Brimstone?

the best power up in binding of Isaac?

y remember tho?
It's your school shooter clan's symbol?

YYAAAASSSS my brethren

whom are talking to?

this is sulfur symbol

(the thing that make shit stinks)

You are about to get spammed with 600 dank memes. Prepare all nukes and weapons for the Great Spam War. If you can contain the amount of spam I have, you will be granted with special powers that allow you to smoke weed 200 times harder. Not only that, but you will have a laggy as fuck laptop. You know how lucky you are?????? My laptop runs at 669FPS and it never lags or is slow. YOU LUCKY SON OF A GUN. You will pay the price by me giving you a link (Which shall contain a download) which will wipe all your memory off the face of this universe and overwrite it with my own software, Memesoftlocker2.0000.0. You are so damn lucky you know that? NOT EVEN I HAVE IT SLUT. But if you were able to read up to this point congratulations, you suck. But click this link www.mymom.;;;;;;/eeeeeeee.crash; and you will be taken to a memory erase phrase. You lucky slut, but you will get the best computer software ever that makes your computer lag so bad that you can't even use it. LIKE HOW AMAZING??? Yes, I promise you this is 420% legit. But if you spread this abusive software you have EARNED I will suck you off this living universe so be careful buddy. Now, Please stop reading this message as it ends now...

no it's some satanic cult symbol

When you get this item, you shoot a massive blood laser, no?

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

no, it's the sulphur symbol, borrowed by some autistic emos listening christian core as the symbol of their failure in life

leviathan cross

Christ was a pest 44

Hahaha king of the Jews? Really?

fuck does that say?

bump

Edgy shit