Socially inept annon here...

Socially inept annon here. I'm have friends and I'm not a virgin but I run into a lot of problems because I act like a stoner. Any advice on techniques on how to not talk like a stoner?

Smoke weed.

Not stoners act like stoners on weed. You ill probably act like a not stoner on weed.

was gonna say this but yeah I smoke a lot of weed but I don't really act like I do or tell anyone

Stop smoking weed, maybe?

Stoners are the worst of society, you can spot a stoner just by looking at his face

Act like you actually give a shit,

nice quads m9

get drunk

Don't smoke weed, and stop hanging around people who do. They will all try to talk it up like it doesn't bring down their lives, or that they know lawyers and other successful people who smoke weed. But the majority are perma losers who smoke weed instead of fixing their situations. I stopped smoking weed and dropped all of my stoner friends, and my life improved tenfold.

>inb4 angry stoners tell me how much they make

Fuk you buddy I am baked right now and I'm the president of a multicorperational bank trust fund starter pack company Ltd dipshit. What have you ever done besides be a bad friend? I'm also probably goanna get my dick sucked right now bozo, what have you got to say about that huh?

Yea. I think you're right. I've noticed the longer I've not smoked weed the clearer my mind is and the more motivation I have. I'll probably have to work to break my stoner habits though

I don't give a shit though. The only thing I care about is getting my computer science degree.

Don't talk to anyone

If you feel you need to smoke even just a little, just make it a rare occasion. Maybe once every few weeks/months, if it keeps your sanity. But the entire "smoke weed everyday" stoner culture is pure degeneracy and will distract you from the rest of your life. I quit about 1 year ago, all drugs and substances including caffeine. My life feels better in many ways because I I can think clearly and process day to day information better. Plus if I do happen to have some caffeine or something similar, it feels 100x better because I am not a junkie for it. So really it comes down to regulating everything you consume to an acceptable level, and stop being addicted to things society deems nonaddictive, because addiction is just self-accepted over-consumption of anything.

Say it don't spray it HUUUUAARRR!?

No you can't
You only spot the ones that you can spot by looking in their face, you don't even know which stoners you didn't spot

Brah...

You'll never know what you don't know
This is a common mistake all humans make, if you truly understand this you will see the world in another light
Also stoners are harmless so fuck off

Stoners are not harmless they fucking jerk off in their jeans when they can't find a rape victim. Have you noticed all the murders and shit lately? Fuck... Headless women and children. Your brain on drugs is a fried egg. Take the redpill and educate yourself. Nature is a harsh mistress mofo.

I self medicated my autism with killer weed and got the killer instinct instead. Now I can't stop pillaging villagers. I'll take autism any day, pal.

Wtf are you even trying to say?
You can't pillage villagers, only villages

the 'idgaf' attitude is rampant among our youth...
it's retarded
you'll be 30 and then you'll be like 'fuck now i actually care why was I so retarded?'

What constitutes being a stoner btw? Smoking like every day cause I get baked like once every two weeks or so

Smoke Herb OP... Smoke Herb...

Depends if you ask a stoner or a conservacuck

Just take little steps over time to make it easier for yourself. Start by making a conscious effort to stop saying 'man' after everything. Then stop slapping hands all the time. Then just keep making these incremental changes until you're more presentable. Not trying to be harsh but that's what it is, mature people don't enjoy the company of the perma-fried.

Jokes on you etc.

18 shrooms showed me that and went from a nihilist to Buddhist.

yes