad man.

I feel stuck, just made a bunch of steps forward in life this year, but it still feels like I'm going nowhere.
despite wanting a relationship my
whole life, ive been alone for all of it, and im not sure how to get out there and meet anyone, as well as feeling weird and further isolated by the fact that nothing has gone anywhere yet

them? are you marrying multiple people?

there are animals scared cold and hungry and i cant help them

I'm getting depressed because I can't decide my major. I was originally thinking German major, but then I thought about transferring over to the school of nursing. Should I go with what makes me happy or what will earn me big buckeroos? BTW I grew up in a low income family.

Honestly man, youll get older and start not giving a fuck about that shit. Its just another year under your belt, feels like any other day. Either way happy birthday faggot

Same. I got over it.

I was thinking of a geology degree, it's something I'm interested in a lot (rockhounding is my #1 hobby) but idk if geology is a meme degree or not and I don't have anyone that would cover my degree so it's a risk

Does anyone hire geology majors and what work do you do in the field?

Feel like im being left behind. A lot of my friends are doing amazing science work or have moved elsewhere, my sister is in the uk thanks to her shithead boyfriend, and im just trying to pay rent on time working 2 jobs one of which requires too much interaction with a bunch of rich jerkoffs.

I think oil and gas companies hire rock guys, but other than that it seems like one of those degrees that only qualifies you to stay at the university and teach/research.

>big buckeroos
>nursing

>be me
>19 yo
>med student
>in a MD/PhD program
>working at a lab as a researcher assistant
>work out at nights, pretty decent body, ugly face tho
>I work my hardest, I swear I fucking do
>family is poor as fuck, barely was able to study
>parents constantly berate me for being lazy and a bad son
>they constantly tell me I should just quit everything, Im not good enough, it was never realistic to begin with
>all my classmates' families are loaded, all of them are better looking
>I had never had a gf, never have been able to feel any kind of intimacy towards another person
>feel the depression settling in
>I feel it settling it

I guess, life is just unfair. I guess there are some things we just cannot change no matter how hard we work.

I just hope I die soon from sleep deprivation and exhaustion.

Thanks

I somehow find a way to ruin everything good about my life. I hurt those I care about and I push away everyone who cares about me

Whatcha want for your birthday?

I've unintentionally fucked my relationship with my dad and brother and am close to moving out. I'm running out of time to fix all the shit I've put my family through and i don't want to be the one relative nobody invites to family gatherings because everyone feels awkward around them. I don't wanna leave on a bad note, but it seems like the only option at this point.

A very Happy Birthday user!!

I wish I wasn't so lonely, but it could be worst

I've been a heroin/fentanyl addict for the last 11 years.
I'm currently trying to quit but the withdraws are so fucking intense..

feelz my dude, occasionally have a flare-up of the old sciatica and when it strikes it's absolutely debilitating, what meds do u take 4 it if any?

After 20 years I finally seem to have experienced a type of love. Not sure if it's the same magnitude as others experience, as I only have my own to speak of, but it definitely seems to be of that caliber.
She's online, and doesn't feel the same way. She said there was no spark. We still talk as I deeply care for her, but fuck it annoys me how she constantly speaks of how great I am and how any girl would be lucky to have me, just to of denied my own advances. Perhaps it's self centered of me, I'm not sure. All I do know is that I always wished to feel love, now I wish I never did. I miss when I was just doing work in school and wasn't worried about any of this shit. Now I'm a wreck and I'm an engineering major who's busy as fuck enough, this doesn't help.

End all contact with her. She's using you.

That's some of the worst shit to be addicted to bro. I am surrounded by druggies and have heard countless horror stories. All I can say is that from what I've seen (and in my less major drug withdrawal experiences) quitting will be the best thing to happen to you, this is the hardest part, if you can get past this hump you've got a home run, you're fuckin good. Best of luck. I know it sucks.

Was she deported? user

I think it's very unlikely. I guess it's probable, but she's incredibly shy and doesn't seek attention. Most of the time she even refuses to talk about herself, instead changing the subject whenever I speak to her to try and talk about me instead. I don't see what she'd be using me for. Perhaps you're right and I"m just a delusional mess, who knows.

Happens to me too

Grave of the fireflies

>I don't see what she'd be using me for.
It could be anything at all but I know from experience with some of my friends, they were in the same situation and said the same thing.
They all got better after they ended all contact.
Its online you said so that will be easier, just end it.
It could be anything but I promise you she is using you and doesn't care about you.

There's this girl in my math class that I want to ask out but just can't. I'm not retarded or ugly just have no money so asking her out to anywhere would be and issue. I know if I could make this relationship work my life would do a 180 for the better but I know I'll most likely let this opportunity go by and stick with my depressing self distructive behavior.

Your family sound like a bunch of faggots, try 2 ignore/avoid them as best u can. Re: ur face, what exactly don't you like about it?

I'm about 2 months into my first year at college and I feel like I made a big mistake in where I am. I was super depressed at home and just wanted to go somewhere new that wasn't home, so I applied to a few schools that were around a 12 hour train ride from home and I realize now that it wasn't home that made me depressed, but me who made me depressed. I miss home a lot and I've considered dropping out more times than I would like. Classes are dumb but that's just because I'm taking some dumb ge's and hate writing.

Fuck her user shes not meant for you. Pick up the pieces and move on. Dont take her back...

I left my gf of one year a couple weeks ago. One week after she's talking to my best friend and they're both thinking of dating. Somehow we end up texting still and every time I end up feeling bad for her or thinking I made the wrong choice.

Meh, just played too many videogames tonight again instead of doing something useful. I have a nice project underway (AI bot for the stock market, pretty promising from my early results), but I can't seem to work on it. Procrastinating on Sup Forums right now.

