What's the media like outside of NATO/EU countries?

What's the media like outside of NATO/EU countries?

We really have the most retarded fucking media class in the world

cringy

The same

>comrad, what to do with white house?
>all red for the glory of mother russia!
>what about the curtains?
>the curtains i like

Cringy, retard or anti-Trump.

did any actual evidence of trump working for russia come out?

Looks better than rainbows.

>those curtains
The Russians are terrible home decorators
As if evidence matters in a free-press world

>20170518_203510.png
what did they mean by this?

Why is white house turning into St. Basil's Cathedral? Did one of your politicians switch to orthodoxy or something?

Well done, however...

same as you
shit

Donald Trump

What is sarcasm?

Give it a few weeks with the current way Trump is responding to the media and he will be stupidly bragging about it amidst talking about his inauguration crowd size. It's so bizarre to see the current government of the USA basically doing damage control for a national leader who appears to be entirely in his own little bubble.

What is love?

I really don't no.

Putin is great
Russia is the best country
China is our best ally
Europe is going to fall in next 5 years
Americans want to destroy our country
Ukranians are nazis
Crimea is verry happy because of joining russia
Some post ussr country did something stupid again and putin is very disappointed about that

Azov. Nazi batallions which consists almost fully of... FUCKING GEORGIANS
SHITSKIN CHURKAS
IMPOSSIBLE

So much this

You forget to take your pills, gandpa, you see nazis everywhere again.

Uh, didn't St. Basil's Cathedral have crosses on the domes being that it was a church?

Hmmm, it's sad seeing Ukrainians like the swastika so much.

I have no idea why they do it, sometimes I feel like they're provoking us, testing our patience and pushing us a bit further each time to see if we sperg out.

It is a diversion to make people forget about the real problems that plague the world, because there are some extremely retarded people in this world.

There was a Wikileaks post that revealed the Russia Narrative was cooked up by the Clintons 24 Hours she lost the election. The Globalist Kikes have no love for Russia because Putin refuses to play to their beats as it was Globalist Kikes that brought them Communism and also crushed any hope of them getting back on their feet with the Ruble.

There is also a Media Matters manifesto that was leaked 2-4 months ago that basically revealed they are trying to control whatever media outlets they can via censorship (MSM, YT, Social Media, etc.) to either try and ruin democracies that oppose their will by making the opponents completely unlikeable or get them impeached or destroyed. They are also responsible for the YT problems that are causing people to use Paypal or Patreon to make money due to demonetization as they have scared advertisers into leaving because of all the "alt-right" and "neo-nazi" shit that is on there.

If the Russia narrative shatters, which can happen if Seth Rich is 100% confirmed and the investigation turns up nothing, it will prove that the DNC are both corrupt and accessories to murder. It will also prompt other investigations that will go into the party and reveal even more incriminating shit about them and there are plenty of Democrats (Obama, Clinton, Waters, Pelosi, etc.) that have some skeletons in their closet that they don't want made public.

>"People who voted for Trump are super patriotic! Maybe if we lie and say Trump is a Russian spy while pretending to be patriotic, they won't vote for Trump again!"
Thing is, it's really transparent and the only one buying it were people who hated Trump and didn't vote for him in the first place.

Except this shit has been going on for months now. It's kinda clear that there's no collusion between Trump and Russia to anyone that isn't a Democratic partisan. He's just an asshole, like your typical politician.

>He's just an asshole, like your typical politician
Trump isn't a politician though; he's never held elected office in his life prior to November 8, 2016.

Why the fuck do people hate FRIENDSHIP? Russia and the US are FRIENDS. Why does a certain group of people hate hate hate Russia so much? Russia is our friend.

The SJW Democrat left are all having mental breakdowns. Every aspect of their life involves Trump derangement syndrome. People I have known for years won't talk with me anymore because I voted for Trump. These are people I went to school with, one of them I was his best man at his wedding and some others I helped get jobs.

They eat, drink and sleep thinking about Donald Trump. They follow his tweets and have to respond. They have his new tweets set off an alarm so whenever he tweets they will know (and it wakes them up).

The worst part is they don't even realize the damage they are doing to themselves. Some are openly talking about rebellion and other things.

All of it is grossly out of proportion compared to what he's actually done so far as president (appointing a Supreme Court Justice, getting tougher on North Korea, and starting to dismantle Obamacare--so turrible).

A lot of people on the right loathed and even feared Obama, yet they did not approach this level of insanity.

My once "friend" that I was best man at his wedding told me that people like me need to be rounded up and killed.

Now how do you handle people like that? They once were normal people. I used to go to the beach with them. We watched movies together. We were in the same guild playing WoW so many years ago (I haven't played video games since Cataclysm destroyed WoW and I have no idea how many years ago that was).

I just hope whatever madness is impacting these people they snap out of it.

payback for birtherism ;)

>2017
>Rethuglicans still believe Obama was a secret Muslim

Looks like not, only allegations. But even if he commented confidential stuff on Syria with the Russian Foreign Minister, he's entitled to it. He's the fucking President.

I don't see what's the big deal with that.

>My opponent is a Russian spy
It didn't take liberals to become everything they ridiculed in the past

Didn't we forget that Obama said the number of nuclear warheads in the US arsenal?

Democrats during the Reagan years had Russian ballsack so far down their throats they were gagging on it.

>Hurr why do ordinary working people think this culturally alien quasi-foreigner with an extremely unfortunate name might actually be a M*slim sympathiser
Demonr*t logic everyone

The same as Amerifat media.

Reich Wingers gb2 Sup Forums.

I am actually amazed how half of the American nation even after more then 100 days of Trump presidency can't accept him SO much that they making up bullshit like OP picture to discredit him even if they have totally no proofs.
"Democracy" like that sucks.

It's not half the nation, it's a small bunch of insane leftards.

But they sure are vocal. I can agree with Putin that it's insane when the whole suroundings won't allow their president to actually work. He constantly need to ward himself against provocations.
How is that OK?

>But they sure are vocal

There's not many insane leftards, but they do control most of the media and there's a lot of people in the government who do not like Trump because his policies would upset the apple cart for them.

You got me on the name but dude. He's hella Christian despite his dad.

Those leftists sure doesn't know how to take a lose.

It's like a child having a tantrum after you took his toy away from him, given the unlimited power these guys had from 2009-16, they didn't take their fall from the top well.

what does it say?