Hey you bunch of fucking degenerates, post a picture of your bedroom. If you don't have a bedroom...

Hey you bunch of fucking degenerates, post a picture of your bedroom. If you don't have a bedroom, take a picture of your battlestation or wherever you're at.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicfirearms.com/freedom-ordnance-fx-9-pistol
fimegroup.com/store/?xid=CC9Ug0l6RVQiyASnvvcrXESUYNnWqs2X
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxhTNZ1wAsc
atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/rock-island-nickel-m5-detail.html?Itemid=0
tombstonetactical.com/catalog/century-arms/ri2071emn-saiga-ak47-rifle-5.45x39mm-16in-30rd-black/
thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/10/luis-valdes/the-greatest-cold-war-era-rifle-youve-never-heard-of-the-south-korean-daewoo-k2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why

yeah, why?

looks like a smelly hotel

Why not? I'm just curious to see how Sup Forums lives. Are you a degenerate or something?

>Dali painting
>Blade Runner 2049 poster
>Sriracha mug
>is that a real pistol on your nightstand?
>two tone walls matching bedspread
>old-looking furniture you probably got from your parents

You're a hipster, but its not terrible. Looks kinda comfy I guess. 7/10

that pisses me off how one picture is below the blue paint and the other is aligned with the blue paint. why do you do stupid shit like that?

Why are people asking questions and shit in a thread where you post? Not one of you can take a picture? Fags.

Pretty accurate. And that's muh .45, yeah.

You think I should lower the one over my bed? You don't think it would hang too low? You're not OCD are you? Honestly.

Not my room. But right now the kitchen is my battlestation.

Hey! Thanks for playing! What are you drinking? Lemme guess you live in the South and its hot as fuck.

why would you do that? i'm assuming the blade runner one went up after the one behind the headboard. you should have put the blade runner one on the paint line.

CORRECT! Orange Drink.

Nice. Beer bratwurst and taters? Isn't it kinda late to be cooking?

i spend too much money on guns and ammo making components. as you can see i life in a degenerate apartment

>is that you Kel?

what are you doing up late fellow insomniac?

opps pic didnt post for some reason

Not Kel.
I'm a Chinese German.
And I sleep when I'm tired.
I have no life other than cleaning up after myself.

anything good in the pill bottle?

Yikes son, you could spruce up the place a little bit, hang some art and set up a lamp. Not that I'm hating, but why so many guns if it hampers your living quarters? Not talkin shit, I love guns and I'm about to buy my 4th, I'll give you a link in a sec to get your thoughts. Anyways, tell me about what guns you have there. You /k/? How much are you spending on your hobby and how often do you purchase a gun?

Kek that reaction face was spot on for your response. You gotta do something besides cleaning up after yourself! My fucking sides. Lemme guess.. Florida?

I'm assuming you were asking me Gabapentin/Neurontin

I think it's a wonderful medicine.

Close. Louisiana.

You were right, oops. What do you take it for? I only heard about it recently, kinda funny you mention it.

hey me too nigga

looks like jail lmao

Yeah.. My wife and I were thinking about bringing back home paper targets to use as art. Also the reason why we have so many guns is because I am a gunsmith, and I was an armorer in South Korea, my wife engraves guns as well and she was also an armorer in Korea but for their police agency.

We buy 2 guns per month usually.
We have the FN scar 17s, wasr 10, ar 15, GSG 522 for shits and giggles, colt 22lr rail,star model super b 9mm 1911, girsan mcs1911 45., beretta 92fs. glock 17 gen 4, sig p320 full size, taurus model 66, astra police special revolver, and I cant remember the rest but those are the ones we shoot weekly. We spend around 2-3k a month on guns and reloading supplies.

This is from today at 75 feet or 25 yards.

Now I want pistachios.

The Virgin palace, version over 9000

Nice. South siiiiide.
I take it for anxiety.
It kinda removes the physical pain in my chest from depression/anxiety. Kinda hard to describe.

It's kinda like xanax for me, but weaker and without the side-effects.

