Why is he such a faggot, Sup Forums?

why is he such a faggot, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NXhwSxyIpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he has the issues every kid like him had growing with abuse.

someone probably fucked him as a kid

Because born that way.

Lets talk about his protogé

tfw no lanklet """"gf""""

Coming from someone who used to look up to Manson growing up, I've kind of come to realize the guy is a complete fucking jack ass now. He was an asshole with surface level insight into world issues. But worst of all, instead of doing anything about it or making the world a better place, he just further spun himself down into a shitty career of babby tier social commentary. Now, in his old age, he's lost his edge, ability to create, and what legacy is he left with? Some edgy shock rock that mall goths idolized? It sucks 'cause you can tell that buried beneath the drugs and the shit that he actually may have been a decently insightful person. Too bad he ruined it.

>childhood is idolizing MM
>adulthood is realizing MM is a fucking jackoff

tfw Manson wasn't self aware enough to grow his sound.

>t. Alt-right weenie

how am i alt-right for not like manson, lol. u gay nigga.

im surr mansons world views being skewed to you have nothing to do with the alt right

rip
used to love manson, still feel for him, but would do anything to see him in his prime.

kek

Shit taste

ahem

>a resentful guy who finally got out from under the master's umbrella and was able to stab him in the back
So Reznor is a Sith lord and Manson was his apprentice?

this emo rap shit needs to die right fuckin now

suicide boys, xxxtentacion and lil peep all need to be put in a box

He's fairly repilled and well-spoken af

>He's fairly repilled

Not anymore. His reaction to the Charlie Hebdo Paris terror attacks:

>“Someone asked my opinion about [the Paris attacks], and I said, ‘I can’t say they didn’t ask for it. It’s kind of a dumb idea to do something like that. I’m not saying they deserved it. I’m just saying, personally, would I fucking make fun of a terrorist group? Absolutely not.”

Rather than write up my own condemnation of this highly idiotic "assessment", I shall instead quote the reaction of a journalist called Greg Gutfeld: “Manson is a rebel for people who think rebellion is wearing black lipstick and loitering in front of a Hot Topic. What happened to the guy who thinks it's his job as an artist to be out there pushing people’s buttons and making them question everything? Now we know. If the risk is real, and words equal death, his message is, ‘Shut up, and stick to the lipstick.'”

Great, huh?

Miss Warner, pissed off yet quite clueless how to respond to a guy who'd just nailed his fraudulent image in a few succinct words, could only resort to calling the journalist a "racist". So very PC, you little "rebel", Brian. What an intellectual, huh? Now we know he's not only a fraud, but quite stupid as well. He is all pose, no substance whatsoever.

Yes, it's one thing to "rebel" in the cozy confines of a safe democratic free society - but it's something entirely different to truly rebel and speak out in the real world - something Brian evidently neither has the balls for, nor interest. He is after all just a profit-making corporate entity, a a cartoonish superhero "antihero", a clownish poseur for all the confused hormonal black-lipstick 16 year-olds who don't know their asses from their elbows.

Brian is a typical example of a left-wing coward (no, I'm not saying left-wingers are all cowards) who only has the cajones to mock Christians, because he knows it's very politically-correct, very hip, very profitable, that it brings you the media's support and attention, and most importantly - it's safe. No West-Christian equivalent of ISIS or the Taliban exists, so poseurs like Brian are free to get involved in the by now very stereotypical, very predictable, very seen-it-all-before, very boring Bible-bashing, making a career out of it. But when it comes to Islam? "Shush, don't say a word, frcrissakes don't offend them! They might actually kill us!" If America had been built by cowards and opportunists of this creed, the U.S. would by now be a Third World country - or colonized by Nazis.

While we're on the subject (and I hate to preach as if I were some wise elderly Smurf leader), kids, don't succumb to rock "rebellion": 99.9% of the time it's utterly fake, and perpetrated by egomaniac rock stars trying to make a quick buck at your expense. "Rebellion in a western democracy" is anyway a bit of an oxymoron. You wanna rebel? Try doing it in North Korea, Putin's Russia (like that punk girl group), or Cuba. Let's see how far that gets ya. THAT I'd respect tremendously. "Rebelling" in a western democracy is a bit like a spoiled little child screaming about not having his Coco arrive warm enough.