I miss Japan. I lived there for 8 years. I thought I was fine, until I saw this video..
youtu.be/0eRLcZ_ZYpo
nothing wrong with the video, it is beautiful really. But it makes me miss Japan.
inb4 weeb. I'm a super elite weeb.

All convos get boring after a while. Next time dont wait more than a day or two to ask for the number, then call said number. One two times to talk, then ask out. At last one two dates then make your move. Good luck

It's alright. At least you made it to medical school. You have potential that others can understand, and appreciate, because you have demonstrated that you can at least contribute to society in a positive manner. You may have been told this before, but you can always start your own family, if your luck holds out.

And for comparison, I will let you know a little about me, in hopes that I can serve to be more than I am capable: (continuing,) I can't even get into medical school, and have wasted enough of people's time, and money, for that matter. I've also had a realization that I am a toxic person, whose habits and ways of thinking are ingrained to a point where if I do anything different, it would be against who I have become, and that is not only deceitful to myself, but others, especially.

I'm going to go somewhere far north, cold, and remote, so then I can simply disappear. I will no longer beset the minds of others for a neutral better.

Why did you move back?

>It could be anything but I promise you she is using you and doesn't care about you.
Fuck man. Thinking that I can feel better cutting contact makes me motivated. But thinking she doesn't care about me just makes it even more shit. There's no fucking winning with women. I'm going to go fucking insane. I don't know if I'm just unconsciously into crazy and have shit experiences or not, but it really seems like every chick that talks to me ends up using me. Fuck man. There's no winning. I appreciate the advice regardless though. I'll consider it and it's good to hear an outside opinion. I've been lost and conflicted for awhile.

Does your campus offer conseling? Getting involved with clubs ect may help. ge's suck but if your major isnt english there will be a lot less writing and the classes will actually be interesting if you like your major

Brown skin, horrible teeth, ugly nose

Trust me. Cutting off contact will make you feel so much better. Maybe not at first but I promise in just a little time you feel as good as new. Even if that seems unimaginable I promise you it will.
And look on the bright side, at least you have something that is worth being used at the very least.
people are just shitty and you need to be around people that will treat you like a human.

And this comes from years of experience. All girls are crazy. Don't let them twist your words or push you to be the bad guy.

I'm glad I could help if even a little
saw it happen too many times.

Your skin you can't really change, but your teeth you can. The nose you (kind of) can change through surgery but honestly, we all seem to notice imperfections in ourselves that others do not. And those that we meet that could notice said perceptions, many of them don't pay attention to them and rather choose to focus on the perfections of our character. Life isn't sunshine and daisies, but you can find those that will make those negative aspects of your life unnoticeable and/or insignificant.

I'm turning 20 in a month and I'm not in school and I don't have a job. For the past year and a half I've been doing some courses online upgrading hs marks so I can get into a specific university... I'm going to miss the deadline to apply and would have to wait another year. Nowhere to stay and am being forced to move out soon. Thinking of joining the military but it takes 3-8 months in Canada... pretty fucked

I don't want a family. I know I can't get a decent looking wife, and I dont want to conform.
Maybe I have potential, but it has never brought me happiness, only isolation.

I've also thought about going somewhere far away. Maybe I should just accept a life without happiness and live accordingly.

Im a beta faggot who never gets the girl he wants, im fat, depressed, and i feel lifes worthless.

I think my boyfriend is just leading me on. Today, he mentioned he wants to look for that "special someone" even though we've been dating for months.

I feel like I'm just waiting to die. I don't have a particularly bad life, but it's not good either. I don't feel suicidal but I don't feel like my life is ever going to get more fulfilling.

Is he even your boyfriend?

I moved to Japan for work, but the company failed, killed off by a larger company. Everything was fine until one day I noticed things being repaired less often, vending machines not being filled as often, etc etc.. I miss Japan so much.

We both understand that this is a struggle that will never be overcome.

To each their own.

It sounds like you need a hobby, something to break the day up. Doing the same thing day in and day out is shit. Super shit.

Fuck man. I always try and look from an outside perspective and not take things with a wide bias, and hate the idea of generalizing.
But seriously, in all my years, I haven't met a woman who hasn't seem to use my nature against me. Well, I thought this chick was different and that's why I was into her, but if you're right (which could be likely) then I can't help but just fucking assume women just make our lives exponentially more fucking difficult and stressful.

femanon spotted?!

18. amazing parents. Recently divorced, both wealthy. Bought my own BMW. Great friends great girlfriend. Recently quit my job, barely going to class anymore, going deeper and deeper into a pit of sadness and I've lost myself. I just want to do everything over again.

We started talking in July, agreed to see each other. Been on dates, Ive introduced him to people as my boyfriend, he's done likewise. I just don't know, now...

American? What was your craft? No luck with applying to other companies?

Tid bit late to replying to the thread and pretty fucked up, but my father has CLL and is going through chemo knowing he will die... how do I help my younger siblings "10 years old" cope with watching their dad wither away. Please some advice

No. Just a faggot male. I am a guy, He's a guy.
Feel free to bash me. At this point, I dont care.

nah was going to comment on the lack of timestamped tits. you do you, user

animal cruelty

I have to work alone and dishroom tomorrow all day until close.
Fml

Whats a chaser

Australian. My main job was translating and tourism. But I did part-time as an English teacher, like most weebs, sadly being a engrish sensei desu doesn't really pay the bills and I couldn't stay on a working visa. I'm waiting on word back from some companies, but it doesn't look good, they want people to start working that day or the next day max and I'm in Australia now. Depressing...