Looks pretty comfy. Would browse Sup Forums within/10

pretty much.
my wife and I are imprisoned to our love and passion for firearms.

also yes /k/

Nice, how's the SCAR? Is that the Taurus there? Do you sell any of your firearms? You should flip some for some cash. And you should sell that WASR and get an Arsenal! I could point you to a few sources for some sweet AK's. I'm assuming you two met in the military. Army or chair force?

Here's the AR9 pistol I'm getting this month:
classicfirearms.com/freedom-ordnance-fx-9-pistol

Check out the AK's here (I want a 5.45 and the 12ga):
fimegroup.com/store/?xid=CC9Ug0l6RVQiyASnvvcrXESUYNnWqs2X

And check this out just bc its cool:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxhTNZ1wAsc

South side? Where's that, like Port Sulphur?

it's a magical place

Aw, too bad that's incorrect. Post yours cuck.

Honestly the caliber doesnt justify the price. What I learned from expensive ass rifles is that unless your shooting over 300 rounds every 5 minutes they are not worth it. For civilian or innawoods use I would much rather go with a pistol ar like the one you showed me.

I have been eyeing that one for awhile but realized it would be cheaper to custom make my own by ordering the parts I want. You should go for it as it will be a fun learning experience and it is easier than most people think.

I have been curious about the 5.45 as well and the vepr/saiga style shotguns. I only have experience with the mossberg 590a1 when it comes to shotguns.

Also we met on an online game called mabinogi. We are both neets and otakus. The only reason why I got the job was because I had experience in America prior my visit to Korea for vacation and I walked into a gun shop there to check it out and I was offered the job based on my experience.

My waifu has an uncle who is chief of weapons for the Central police agency academy. He is an armorer for every single gun that is accounted for in South Korea used by swat and police agencies. She just happened to get the job because there was no one in her uncles family that wanted to pass on his work.

We would never sell our guns as well they are our babies LOL

indeed it is.
I would love to go to the nugget fest/meets

That's quite an interesting story! She's asian I'm guessing? What are the gun laws like down there? I'm assuming strict. What do you mean though about prior experience? I was in the military and I know a bunch of theoretical information about guns and gun laws, where to find good stuff, and how to shoot, but next to nil in gunsmithing.

I honestly tried attempting to do a build, but the available lowers and compatible uppers and stuff just got overwhelming. And the biggest sticking point was price. One of these days I will put together a nice one; first I want to go cheap and they had everything I wanted in the FX9, really. Eventually I want to SBR a .357 SIG AR. Dream project.

What did you mean about caliber not justifying the price though?

ew clean that shit

Good choice in caliber.
And yeah we are both korean. The gun laws there is you can only have shotguns and bolt action rifles for hunting and your only allowed to keep them at the local police station. A benelli over undershotgun there costs about 4000 and bolt action rifles are only chambered in 22lr. Gun laws are fucking terrible there but you can own them IF you are a farmer.

Also what guns do you have?
And prior experience is instead of going to college. I spent my time in the library and spent the money I saved on guns. I was a selfish ass neet who lived with his mom so I didnt have to pay rent and was able to spend a lot of money on guns. I had a lot of time since I was a neet and that time I spent on something productive like guns as a career choice.

308. WIN is not cheap I can convert the 17s to shoot 5.56 but then I have an ar for that. Also imagine shooting expensive ass 308. winchester in a fire fight. Thats hundreds of dollars to save your life when you can easily do it with a 5.56. And even then. I could have bought a 308 battle rifle for like 500 dollars instead of thousands on a scar.

/k/ is everywhere

Ahh, ok you were talking about the SCAR. You have the .308. Yeah I get that. That's really cool though about the whole guns path. Did you just convince them you knew your shit w/o any formal training?

I have a Taurus PT1911, S&W Bodyguard .380 w/ laser, and an M&P Shield Performance Center 1911. That AR9 pistol is definitely happening in a week or so. I want the new M&P 2.0 Compact in 9mm. I shot it recently. Its sick.

