Do you wear music-related t-shirts?

Do you wear music-related t-shirts?

Been thinking of buying this for a while now, but would it be too autist?

Yes, just go with the teeth shirt

I'd wear it but I'm an unironic edgelord.

they seem to have been out of stock for a while. i personally wouldn't wear it in public, but it would be fun just to own.

maybe if you never wear it in public or just never wear it in general

even the teeth shirt is edgelord af

I would cringe more at another swans t shirt than that one because I at least agree with that one's sentiment. Swans shirts seem like a bad idea though

I have an unironic Whitehouse shirt.
But I've probably only wore it once in public.
They're autistic but I usually wear them to start discussion with people or something.
Classic Beatles or whatever I like.

Its very bold and fun I think, good conversation starter

>I at least agree with that one's sentiment
the cringiest thing in this thread

What's on the Whitehouse shirt?

Just the logo and name.
Really that's it.

This one? Tbf that isn't too autistic. People just aren't gonna know what it means.

I don't know what it means but it looks vaguely swastika-esque

Nah idk either. Anyone ever recognise it?

Yup. That one.
Idk. When I was wearing it once. It looked kind of similar to a Swastika. And I got nervioused I was going to be questioned about that or really the group.
So I now just wear it in my house.

I like this shirt a lot. I don't like shirts that are flashy and wordy and basically make you a walking billboard for the band like OP's pic

i accidentally wore this to a nude beach the other day

I have a black flag t-shirt that I like

thinking about getting this

i have a black hoodie with the Xiu Xiu Twin Peaks symbol in red

black flag shirts aren't any better than unknown pleasures shirts

No.

This shirt is forever out of stock, desperately trying to cop

i have a substance 1987 shirt but sometimes i feel like it makes me look neo-nazi or something
it's still their best looking one imo

>I don't like shirts that are flashy and wordy and basically make you a walking billboard for the band like OP's pic
Basically this. I like shirts that have a relatively minimal design and will wear them out.

The one that I wear that is the most noticeable is pic related. Minimal enough, but I don't really care because I love FSOL

I regularly wear this.

I wear this a lot

The last time I was wearing a Metallica t-shirt, some geezer said the only good Metallica album was the black album. Can you believe it?

i have a couple jimi hendrix ones and a filth one. i was tempted to get an unknown pleasures one for the meme of it but i cant bring myself to do it. its not autistic to wear clothing that associates with things you like and that looks good, although OP is a bit abrasive

I am about to buy a shirt with this on it

would it be too strange to wear it in public?

Depends on where you go, but yes

Great album, though

Na I don't think so, people don't focus that much on that kind of stuff, and they don't ask when they don't know what it is because they're afraid to sound dumb

People are very fast to judge. Whether that means anything or not to you is up to you

is this a real shirt will unironically buy it to wear ironically

If I saw someone wearing that shirt in real life I would not hesitate to punch them in the face

This is way, way cringier than

whats the best website to buy music shirts from?

that is a swastika

this guy sucked pop cultures dick and then this happened

edge bro so edge

merchnow.com
ebay
the bands own site

go to the show and buy it there

Usually I just look at the artist's/label's web shop for shirts I want. Although all my favorite music t-shirts have been bought at concerts, so if you go to a show, be on the lookout for some good designs

pretty much only wear band shirts i've collected from shows

This shirt is infinitely worse than OP's. Or any other shirt in this thread

I have that shirt but I only wear it around the house. Comfy shirt desu.

I got this
(Death Grips is online)

just wear it. people might think it's weird but it's better than some retarded vidya/superhero shirt or an unfunny slogan

i like more subtle band shirts personally and i get a lot of compliments on them

Just a friendly reminder, death grips is for edgy faggots!

This is not a shirt that everyone can wear.