Because of deadlines.

who fucking cares quit talking about this bitch she just wants attention

lol this is incredible, truly
this nation is a farce

>le Trumps america
>YOU MUST HAVE AN OPINION ON SHITTY POLITICS

so sick of seeing this shit

look at this enlightened centrist

Fuck off. Silence is tantamount to oppression. Speak up or history will remember you as those who stood by when Hitler took control..

>TRUMP'S AMERICA
>Nonwhites are literally being hunted on the streets for sport by literal right wing death squads and the underground Harry potter Hunger Games #resistance are literally having to take up arms and fight literal fascism, so there's no room for music that doesn't explicitly align with my specific worldview or is even neutral
Do these people ever step back and listen to themselves?

no petty drama after dumbo pump

It's the anti-white/black Twitter crowd that hates her.

She's a pretty, tall, white blonde woman. She represents everything they both envy and hate. She represents "privelege" to them

Despite remaining neutral politicaly and going out if her way to endorse/embrace black music like Kendrick Lamar...that is not enough

Unless you 100% follow the left media's talking points, you are an enemy. And even if you do that, you are white so still a single comment away from having the herd come crucify you.

Its really disgusting, the racial implications so blatantly behind this hate towards Swift are obvious.

Some discussion would be cool, but I sadly dont expect more than "le go back to pol", as Sup Forums has become a Reddit 2.0 echochamber where anyone who says such things is deemed racist or a neo nazi.

wtf

>LITERAL NAZIS ARE TAKING OVER
Fuck off with you deluded hyperbolic politics.

Idk why I read that. Why would you post something that's so painful to read?

it's weird. She gets attacked for literally just existing

being apolitical doesnt make you a centrist you fucking idiot

If this is true, why did everyone love 1989?

People are hating on her because her entire new image is shit and outdated by like ten years

no, but it does turn you into a fucking bonobo

Epic Sup Forums meme duse

which are indistinguishable from trolling.

>Do these people ever step back and listen to themselves?
You do that too

That was pre-Trump, BLM was still in infancy

The landscape has dramatically changed in the 3 years

To simply responding to an insult Nicki Minaj threw at her, the hate train started. Then the Kanye thing made her "le snek xD" and the easy target

imagine caring this much about this lmao
simply embarrassing

>LOL just let blacks harass white figures who cares xDddd

based swedenposter

oh man people are shitting on taylor via twitter memes
what a tragedy!

lmao um how bout no sweetie

>Vice writes a libshit article
BREAKING NEWS

>caring enough about user caring that youve responded multiple times

go outside or something

visit a thread that is interesting to you

What the libs dont grasp is that people dont wont politics in their entertainment.
People just want to play video games, not be lectured to about feminism.
Its why hollywoods box office is the lowest its ever been, why no one buys anything anymore.
People just want to be entertained not be gived a yale sociology lecture.
And the worst thing, is that even when ratings and profits plummet these sjw fucks just double down.

horseshoe theory is real

>caring about all of this enough to comment yourself

you do the same

>What the libs dont grasp is that people dont wont politics in their entertainment.

I agree, which is why I want you all TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS MUSIC BOARD

1989 didn't come out in the current year.
That was a pre-current year release.

stop replying to blatant shill threads retards

i never claimed not to care

youre pretending not to care about this topic but are still here lol

What is OP meant to be shilling exactly?

>getting butthurt over one celebrity that doesn't want to insult Trump

I wish I could've seen the look on the faces of these people when Kanye endorsed Trump

this tbqh

((((They))) shitcanned his entire tour, threw him into a van and involuntarily checked him into a metal hospital until he took it back

It's seriously stupid to insult Trump
just give him the mike or some way to talk, that would do way more damage

>((((They))) shitcanned his entire tour, threw him into a van and involuntarily checked him into a metal hospital
>immediately after, he visits Trump for the media to see

this motherfucker

Jesus fucking Christ I hate the SJW, I hate the mainstream media, I hate the alt right, I hate neo-nazis, I hate centrists, I don't even know what to support anymore. Politics are a fucking meme. I guess I'm just gonna go join Varg

Is that why he won the Presidency by speaking into mics?

they just needed to tweak his meds.

wtf i love taytay now

>be white, attractive, successful female
>trigger sjws, poc, and lgbters simply by existing and succeeding
>refuse to make political music
wow it's fucking nothing lmao, people are offended by everything now

Reminder that there are people who think centrists are some weird amalgamation of nazis and communists
hint: we're not

Taylor's bland as hell and I don't care why people are hating her now--I'm just glad they're hating her.

>metal hospital

sounds rad

A popular singer doesn't want to sing about politics

op ed writers will say literally anything for clicks

lol, this

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Americans are idiots, big news there.

Is this some advanced form of shitpost?

And the Gettysburg Address is nonsense when written down too. Your point is?

> But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate—we can not consecrate—we can not hallow—this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced.

The spectre of Trump just constantly lurks in these peoples' minds, doesn't it?

Vice is such a fucking joke.

>This form of advanced delusion
embarrassing

>53 replies
>37 posters
If Sup Forums wasn't already dead it sure as hell is now.

>they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men
"I wish Hillary were dealing with this and not me"