I don't have any long guns though, yet. What's your take on this shotgun:

atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/rock-island-nickel-m5-detail.html?Itemid=0

Also, check this out. You may like this:

tombstonetactical.com/catalog/century-arms/ri2071emn-saiga-ak47-rifle-5.45x39mm-16in-30rd-black/

Rate my autism, spent all night trying to use my small amount of brain power to build a futon

See I'm autistic, forgot the pic

You did it user, congrats! You gonna sleep on it now?

/k/ommando bunker/10

Yeah nigga. Thanks. It's p comfy. Lying spread eagle right now buck ass naked stinking up my room with my man musk

I just talked shop and he was surprised that I knew every part about the guns in his shop. And I told him I knew how to do trigger jobs on his guns etc. In korea since there are hardly any people that have ANY experience on wide variety of guns. My fuddery at the time was considered to be gold. Currently I am working on import export FFL to korea. Since there laws are strict I am working with her Uncle on designing a firearm that can be exported there.

Also how are the guns you own? Sorry for asking so much information. I am otaku when it comes this kind of shit and can talk shop for hours hahahahaha.

Also with those M5 RIA mariner kind of finish style shotguns be sure to check the inside because most of the ones I found no matter what the brand had some kind of rust in them.

also which branch? I have military family as every korean man has to do military service no matter what. also have a cousin that is sat comm in the marines here in the US.

Also do you know if that AKM is milled or stamped?

Ew dude! If you're nasty, go shower first before stankin up your new place of sleep! It will feel awesome, trust. Throw on some fresh clothes and sleep comfy.

LOL thanks user which one is your battlestation/room

Your mom keeps a nice clean house

Futon fag here
Nah m8 gotta get my scent on it before my dogs take it as their own and pee on it. This is my territory

Looks comfy/10
what is that box for or from is it the futon box?
Also use that box to throw kitchen knives at when you are bored or lurking

I just realized I live like a raccoon. It looks OK but the other side of the room is a mess.

Yeah it's from the futon, I'll throw it out when it gets light outside. I don't usually throw my knives in shit, that's kinda autistic and I baby my knives

Here's my car instead

Fuck off vape lord

Shit nig I sent you the wrong link.. I meant to link you to an Arsenal AK, my bad. Pretty sure they are stamped. And yeah, I can talk shop all day too.

I love all of my pistols. I CC and the Shield and Bodyguard are so comfortable to conceal. Bodyguard is a bit snappy but fun. I absolutely love the Shield, I did a lot of research and it did not disappoint. Big fan of M&P products. The 1911 is awesome too. I've never had a problem w/ it. People love to trash Taurus but it has been nothing but pure fun to shoot. I can rain .45 downrange pretty quickly and accurately. A bit heavy to carry. Actually a lot of bit lol, its a boat anchor. Can't wait for my AR pistol.

I was in the Marines, V-22 helicopter mechanic. I got to do some training with some ROK Marines, they were good dudes.

Good to know about the shotgun rust issue. I don't know how I can check it without buying it in person. I love the way the stainless+barrel shroud looks. I also don't want to spend more than $275 on one either. I like "cheap" guns that function well. I just don't know anything about these. I hear that Remington is having QC issues these days with the 870. I also am considering the Pardner Pump.

Post on /k/ once you design your SK rifle!

Fucking squalid lol

>Mazda
Get gud, fag. I eat cars like yours for breakfast

Is that Philips Hue? What bulb are you using. Looks trippy.

Where are you user? Love the natural light and your red bookshelf.

nah just some cheap ass chinese rgb bulb

I mean I guess, it's awd turbo pushing about 290whp and 300tq.

Have to get me wunna dem.

The light is great, also nice high ceilings, Brussels, which is usually a shit hole, but I'm lucky

I am looking for another AK as well I will look into the arsenals and thanks for the info user.

I cant wait for your AR pistol too! Glad to have found another user who shares similar passion and fun in firearms on Sup Forums

Also thats a bad ass job LOL glad you were able to train with our fellow countrymen. Hope you enjoyed your time with them as well.

