What's going on Kentucky anons? Topic of the day: what is your dream career...

What's going on Kentucky anons? Topic of the day: what is your dream career? General conversation is welcome as well as nudes.

Bump

What happened to Randlet?

Didn't he get assaulted or some shit recently?

Not much. Not much goes on in Kentucky.

I hear ya there. Hence why Sup Forums exists haha. Have a good weekend?

It was alright, didn't really do much. Went to cincy cause there isn't anything to do in kentucky

Haven't ever been there. I spend most of my time on the western side of the state. Aka BFE. Worth taking a trip?

You get any earthquakes over there? No Cincinnati is pretty dinky not much to see there. Compared to real large cities like Chicago and Los Angeles it is dumb.

I've only experienced a small tremor but if the big one hits (new Madrid fault) we are all fucked anyways haha. Where ya from user?

NKY, from what I hear is not "real" kentucky. But who gives a fuck

Kentucky is pretty diverse. Even when it became a commonwealth. They dont know what they are talking about. You don't seem like you're native to the area. Move from somewhere else?

His gay lover assualted him while he was mowing.

Yes another state. Is it better more south?

I was not aware so many of my fellow kinfuckians took refuge in this digital shithole.

Hate it when that happens.

There are dozens of us! DOZENS!

Yes its like fucking 3 in the morning

I personally love Kentucky. You won't find anything like LA but the Ville and lex are always fun and BG is wild. Plenty of places to get away if you need a break from people too.

No rest for the wicked right?

Perfect time for a stroll and a shitpost I say

Louisville is nice, never been to BG.

If school is in then BG can be a lot of fun. If not it's pretty dead haha.