The most drugs you have done in a night

The most drugs you have done in a night.
Yesterday i broke my own record. I did 60mg of 2c-b, 2 fairly large MDMA bombs, 2 xanax bars and a joint. I slept 21 hours afterwards.
Also general drug thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/heroin/transform/
addictionresource.com/drugs/heroin/how-to-make-heroin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i stayed up on amphetamines for 5 days once, i was probably drinking and smoking pot or at least just smoking pot

im not a big drug user i smoked nearly half a gram of methamphetamine over one night

2x tabs of mystery 25i and 1l of vodka was the most fucked up I've ever been

went to dnb

Do you always get mdma in its crystal form? I've been told this is the best way to know what you're actually getting. Also to use Pedialyte for recovery.

Did 400mg mdma, 44mg 2cb, few lines of coke, speed and some xanax in one night at a festival, felt amazing but had some sinister visual distortions

>I overdosed on pills and slipped into a coma.

Cool story, bro.

I once did 200mg of 25-i, and an entire bottle of whiskey. Woke up next to a suicide note a day and a half later.

Yes, i always get mdma in crystal form.
It's definitely safer than getting ecstasy

5x 230mg ecstasy, 2x 300mg 4-fmp, 20ml GHB, 1 gram Ketamine, 0.5 gram cocaine. Needles to say this was one hell of a night. Would not recommend. But was fun.

OP here, i actually just forgot about another fucked night.
I did 400mg of MDMA, 300mg of ket, a half bottle of vodka and a joint. I blacked out for 5 hours, and i was 100% sure that i was going to die

holy fuck

We started at 12:00 till 11:00 in the morning. So 11 hours. Technically not a night..

50 liberty caps, 240ųg lsd, gram of speed and alot of tequila

Ket and alkohol is just a fucking bad combo

yea, im never mixing those again

why did you knowingly take ghb

One time I took some ritalin during the day, then I smoked hash, took some xanax and had a beer. It was comfy as fuck. The most fucked up I've been was when I smoked pot after getting smashed

I'm shit at math does this look right for DXM doses
Robitussin 10ml = 30mg dxm

150mg - 50ml
300mg - 100ml
450mg - 150ml
600mg - 200ml
750mg - 250ml
900mg - 300ml
1200mg - 400ml
1500mg- 500ml
1800mg - 600ml

Also doing nitrous for the first time soon, any tips? I heard it mixes well with dxm

OP here again.
I just got some new information from the friends i was with last night, and they say that i apperently smoked 5-6 joints

Meth, heroin, acid, and weed. The weed part isnt important, I just needed to calm down a little. I was homeless and I had to walk back through the hood to get back home. Good times.

It just tastes so nasty lol. How do you eat it.

Snowball it. Wrap it in thin layer of toilet paper and wash it down with some water. Goes down easy.

Don't know about nitrous but I was gonna grab some DXM in a couple hours when the pharmacy opens and have a little trip. It's been a while so I'm hoping I have a good one.

I do bombs, and snort it. A bomb is when you wrap cigarette paper around an amount of MDMA, its kind of like a homemade pill

I thought 25i was the shit! Become pothead so on tons of THC all the time. Try 25i and barely trip lol. All the people that hate 25i must be potheads.

60mg of 2c-b o_O

Alcohol, weed, shrooms, then wound up trying meth for the first time. Street lights became immense fractals. Was a weird night in my teens, Currently drinking a 5th of sailor jerry's, kinda bored

Ate one weed, fucked me up pretty good

i usually inject mine, heard eating it should be pretty dangerous

I'm an absolute mad man what can I tell ya

well i used to sniff kief back in the day. and i thought i was crazy

assuming you're telling the truth you're a fucking idiot
>taking an empathogen with a psychadelic and then not one but TWO downers

Way to ruin the high of all of them nigger

true story. Benzo's are going to kill the 2c-b trip. But if I took 60mg of 2c-x, I'd probably be popping benzo's like candy. Or be busy being engulfed in blinding white light. who knows

the MDMA and 2c-b mix is a well known and respected combo called nexus flipping, and the joint and xanax was injested 3 hours after, when i was beginning to come down.

2c-b's come down is like 5 hours in especially if you took 60mg
But whatever you enjoy your drugs the way you want.

I like to dissolve it in juice

the nice thing with mdma-hcl is that you can do a qualitative analysis at home and it's most time enough to be safe.

probably my most fuckeed up day was 150mg mdma, 1g amphetamine, 200µg 1p-lad, 200µg eth-lad and lots of weed.

depends on his tolerance

3 hours, 2c-b comedown? You seem to be way to overly concerned about the amount of drugs you've taken. I hope you take this to heart. Let that go, find your idenity somewhere else than drug culture. Placing importance on drug life/practice/experience is worthless. You are deeper, your soul is more. Good luck with it all man

lolol, first off there is no correct comedown time, maybe thats your experience, but everyone feels it differently. second, i didnt say that i took my xanax when i was done tripping, rather when i felt like my visuals was minor, and i felt clear in my head. also i have a high tolerance. nigger.

Half a gram of heroin(main lined), half a gram of coke(Snorted) and 10mg clonazepam to get me to sleep

>1g of molly in a single bomb, wandering in the streets
I don't remember most of it apart getting robbed at knife point and a blanket feeling of bliss. It was hard keeping it down for the first hour.
>3 or 4 drops of actual pure LSD, at a music festival
Lost my mind, found it again, had a very intense trip. I thought I was going to die, had to relearn speech for an hour or so.
>3 grams of speed in one night, squat party
Was ok for most of it, except a number of love declarations that were turned down. Didn't stop me from having fun with a huge-ass ex-con and his vietnamese mail order bride.

Anyone here have experience making opium?

tbh opiates are pretty boring

Oh and every time there was lots of weed and drink, but that goes without saying.

Haven't had any experience with them except for a little bit of oxycodone. I've got some papaver seeds and thought I'd try to make opium (not from the seeds). If I don't like it I'll just sell it to a guy I know who loves the stuff

buy opium poppy seeds and then just harvest them

many tuts out there

I was thinking about having a go at smokable opium though

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/heroin/transform/

addictionresource.com/drugs/heroin/how-to-make-heroin/

and these are just some basic researchs. as I've said many tuts out there. go on the onion browser and search for some juicy receipts.

2 Aleve at the same time.

I'm shit at finding anything on onion sites but I'll try. Thanks user

6 days 7gram of ket none stop drinking few grams of mdma and a few joints. I became the centre of the universe. It killed my verrucas

One time I took two marijuanas. Almost OD

Amazing.
What if you actually applied yourself to life?

my firewall isn't working in the moment so I can't help you. sorry.

but if you don't want to have A++ pure heroin you should be fine with searching on the clearnet.

heff u injwected it? 5/7 gr8 tiems

I eat the crystal like a candy drop , i used to have anti psychotics which tasted even worse so im used to the bitter taste.

no need

Track marks anyone?

took 4 advil once

I just want something that can be smoked/eaten, I won't risk injecting since I have no experience and I'm not a chemist or anything