P.S. Just ask them to check before they ship it out to you. I have shot them before and they are accurate as any other shotgun I have shot. Hard to get the accuracy misaligned on a shotgun though. Plus cheap guns that function well are more fun for me as well! I find it a beautiful and amazing thing when you find a gun that functions well. I will also pick up the bodyguard and try it out on your recommendation. I have a interarms walther ppk and I need another 380 gun.

Just be sure you pick out a shotgun that has compatible with many other parts. That way you will get more fun out of them like the maverick 88. My mossberg 590a1 has a breach barrel on it but I cant find any heat shield or other compatible parts for it other than just stocks :C

Also I cant wait to share! But I am designing a handgun. Currently their swat team and police carry the h&K P7 for the swat and S&W 586 for the revolver.

Plus I highly recommend the taurus model 66 7 shot revolver for around 3-350 if your looking to get into revolvers. I shoot max loads out of them they are reliable and very accurate with adjustable sights.

Looks really smart and clean. Has a Scandinavian vibe, that was my guess.

No cleaning up beforehand.
You've got to take the photo in its current state OP.

looks cozy af but would change few things like that ugly sheets

love the color anonn

clean it you faggot

Rookie numbers.

Did I fail the test?

Minimalism makes me uncomfortable
0/10 be an interesting person you hipster faggot

I'll get right on that. Thanks friend.

Good to know, thanks for all your tips. Just a warning though: The Bodyguard has a very strange, long trigger with an unsatisfying break. I had to put a custom trigger on it. I also installed a side clip on it. Makes it easy to holster. Also, get mag base extenders. I forget the company, but they help immensely. Its a very solid .380. Also consider the Taurus TCP .380. It has a better trigger out the box and its very light.

SK manufactures the Lionheart if I'm not mistaken.

You maay find this interesting too:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/10/luis-valdes/the-greatest-cold-war-era-rifle-youve-never-heard-of-the-south-korean-daewoo-k2/

Good luck! Nice meeting you! Try to keep an eye out for my posts, I'm on /k/ a lot too.

I like what's there, I don't like what's not there.
It just looks really empty.

clean the fucking room you will feel better
shits like this makes me want to help you tidy up your room

the k2 is a dam fine gun.
It has prefixed sights set for different meters and is accurte up to 700 meters. I also LOVE the burst fire and auto options on it.
Its fucking heavy though

Also the original dp51 designed by daewoo was sold to lionheart and I believe it is no longer manufactured as it was bought out by them. They are interesting guns but there are more fun ones out there.

Thanks for the tip user!!! See you on K
Here is picture of me training with the K2

It is clean nig. I'm in bed, bout to pass out soon.

Nigga that art on the walls tho, comfy/10

Sterile. You need.. things.

P.S. you can buy the K2 but sporterized in america it is known as the DR200 and if you ever get the chance to pick one up I highly recommend it

Ha! I had a feeling you knew it! You got a sweet gig bro!

I don't like owning random nonsense that isn't useful to me. I would need someone to force me to get more stuff.

Thanks brosamabinladden
Never let your passion for firearms in life die.
It will take you to better gigs than I will ever get I am sure I hope you continue to pursue your interests /k/ommander.

Look for me on /k/ I will use the callsign as gookface

Nice catch haha

I mean, there's nothing terribly wrong with it and its better than being dirty. May I make a suggestion? Try customizing your room with Philips Hue, and wall mount some speakers in the corners? I like Sonos. Then you can control everything by voice with Amazon Echo (Alexa)

How do you feel about the current state of streaming technology?

you could use a bigger tv

I've seen those pictures before

swe-faggot, sup?

>ikea bed
>ikea sheep fur
>loka

so many people with depression in this thread

>How do you feel about the current state of streaming technology?
I have Netflix in the tv and Youtube on my laptop, that's all I need.
>you could use a bigger tv
Meh, seems pointless. I rather spend that cash on more books.

why do you say that?

I expected a much harsher reply.
Here's an after photo. It's not good, but it's better!
I guess you did help me clean it.

>CRT monitors
literally why?

Also, I hope you don't run that radiator with that blanket draped over it.