Well Sup Forums I want to kill myself

Well Sup Forums I want to kill myself.
What's the quickest way I can do it without a gun. I am tired and I'm done being here. I have nothing to live for.

Bump

Bump

please don't kill yourself, OP. i have tried to kill myself many times and i'm so glad it never worked. i would have missed out on so many tits and good times, really, nothing lasts forever even the pain you're feeling now, it will not last. endure and survive Sup Forumsro.

heroin overdose is the cheapest, quickest, painless way to kill yourself....

Awesome post Sup Forumsro, tits are great.

Speaking of tits, got a sauce on this? Those are some nice tits.

Do heroin before you die, people throw away their lives for it. It must be alright.

Autoerotic asphyxiation

I wish I had sauce but sadly I do not =/

here's some moar tits for you though =D

she likes cum in her mouth. seriously though OP if there's anything i can do for you or if you wanna talk about some shit let me know dude...my best friend killed himself and i will never be able to replace him and i still cry about it, it's the only thing i ever cry about

Hnnnnng

i love this one,, i wanna cover those rockin tits in cum and watch her rub it all over fuckk

Just find something tall and jump off.

Keep your head up, OP! Life is hard for everyone, I have wanted to die before many times, but things get better. I always like to tell myself "DONT BE A PUSSY!" Things will get better man, I promise.

Get razorwire and tie a noose with it, go on a 2+ story building and tie the noose to the roof, put it on, superglue your hands to your head, jump off roof, razor noose gets tight and cuts your head off, fall on crowd of people with your detached head being held by your superglued hands.

Damn, got nudes?
Exactly my style.

Don't do it!!!

boo hoo I have seasonal affectedness disorder. go outside you fucking cuck

I wish. Fuck yeah I love emo girls, so fucking hawtt

"things get better" "dont do it"... hackneyed phrases.

Just make a decision.
And remember life is for brave people, if you wanna go out of a hard situation through the easy way... then is your decision.

I'm a tough person with the balls to go out of any situation.. no matter how hard is it.

I wish I had me one of them.
Where's that thread?
Get one going.

OP the second you pull the trigger you'll regret it

The dubs will it.
Also, OP, don't do it.
You're most likely a teenager and we all feel sad sometimes. You'll grow out of it.
Plus, killing yourself is a bitch ass cowardly move.
Also, you never know what death is like. Maybe it's worse than being alive.

No he wont, he'll be dead

Do a flip on your way down.

probably in /gif/ lol. I dated a few emo girls, back when emo first arrived on the scene I was in high school so yeah, they're crazy and emotional but the sex is so worth it =P

Some them emo broads are hot too.

First two girl I ever fucked were pretty emo-styled.
And yeah, the second one was a fucking freak.

Do you have the balls to drink bleach?

buy an oxi kit and hook it to a helium tank you'll passout after a short time and that will be it

Why should I drink bleach?
If I am smart enough to know that bleach is for cleaning not for drinking.

or u could not nigga

I need more tits like these.

OP. Don't kill yourself. You might feel depressed and like it's the end of the your world. If you believe hard enough, you can overcome your troubles. No matter how dark things get, always believe in that little amount of life. Your willingness is it's ability to grow out and become something. You just have to be able to succeed by believing in yourself. Don't think too hard or too much. What would be the point of life if you could not smile once in a while. It's a term I use on a daily basis. Smile once in a while, yno?

can i use ur amazon ref link?
lmao

but really, i dont even feel sorry for someone who cant see that accepting your purposelessness is the first step toward living the life you want, being ready to die is the hardest part, so grats

If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to end it?

>If you believe hard enough
I want my mental disability to go way! :^)
Now I can have infinite money and a loving wife! Thanks user everything is perfect :^)

(I know, baiting to hard)

I have a mental disability too. I have multiple personality disorder. It got so bad, I had become a cuck and catfish online. It wasn't until a friend snapped me out of it that I realized how severe my situation was. I still am recovering from it but I plan on helping as many others as much as I can. I'm sorry if I came off as bait or a dick. That was not my intention, OP. I truly do want to help you.

I don't care if I am believed or not. I just don't want OP to die.