There's GWAR, and then there's Brian Warner. Huge difference. The dictionary definition of phony. When a self-loathing, faux-nihilistic nerd one day realizes that he can get some women and make tons of money off easily-lead pre-teen fans by inventing a character that is as silly as he is self-contradictory, that's when you get something akin to this lame excuse for a cock rocker.

Those muslims are actually struggling and going through real shit. So shut

He "rebels" by getting engaged to a Hollywood bimbo, then "rebels" some more by marrying a stripper, and then does some more "rebelling" by going out with yet another Hollywood bimbo. Rebellion without a brain and rebellion without rebellion have been a profitable corporate shtick for decades, and will be as long as there are clueless, confused teens who are in fact in a sense victims of modern media and predators such as Brian who are not only culturally a bad influence on soft teenage brains, but who disrespect the same kids who worship them. The kids give him love (TIL! Bowling for Columbine! How profound! Reblog! Upvote!), and he gives them resentment in return. (ever been to a show after his prime? Not pretty.) How cute. How very cyber-punk. How very pathetic.

He's one of those precious celebs who have violent outbursts only when they feel safe in the knowledge that someone from his entourage will be there to protect him if shit hits the fan. A classic coward. I did say he was a geek. Or even worse, a former geek. His "violent" stage antics are not so much Satanic - as he hopes they'd be - as they are reminiscent of a bird-brained primadonna fashion model throwing a vase at her assistant for not getting her the cocaine on time.

youtube.com/watch?v=4NXhwSxyIpo

The most annoying thing about Brian, though, are his interviews, in which he pretty much performs 100% of the time. Completely fake behaviour. It's just constant posing, dishonest answers; he'll do or say anything just to maintain his "coolness" and his silly paper-tiger image. Such a bloody poseur. Never does he smile or laugh, because that's out of the question for someone who has to maintain his fake image. The less said about his moronic surface-level attempts at sounding like an intellectual, the better. He is about as intellectual and eloquent as Hammerfall's plastic swords.

Be like Daddy Trent.

They don't have the right to kill anyway tho

Manson's career is a bit like this sentence; good and rather surprising at first, with a solid if somewhat predictable insight following on the promise of its opening (even as it descends thereafter into a parenthetical gimmick), but slowly overstaying its welcome and petering off as it meanders into stylistic badness long after making its initial point and violating its structure and we get it yeah yeah yah yeah haha look at the funny face from the tv shows ha what i i said cheese really loud.

I don't like this Reznor.
Reznor should have died just after recording The Fragile, preferably by suicide
Not that I like this Manson either, he should have been killed on the Dead To The World tour
THAT would have make them eternal.
Now they just suck.

>inb4 T. very bitter oldfag

Nice to see someone posting something I agree with for once.
I don't think I have any counter argument.
Manson feels like a readily avialble version of most of what Sup Forums worships,
it can be easily broken down what is transparent or not in terms of actual message if we take the money and cozy American or Western Euro lifestyle away.
Bands like the smiths or dead kennedys would almost certainly crumble if they were not in their cozy white safe world.
I love both of those bands, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that I think I respect My bloody valentine more than the the former two, being that mbv is timeless and their lyrics aren't bitchy.
I know I'm comparing apples to oranges but I think non political music just has more staying power, even if it might not have as good sonic qualities as the heart on sleeve 'woke' bands of whatever same era.

>Manson
How much of a fucking pretend edge faggot do you have to be

Current Trent is better than young one.
Year Zero, Hesitation Marks and The Slip kick ass. As do the EPs.
Unlike Manson he grew in maturity and sound.
Trent is too strong to succumb f a m

Hesitation Marks was fucking awful. 50 years old man singing 15yo tier emo shit over outdated crappy EBM